I can't stop fucking masturbating to my step sister, nothing besides her gets me hard at this point...

I can't stop fucking masturbating to my step sister, nothing besides her gets me hard at this point. She's the eldest and we lived together for some time after years of separation, we didn't grow up together. I was 14 when I met her and she was about 18, I always thought of her as attractive, we used to play fight and get very physical with each other while she was in her sluty pajamas. Though she stated to me about a week after living with my parents and I, that she was NOT into incest.
>Thought about creepshots
>She moved to another state
>Fuck my life
Do I need help? Will I end up raping her?

Lose all contacts with her.

send pic of yourself. It'll help us determine wat to do.

That picture was from her high-school days, this is her now.

this
but also post moar of her

>STEP sister
user you know what to do

why would you masturbate to your step sister? you should be fucking her. she's not blood.

I don't blame you. BUT STAHP IT NOW!

yeah fucking your step sister isnt incest.

Deliver pics of yourself.

Keep going

Ok

You're a 2/10. Forget about fucking your sister.

You don't need help. This is natural.

and now we find them both on facebook and show her this thread. Thanks OP you made this easy

Top kek!

is she from stockton?

No as long as you are self aware, you won't do such a thing. Just tell yourself to stop. The first week will be hard. But go weeks without even looking at her. just try to get her out of your head. trust me, when you fap to a particular person so much, you get hooked. but that can be fixed. you just need to separate yourself from it. good luck op

she's your step sister, it's cool. just get her really drunk and make the moves

Trim that hair and you got a chance bud. Fucking go for it. She's not of the same blood so you're good to bang.

Good luck fucking her in a different state tho.

OP DELETED THE PIC :(

>Step sister
>not real family

Why didnt you fucked her already you colossal fucking faggot?