Have you ever had that moment of absolute loneliness, Sup Forums...

Have you ever had that moment of absolute loneliness, Sup Forums? where you entire friendslist is either away or offline, and you there and realize that you really are really just begging for someone to talk to? I've never actually known that feeling until today. I've been slowly alienating my rl friends and I guess I just have no one left. Even my games can't keep me busy anymore...fuck.

thats pretty normal tbh
most of the time i have this feeling when i just said "no" to friends when they wanted to go out and then im home, alone and playing video games and thinking "i couldve done something way better right now"
just dont say no when friends want to do something and if they arent doing anything theres no reason for you to feel abnormally lonely or something

At least you have friends to say no to, after highschool my list of 'friends' pretty much got thrown out the window. people at work don't care enough and i'm too much of a spaz to make new ones, oh well, maybe if i drink enough i'll pass out early tonight and people will be online again.

> friends wanting to do something with me

k

its called everyday

That's everyday for me. It's hard feeling just as lonely in a room full of people you know as it is being by yourself. Isolation is not something I recommend, being inside your own head for too long does horrible things to you

id like to tell you how to make friends but ive got no clue. met my friends at school or friends of friends.
i think the problem is your attitude. you just got to be more open which is ofc easier sad than done. being open doesnt really mean straight up going to random people or something, just a hello and a smile, you said you have colleagues, then why not just sit with them during your breaks or something. everything i could say sounds so fuckin clichee but its really not that hard to make friends, it just comes to you when open up a little bit.
i have a friend which is quiet all the time i invited him to my birthday and he didnt say a word the whole evening. i mean we had conversations for hours and he surely couldve said something but he didnt, even when i tried to integrate him. maybe i just dont get your mindset but if you are anything like him and you want to change something then its about you. just get into conversations, just share your opinion. i dont know man i feel sad when people keep quiet.

just ease up. everybody has problems and weird sides so dont bother yours. embrace who you are. some will like it and some wont and those who do will give you the feeling of friendship which you seek

give your friend alcohol, and be prepared for him to spout out the stupidest shit you've ever heard, cause he's drunk. but at least he'll talk. no girl will be any more interested in him and he'll be just as screwed, but he'll talk to you and your friends.
be warned, if any of you give him anything more than obviously good-natured light teasing for it, he will avoid you and everything connected with you, forever.

nah im trying to connect to him on a more personal level. he is drinking a bit when we are together but hes just not opening up and i cant figure what. we are talking about of other stuff but he keeps shut when it gets deep.
>"im fine"
what am i to do when he doesnt want to open up?

cant figure why*

Ahh... humans and their pathetic need for companionship. I suppose it's just an evolutionary trait.

thats how I started smoking carpet

haha, friendslist, nice joke.

i deal with this shit every day, user

of course it is. not like we are something special.. just another evolutionary lifeform on planet earth which needs companionship for survival and entertainment.

You can talk to me.

I honestly thought this for years, and yet here i am making this thread. you can't escape human desire, i've learned that now. I just need to escape from this rabbit hole, someone help me please...

Absolutley, but when i realised it i intentionaly forced myself to have conversations with people i stoped talking to and started a D&D campaign with some to keep contact.
Don't worry too much about it old friends will have you back if you let them.

>I made the mistake of "put all my eggs in one basket". during my last year of high school I only hung out with my girlfriend and my bestfriend. Because I'm an idiot.
>Fast forward to my freshmen year in college.
>girlfriend and I broke up
>bestfriend knocked up his girlfriend and can't hang out anymore.
>Fast forward 7 years
>now my only friends are 5 people I met on Xbox I've never actually met in person.
>and half the time they are to busy to talk or play anything on steam.
yeah dude I've been there it, it sucks but it'll pass.

When I stop talking to people i tend to give them a reason to stop talking to me, or remove them from my life entirely, no contact information to be found just in case i decide to come crawling back like now. I set myself up for failure and I can't stop doing it.

It's even worse to see they're all online and no one talks to you, that's why I deleted that shit, fuck that anxiety-giving nightmare

just watch "the sexfactor" and realize how pathetic and retarded people can be without having the slightest clue of it

and worse than that is logging onto your facebook for the first time in months, looking through your old "friends' " pages only to realize every one of them has made something of their lives, or started a family, literally fucking anything other than sitting home alone downing a bottle of whatever is cheap to drown the sorrow and make excuses as to why you can't go out and do things....I changed my mind, I wish to remake this thread.

How do I quit drinking, Sup Forums?

if its really that bad visit some rehab clinic stuff..
had two friends which said it helped cause they met people who have similar problems and made new friends there

Welcome to the club my friend