It's fucking done, there are no more likable people remaining in this tournament

it's fucking done, there are no more likable people remaining in this tournament

wales was the exception, the pure untainted nation who had done nothing wrong except maybe prematurely bald

now we have arrogant, disgusting, french with a majority of their team being darker than africa itself

disgusting, vile, "germans", who in all of the sports history have gotten away with doing awful things and remain unpunished and now has a team with a bunch of slavs and turks

lastly, the portuguese team that is just a bore to watch, dives, play acts, acts like they were kings when they have nothing to show for nowadays, barks loud for no reason, and don't even have to mention those hatable players they have

it's fucking done
the show is over
let's turn off the lights and go home before this weekend.

>disgusting, vile, "germans", who in all of the sports history have gotten away with doing awful things and remain unpunished and now has a team with a bunch of slavs and turks
explain

Everyone is likeable compared to the Portuguese. Enjoy watching them get smashed in the final.

>inb4 they get a meme win like Greece in 2004

1turk
1slav

#CR7 is the only true superhero left in soccer after >MESSI killed himself. Just root for him to score lots of goals

>Ozil, Khedira, Mustafi
>1 (one)
Just off the top of my head

penaldo is an insufrable cunt. if he got hit by a bus tomorrow nobody would fucking care. we would just lough. fuck penaldo.

Thanks Tyrese

>not rooting for likeable German national team
how do you not want to go pillow shopping with these guys?

Are you gay OP?

Yeah, I'm not excited for Boretugal, France or Yellow2many.

France is pretty likeable if you exclude its niggers
>Giroud
>Greaseman
>Lloris
>Payet
They deserve to win. And Pogba is pretty redpilled despite being black, he told refugees to fuck off.

Germans are scum

>m-m-muh iceland
>m-m-muh wales

Are you done crying for irrelevant nations yet?

based Müller

Sup Forums will finally go back to their containment board

>tfw the Euros will be won by a black team

pay debts

They still have one more irrelevant nation to cry for when Germany wins tomorrow

sauce?

Seeing how everyone is pissing on our team since the tournament has begun, I highly doubt that.

What are you talking about ?

>told refugees to fuck off
that was a fake page senpai

PORTUGAL CARALHO

>>Ozil, Khedira, Mustafi
(one)
>Just off the top of my head
Ozil Turk
Khedira Arab/Barber
Mustafi Gypsi

got an idea, instead of having them play 1v1s, lets do something fun and have all 3 teams play at once

muh heritage

> muh underdog
> muh shitty teams

Nice blog.

I mostly dislike the German team but muller and neuer make up for it

F

I'll be rooting for France in this tournament. Their team is likable and Germany has won too much already.

I agree with you..

Of course I'd like to see germany win, but now that my favorites (Hungary, Iceland, Wales) are out, we are all gonna see the same boring Fra/Ger/Por end matches, we've seen a thousand times before..

;_;

Aryans are shit at competitive sports that aren't swimming or darts

Now fuck off to Sup Forums

did brother muller finally embraced sharia ?

>team with a bunch of slavs and turks
one half-slav and two turks

Sure. We used to hate Islam until we found out that they treat women the way they should be treated

Maybe dopping, that game with austria in 1982, Schumacher breaking the Frenchman's leg

>Schumacher breaking the Frenchman's leg
You're a bit confused there.

Also losing on purpose against Evil Germany to get the easy road in 1974. Winning against Argentina with a dive in 1990.

>who in all of the sports history have gotten away with doing awful things and remain unpunished
literally no
also WC 1966 is rightfully ours

hi pol

Sorry. Knocking him out, cracking his vertebra and damaging his teeth.

Yes.

pls ;-;

We got two million shitskins last years and our country is still WAY whiter than yours. We have a few shitskins in our NT but our NT is still a lot whiter than yours, France's, England's or Portugals. Post all the memes you can find, when you see our team play against France and then against Portugal reality will open your cuck eyes.

We were kings, go read a history book.

She is valentina nappi, the video is one of the BLACKED site

Cuck

I actually got a bit afraid of you now.