I'm Muslim, AMA

I'm Muslim, AMA
I'm on vacation for the summer, so I cant give yall a timestamp of my quran
>inb4 islam is violent kys mudslime
Try for some serious questions, Sup Forumsros

Are you going to gang rape women?

how closely related are your parents?

Whats the explosive of the day, PETN or comp B?

fuck of sand nigger

Why do you believe that everyone that doesn't think like you should be killed.

Why do you sandniggers claim your religion is peaceful then go and stone women and behead nonbelivers?

do you know how great bacon actually is?

Nah
Nuclear family, we are
hard choice
I don't. I'm cool if you're a rastafarian space demon, I don't give a hoot
I know its a cliche, but really its a cultural thinking. In the middle east, its sadly common, but in the U.S of A, noone really gives a fuck unless they've spent so much time somewhere else, they truly believe someone deserves to die

If you're gonna be a faggot, at least spell your shit right.

"Fuck off, sandnigger,"
There. Fixed it for you.

> Muslim
> on Sup Forums

You must be one of those secular Muslims or something. Bet you ain't even virgin fam

How do you feel about my dubs

Please don't go crazy

First, I'd like to invite you to go fucking fuck yourself, because you're a piece of shit. Secondly, why should I believe ANYTHING you say, when your religion says it's OK to lie to and steal from anyone who isn't a Muslim AKA 'infidels'? You're a stupid piece of shit- fuck off, faggot. Also, answer the questions HONESTLY, you piece of shit. Faggot.

More or less
how do you feel about your singles
okay

Are you going to bomb Sup Forums?

do u habeeb in godd
why

Cool

Have a good eid bro

1) Cool story, bro
2) No one is forcing you to believe anything I say. I was just bored and decided to make a thread.
3) How would you know if I was lying? Also why would I lie on Sup Forums? There are way worse things here than lying so it won't make me look bad if i told you guys the truth

You too fam

habeeb it
Bombing Sup Forums would make it a better place than what it is now

I hate you and your kind, but at least you lot don't like the Jews either.

all ngigers are raping, murdering, low iq apes with no job and at least 8 children to support that they just walk out on

all mexicans are lazy fat ugly fags taking our jobs

all chinks are dogeating mongoloids

all towelheads are terorists and child rapists

all indians are poos in the loo and shit out thier windows

the middle east gonna be bombed when trump becomes prez no kid man or woman spared

all gays will be killed

all mlp fans are pedo and pony fuckers

the straihgt white race is supreme get over it haha fuckin towelhead we will destroy the muslim race

Well, I told you the truth: YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT. Frankly, I regard ANYTHING you say is a lie. So, continue fucking off. Faggot.

Western politics in a nutshell.

Is it permissible for a Christian to date a Muslim?

There's a girl in my class that I'm kind of sweet on and we have great chemistry. I'm just curious on your thoughts on it.

Do you really believe the Koran is, uh, true? Even with all the, uh, cult-y stuff?

Will take that as a compliment
>when trump even has to go on Sup Forums to charge up his ego
k

You again?

About as supreme as your grammar, spelling, and severe lapse in intelligence. Based on these factors, I can determine that all whites must be remedial, mass-shooting, cock-sucking, trap-loving, serial-killing, white supremacist neo-nazis so culturally ignorant they cannot form a proper sentence comprised of their own Latin characters. You also have more than your fair share of rapists, pedophiles, and sex offenders.

But of course that is not possibly the case. The white race is immune to generalization and oversimplifications and the same universal and irrational hatred they foist on all others, and are not at all guilty of just making shit up about all peoples in every group, activity, and demographic while being blissfully unaware of their own rampant corruption and impending demise at the very hand you worship. When India, China, and Russia become the superpowers, you fucks are doomed.

her choice bro. If she's cool with it, ok. just dont pretend to be her religion then drop a (metaphorical) bomb on her
What do you mean by cult-y?

A serious question: why are not the radicals reported? It would be easier for Christians to trust you if you reported them?

shut the fuck up isis scum trump and white will rule the world and ur probably a nigger or towelhead and you will be executid

Why don't you blow youself up, goatfucker?

I imagine most radicals would STFU because they realize that if someone squeals, it won't be good for them.

