How did white people come to rule the world?

how did white people come to rule the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/
frissekijk.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/100-Facts1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they travelled about

guns germs and steel duh

Nice

Neanderthals.

Ambition, drive, arrogance, ruthlessness, delusion, persuasion, manipulation, coercion, extortion, violence, guile and penis envy.

We got off our asses and set about learning everything there is to be and ruling over everything there is to be.

Meanwhile niggers and most gooks sat on their ass and killed each other over stupid inane shit like the biggest mud hut.

>penis envy

Good one, the only guys who give a shit about other guys dicks are fags or cucks.

This

China is the largest world economy. 1700s to 1800s were due to technology and capitalism. 1950s to 2000s were due to rapid expansion post ww1 and ww2

>Chinkland
>largest economy
Kek. Population doesn't equal cashflow.

We had systems that let us organise under one ruler and horses n shit.

Yes goy, it's whites that rule the world

An ancient race of blacks created the modern black people we know today. That creation created their own creation better known as the whites of today. The ancient blacks did not approve of this so they punished the earth blacks by allowing whites to rule over them.

Modern blacks originally created modern whites as a slave race that once only spoke one cursed language.

They also used white women as sex slaves. Since they needed more white women sex slaves that is where white men came in. White men doubled as breeders and slaves for wars, mining, etc while white women were house and sex slaves. The reason blacks became enslaved and became a fallen race was basically karma. The ancient superior black race still watches over earth from afar in space. They do not intervene unless they feel it absolutely necessary to do so.

Literally any tribe or civilization utilizes the one ruler rule.

is a far better example.

by being better than everyone else

You cn go to sleep now, you've been woke (read drinking the koolaid) for too long now.

...and you wonder why people call you a stupid fucking nigger

They maybe cockroaches, but they're still white cockroaches.

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIETZZZZ

THEY RAPED TO VICTORY

It is all true. The moors actually do not hate whites. They have a love for all human races. The problem is they also have a code they live by where they feel they cannot intervene in earth matters unless absolutely necessary. Which is why the world we live in today feels like it just keeps getting worst. It's up to people to fix the world.

Melanin gives a power that whites cannot possibly understand. Modern blacks were a bit too prideful and arrogant which is why they had to suffer as they did. Whites are for lack of a better term a very new almost baby race. This is why you see whites so often ruining the environments they live in, committing genocides, and so on.

The universal truth of the world is love and it's up to the people to realize this. You must love blacks as they must love whites. This does not mean race mixing just in case you start sperging out. It just means to love and accept differences in all living things and to live a natural life.

I'm high, but from what I remember, we be brown cave men africa style. Some dudes move way north, we invent fire, cook meat. Dudes going north say hey not as much game here, lets you raise live stock, Ill plant seeds n shit fair trade right? First cities, then first empires bec. people learned how to live together, developed language, arts and shit.

Treachery after pretending to be kind

one bomb kills 10 million people ... just use AoE and china goes down like a drunk virgin... serious though, man had a metal grate about 10' high in china that was full of CATS!! was just cooking them and selling them... ugh china..if you didnt make phones so cheap man

Region. Climate. Domestication.

Had a huge head start in domestication of animals to eat and do parts of their heavy lifting. Also aided in farming and suitable crops.

Winter required more suitable building structures and planning for survival.

Watch/read Guns, Germs and Steel

jew forgot about when we were nazis

Whites were original blacks that were tired of living in shitty ass Africa and learned how to change that shit culture. were better than the fucking war mongers in Africa.

Did he anger you, with his superior knowledge?

It is no surprise that you people choose to not understand.

Also the original jews were black. There is a reason why modern jews mostly refer to themselves as jewish. As in they are kind of but not completely jew. The ones in power constantly like to throw jabs or jokes at the people and this is one of them.

whites create functioning societies. Functioning compared to everyone else societies anyway

Do they? Because the last time i checked this guy was leader of the most powerful nation. Not to mention u can find many different races in high positions everywhere. maybe you're talking 200 years ago? sry were in the 21st c now

WE WAZ KANGZ N QWEENZ N SCIENTIZTS

The only thing you are is a sack of worthless shit skin.

I swear the more i lsten to black people the more ridiculous it gets, its like a fucking lovecraftian novel with shittier writting, and plot holes filed in with "whitey'd-out"

>obama
Hes mixed faggot
Thats half and half coffee and creamer

>Kek

>Top Kek
As much as I hate chinks, I have yellow fever and would rather enslave them.

>Kek

>Kek

Also nice samefag.

This pretty much nailed it.

THAS RIGHT!

>leader

US presidents are all figureheads with next to no real power, Congress and The House hold all of the Us's strength, and they'rebasically a corrupt aristocracy.