Do you you believe non Muslims should be made to live under Sharia law? Do you honestly believe atheists/apostates should be killed?

Why did you bomb 9/11?

not into that shit
samefag?

They have to get their imaams from somewhere. Also your thoughts on Islam violence on other religions and cultures? Is it ok or not? Is it sometimes ok? Under what circumstances? Just curious as I'm not in the fuck Islam bandwagon yet.

Hashtag AmericanLogic.

No to both of those questions.
The jews did 9/11 and Hitler was a time traveling German-American patriot who went back in time to try and stop them.

Yeah sharia law is complete utter shit. You should keep religion and state separate. Always. Look at the freaking Middle East, is that a decent way of living? Your view of that?

Do you believe in non-violent genocide? If so, how do you feel about it?

If Islam spreads across Europe and the US, replacing secular western values by slowly infiltrating and diluting the culture, then finally replacing it by out-breeding the locals, is that any less of a genocide? A culture would be lost. Some would say the greatest culture the earth has ever seen, espousing freedom, democracy and equality for all. It may have been a long, rocky road, and perhaps it's imperfect, but can you really say the West deserves to disappear? Or, if you embrace western values, would you defend them against Islamic invaders if it came to it?

>inb4 racist.
Couldn't give two shits what race anyone is, I just throw up in my mouth when I think about Islam destroying local cultures the way Catholicism did when it spread across the continent. I want to preserve diversity by avoiding superstates and caliphates, and I'm curious to know of anyone (particularly those of religious conviction) agrees.

>What do you mean by cult-y?

Stuff like (can't quote verbatim)

>All the people who disbelieve only disbelieve because God wants them to
>Believe everything I say or you'll burn forever
>Here's a convenient rebuttal from God to the guy who called Muhammad a liar last week
>Don't kill Jews because they're special to God
>We're gonna kill some Jews this week cause God said so
>Don't bother trying to convert unbelievers, because God makes people believe or disbelieve
>Convert the unbelievers because God wants you to
>Islam predates Judaism

I guess my follow up question is do you think all the really convenient to Muhammad parts are true? For example

>Jesus, literal seconds after he was born,
>Jumps up and announces people are going to think he's the Son of God
>But really he's just a prophet
>And this Muhammad guy is going to show up later
>And Muhammad is going to the true prophet!
>Jesus goes back to being a normal baby until Bible stuff happens

Like, I just don't understand how anyone can read the Koran and still believe in Islam. There's just so many parts like this that only make sense if God had absolutely nothing to do with the Koran.

I put it to you that free will and an omnipotent, omniscient god are incompatible, and that christianity, judaism and islaam are all a farce.

your god is a false god.

In today's day and age, religious violence should not be allowed EVER. Sadly, lots of countries commit religious violence but wrapped up in politics. Such as how Saudi Arabia is gonna attack whatever country the Medina bombers were from. ( I have to say, that shit was messed up, in the same way the France attacks and the Boston Bombing was messed up)

The American propaganda machine has hit the jackpot with you, comrade :^)

Fair enough and thanks for your answers on Sharia and postasy. Why do you think it is a majority of polls show Muslim populations implicitly, often openly, supporting these positions by advocating the institution of Sharia in Muslim majority countries and for Muslim communities in the West?

He's pointing out the fact that your religion promotes things that most religions see as sin, I.e lie, kill, degrade women etc.

Why would you be granted into heaven if you nitpick and don't follow all that the Quran asks of you?

Basically If you're a Muslim that is a welcoming part of society, you're doing it wrong.

This question is obviously too good to be answered, sorry pal.

Free will is an illusion and there is no god

Shit, what the fuck are you going to do about it, faggot? Take your gun and start shooting all the minorities indiscriminately with yet another mass shooting, since they are 'all' like that and not just the disadvantaged minority. If so, do us all a favour and shoot yourself in the head before instead of after. Only in America.

The Middle East's modern islam and hte rest of the world's islam is like windows xp vs
windows 7
Non-violent genocide is an interesting topic. I mean its wrong i guess, but i dont think it happens on purpose, not directly. No culture deserves to disappear. I would (if i could) fight VIOLENT invaders, whether they came in quiet or with guns blazing.