He's mixed, no one considers light skins actual black people.

And even in the 21st century, blacks don't lead anything.

>CURRENT YEAR MEME

killing your own "melanin" filled kind in unparalleled numbers is what an advanced race should strive for? lol, dumb shit here

>commiting genocides
Bruh
Do you know anything about africans or native americans
The people that would be most "in touch" with the earth fucking destroy(ed) each other.

Oh shit and the germs part is related to living among animals. It built resistance to a broader spectrum of diseases

>nice samefag
Undo yourself

You know we're not being serious, right?

>He's mixed
Yeah. Which means he's black.

>rule the world
not for long
there is a coming race war
and the blacks will win

whites will be slaves and white women will be sex slaves to incubate the superior black race

...You have lost your tiny little mind, user.

Britain, Spain, Portugal and to a lesser extent the Netherlands went fucking everywhere claiming countries for their empires. Common language and political stability = trade = wealth = power.

Hes hawaiian you fucking idiots

oh no dont get me wrong, yellow/white war will not come, we are both peaceful races(kinda) i've been to korea and japan as well.. great people

if there ever was a race war the chinks will be the victors and they don't have the white guilt shit holding back whites

Not even close to being the worlds largest economy. Checkyourfacts.org

Again this is expected since whites are overall a very angry, aggressive violent people that must learn to respect and love others. It is in the nature of many whites since Yakub created whites as a devil race to conquer his enemies.

There were also other whites created as non violent in Atlantis. Atlantis was basically a huge plantation farm where intelligent black scientists created whites. The whole adam and eve story is basically a hint at whites being a creation.

I'll leave you guys with this. Many whites always say how awful race mixing is right? How it takes away a races identity and power? Well every race except for blacks are mixed with neanderthal. Whites have a variety of different looks because they are already a very mixed race. Of course I'm expecting backpedaling with this one since truth is far stranger then fiction. I understand, just remember that the reason for the variety of white looks is because of scientific experiments.

The reason for the so called "anti-white agenda" is just one white creation trying to destroy the devil white creation. These whites just think that being white is inherently evil so they want to race mix with all. Since as I said before, blacks are the powerful race due to melanin. Women understand this more than men since they birth children.

thousands of years so far, and nothing
but any day now, blacks will rise up.
not today though
but someday
soon

That's how the Spanish conqured south America. White people started running shit around 200-400. Hard to be sure since they didn't read or write. All we have to go on is surviving Roman accounts

>what are proxies and/or different devices.
Please, kys. You are literally convincing no one that 3 seperate yet speaking exactly the same black supremacists came into these thread and started jerking each other off.

His dad came from fucking Kenya. How is he not black?

>likes to see foreign dicks
>not a fag

I'd totally be down for using the chinese as cannon fodder and forming a white/yellow alliance to crush the other races.

As long as I get my yellow concubine.

omg... your cuck fantasies are as sophomoric as your militaristic aptitude... what are they going to do through sand in our face while we drop nukes on them??? china is like 6k years old? and they are still behind america in most regards?

It's a fucking joke faggot. Seriously what is wrong with you?

>pic related is you

Where did I say I like seeing foriegn dicks?

And if you're gonna call me a homo, you're only half right. I fuck dudes and chicks, idgaf what hole belongs to what, as long as I can dump my seed in it.

Great job so far with Africa
it's a paradise
>inb4 whites ruined it. Whites only been fucking with africa for a few hundred years, it was hardly a civilized continent before whites, even with the head start it had

I was implying that cucks ARE fags
You're a fag too but it's due to your self-centered nature, not the dick sucking

First of all the history you spout is faked history. I don't know why you guys can on one hand say the holocaust is a complete hoax yet think that no other history can be faked. History is written by the victors. That should tell you that most history recorded has been bent to reflect the will of the few rather then the many or what is actual truth. If jews did not die as is said during WWII then a reasonably intelligent person must also know that if history of that magnitude can be a lie so can much of history we think we know.

Also I'll have you guys know that right this very instant there are countries out there actually trying to steal the melanin of the black races to gain power.

The primary reason we see so many white guys on here have such a toxic hatred of black people is mostly because as previously said, white men are a very violent barbarous race of men that also go to great lengths to defend their women. A noble trait sure but it's easy to understand the hate of the white man if you have this knowledge. Since what happened to blacks slaves also at points happened to white people as well.

top supreme kek
me too

so I haven't fapped yet
cut me some slack

Black people are descended from the people who were happy to hang around Africa and not see what else was going on.

Think about that.

WE WAZ EVERYTANG DA WHYDIES WERE

WE RULE THE GLOBE NOW

I ARE NIG AND I ARE PROUD

This is the most pathetic shit I've ever read.

Nigger. You are not human.

...have you ever looked into fixation indexes?

Fixation index, or FST, is a way to measure genetic distance between populations.
The FST between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23.
The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103
>...which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species.
The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04
>...or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites.
The FST between humans and Neanderthals is less than 0.08
>...or about 1/3 the Black-White difference.
The FST between humans and homo erectus is 0.17
>...which is 3/4 the Black-White distance.

Thus Whites and Blacks are more genetically distant than two different chimpanzee species, two different gorilla species, humans vs Neanderthals, and humans vs homo erectus. If one is consistent and objective with taxonomic classification systems even in regards to human populations, Blacks and Whites could (and arguably should) be classified into separate species and at the very least into different subspecies.

Pretty crazy, huh? Makes a LOT of sense, huh?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/
frissekijk.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/100-Facts1.pdf

Wikipedia states the same things.

mfw

>HURR HE CAUGHT ON, BETTER BACKPEDAL AND CLAIM I WAS JUST DOING IT FOR THE LULZ.

Perform sudoku.

they have like one gun per every 10,000 people... and like 10 bullets for each gun... There is a reason china wont say shit about america taking their lunch money, bubba

Guns, Germs, and Steel
by Jared Diamond

/thread

You're not wrong, cucks are fags.

And I was just covering bases if you were flinging shit. Next time be more direct with your words.

You haven't been paying attention young one. Yakub and his melanin filled alliance willed for the destruction of the earth bound blacks for letting the white experiments loose.

The caucasoids must never be unleashed from captivity, as they will swiftly spread to every inch of the planet on which they reside. Evidence of this can be seen on mars, the originals caucasoid testing ground. They were allowed to reproduce on the planet until their war potential was found. The planet was swiftly deactivated, being stripped of it's atmosphere and oceans in order to purge the planet.

This purge may occur in our future if the earth bound blacks do not grow up for it enrages Yakub.

mother fucking vikings would carry around these smaller variants from their longboats with them then sale down rivers and conquer rape fucking everything along the way, take the gold, kill the men, seed the women, move on. mother fucking cunts living in the black and shit be all like WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A VIKING FLOATING DOWN THE RIVER TOWARDS ME HERE?!

USA no. 1. In fact, Europe combined is slightly bigger than USA economy.

I ARE NIGGAR

I IS BLACK KANG

You and your pseudo history need to be gassed you fucking retarded shit skin.

we don't have to rely on excuses.

WE WUZ ALEINZZ N SHIT

Mah nigga. I'm glad someone still reads.

lol, okay. merry fappin'

Is it so hard to believe that I was just fucking around on Sup Forums. Do you have to fabricate an entire story about me using proxies to waste my time talking about black people from space?

black advocates are scared of you arent they?

white people have never ruled the world...jews have always ruled white people

Why are you so mad?

Every person, who knows actual history has read that book, however apes don't read so you have to explain things to them very simply.

I'll have to tell Yakub about the caucasoids stunted reading potential. Please refer to the posts detailing the history of our planet.

Make sure to read it extra slow my little war experiment.

Such a bull shit book

you make Scientology seem reasonable, comparatively speaking

your race looks like fucking gorillas what do you mean superior

do you see what you are writing?
do you not question yourself?
you are so wrong that you have to change the course of history to make your arguments work?

NO surprise you people ignored this post since it cuts straight through the bullshit and would prove a person to be bias if they disagreed with the first paragraph.
I'll just finish with this. The primary reason for men hating each other is 1) sex 2) resources

The acquisition of resources will usually give men what they ultimately desire which is sex. The only real way men are racist is because of the perceived and many times true threat of another races committing sex on their group's women. This has and always will be a huge thing that makes men do pretty much anything in this world. If it weren't for sex most racism in this world would be pretty much non-existent. The perceived threat of the superior black man taking white women is very real in the hearts of most white men and this is the reason for the extreme hatred since it was very true hundreds/thousands of years ago and is starting to happen again in the modern day although less through force this time and more through manipulation.

This post is not trying to be a "muh dick" post. This post is not meant to spread even more racism and hatred. I'm just trying to teach you guys. We all have common wants and needs in life. Most of us in this thread are oppressed by the same forces whether white, black, asian or whatever. Truth scares people so that is why you people make memes like we wuz kangs.

>people
>rule the world
Don't kid yourself, none of us rule this world. Bacteria, plants and insects have a bigger claim to that title than we ever will.

>WE WUZ KANGZ AND ALIENZ AND SHIETZ

Tell whoever in your little black supremacy cult that their writing needs improvement.

Too much high fantasy and scifi and not enough thrill and suspense.