If you're going to be ignorant and project memes on every race touting them as fact for everyone, do it with subtlety to get away with it like your great leader, Donald J. "I went bankrupt 4 times with the companies I actually own, cannot make a sound decision to save my life, my only political strategy is to exploit the racism in the majority of america" Trump. For the 'supreme white' you aren't very clever, let alone intelligent.

mah nigga

>I'm on vacation
>cant give yall a timestamp

WTF do these have to do with each other faggot?

I believe that , for the first greentext block, that God CAN amke someone disbelieve but he doesn't, they believe or youll burn is believed, i dunno about the jews, and im pretty sure that noone thinks islam predates judaism, they think monotheism predates judaism.
On the second block, If i can believe in miracles the same way christians believe in Easter and atheists believe in the BIG BANG, i can believe in that

>whole US military and allies can't defeat dirt farming goat fuckers

kek, good job faggot.

but seriously need to wipe you people out, this is getting a little serious.

So I guess the short answers are yes, yes?

Just FYI, Islam predating Judaism is declared in the Koran (somewhere, Google it). Supposedly, it was the first religion taught to Adam and Judaism is just a corruption or something.

k dawg
I feel some Muslims believe the are being oppressed, and in a few they are, but usually "whole foods should carry halal meat" is not oppression.
I believe God gave us the quran as a perfect source, but he knows we are human and makes mistakes, and will judge us accordingly.
look down muthafucka
k dawg
k dawg
I'm sorry, I should have clarified. I meant I di not bring a Quran so i can't provide a timestamp of my quran, which i thought ya'll would ask for

Thats not true, the christian must convert first

The reason why Allah Almighty didn't allow Muslim women to marry non Muslim men including the People of the Book, is because women especially in the Middle East 1400 years ago used to culturally follow their husbands' traditions/religions.

Arabs used to be idol worshipers, and they had different methods of idol worshiping depending on the tribe. When a woman marries a man from a tribe, then she is EXPECTED to follow his and his family's method of worship. So automatically, she would become part of them.

So when a Muslim woman marries a non Muslim man, she would be EXPECTED to follow his religion. This would also mean that the children that she will bring to life will also be non Muslims. So this is very serious in Islam.

Make America Hate Again. plunge the world into another great depression while we're at it. it'll all be fine.

They and many other demographics are being oppressed, just not in the ways they think. It's more obvious than that.

In the quran, a lot of the stories portrayed jews as gods chosen children, until moses went on a mountain to pray, and when he cam back, a bunch of them were worshipping gold (kek) and that idea went away and kept resurging like that until Muhammad

Thanks for answering.

Yeah I get what you mean; violent invaders is a no-brainer, you would fight back. But it's a harder ethical question when you ask if it's okay to defend yourself against people who aren't even aware they're a threat to you.

First preference would be education, obviously, but if people are coming in from incredibly poorly educated regions, and are so thoroughly indoctrinated that there is no way to negotiate with them on the topic of Islam, what do you do? We all know what happens in Muslim majority countries - they aren't all Saudi Arabia, I grant you, but they aren't exactly beacons of social, scientific and artistic progress either.

Should the West infinitely sit back and take it until they die out, or is there (in yours or anyone else who cares to respond) a reasonable argument that says they should actively do something (prederably not violent, but SOMETHING) to defend themselves against this slow death?

This is not OP, I dont write like this

So you're a secular Muslim? So this thread is as informative as asking a Mexican abou Islam.

Yeah but where does it say I your religious text that even if you don't follow what he says, you can still get in Heaven?

Your belief is starting to sound like hope.

If I said I hope that God would let me in even though I'm a gay child rapist, and you said you don't do the things that are asked of you, and all sins in the eye of God are equal, wouldn't both our chances of getting into Heaven be the same?

Or does God knit pick like how you knit pick your religious text?

That's not islam that says that. It's the talmud.

>so i can't provide a timestamp of my quran, which i thought ya'll would ask for

Sup Forumstards are educated enough to know that all you have to do to become is a Muslim is say the Magic Words. That'll do fine as a timestamp.

>FAIR WARNING:
If you say the magic words there's no takesies-backsies. Attempted takesies-backsies are punishable by death or hellfire, depending on whether ISIS or God or the Saudis catch you first.