Ask a man who just fingered his butthole for the first time anything

ask a man who just fingered his butthole for the first time anything

have you joined a gay rights group yet?

How's it feel to be a faggot?

not yet

are you gay now?

I don't know, you tell me?

will you stop when you get a boyfriend?

did u at least beat yo meat while u did it? or did u go full gay n just fingered ur ass

Finger? Why not fist?

I didn't like it, but I'm eager to dry something bigger lmfao

What made you do it and how was it?

jerked off while doing it

Did you smell your hand afterwards?

>first time

Which finger? And why not two?

yes, smelt like liquid soap(wt I used as lube)

Say, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

curiosity & felt really bad but I still wanna try more

y not

Who were you jacking off to? Male or female?

How deep did you go? Did you feel prostate?

Hi Onision, you cuck

Do it in the shower and only do slow movements. Don't use too much force. You actually have to do as if you were shitting to relax your butt, so as weird as it sounds you have to try to push your finger out to let it in. I've always thought it was really to interesting and fun to play with my butt like that. Also gives you a great sense of achievement when you finally get in something

How many fingers you get up there, you like it work up stuff, toothbrush handle, hairbrush handle

nothing tbh, I was concentrating on my finger going as deep as I could

I would totally think you were bullshitting, but that's exactly correct. Listen up OP

I managed to shove my whole middle finger, I'm not sure what the prostate feels like tho

You need to relax and work it in. You can't just push it in all at once.
Also, look at your next big shit, and then try telling me it won't stretch.

didn't that burn? i've put soap up my bum and it burns lik a motherfucker.

it didn't at all

That might be why you didnt enjoy it
I only get off with a finger in my butt if im feeling especially bisexual that day and i fantasize about a male friend

was there any poop on your finger afterwords?

Did you smell your finger?

already been asked fag

Hi faggot, you faggot

Depends on the soap.

no, I mean I didn't physically enjoyed it, it hurts

no

OP is literally butthurt.

Sorry, fag

Were you excited by the thermometer as a kid?

Like a walnut on the side of your anus where your balls are, feel that wall for a hard round mass

never used a anal thermometer as a kid

nope

Not op, i was talking to you. Leafy faggot

He wanted to know what the prostate felt like shit nuts

welcome to ...
ass-pleasure- club?

that was op replying, the "nope" was to your previous question if I had felt it or not

Was there a turd in there? Feels gross at first, don't it?

it does but there was no shit

Why are you such a fag?

That wasn't me that asked, i was responding to op not knowing what it felt like

idk, why are you such a twat?

I've tried it a few times. It only feels good on the immediate insertion, right on the hole. Going in there doesn't feel like anything. So like one knuckle or the entire finger, it's still the same amount of sensation in the one small area.

Hairbrush handle is a great intermediate step to chill at for a while. Practice your angles and technique with that.

I see no problem here

too tight for 1 finger, let alone a fist

Heaven help us

Try this OP. Squat down over a folded towel. Use the towel to push your fingers in deeper. I like going in with my 2 middle fingers, past the knuckle. Hold the back of your hand down and move your ass up and down.

OP do it in the shower next time. Squat with open legs and very slowly insert your finger after lubing the area and your finger up. Spit works really well as lube, and as that other user said you have to push outward with your ass to relax it and allow your finger to go in

Do dogs like it when humans finger them?

what I did was, I just stuck my middle finger up against the wall, the pushed my asshole against the finger

Also, I have an empty and cleaned out hand sanitizer bottle, filled with precum. I keep it in the fridge.

I guess. But I'm pretty flexible and squatting down like that you can really go to town on that prostate. So much precum my balls get wet.

is cum good as lube, i thought about cumming in my hand then fingering

What are your thoughts on building the U.S. military?

yo, are you literally me?

Hell yeah it is. I've tried it after a huge nut when I was still pretty hard and slipped my load in, I got it back up and busted again. There were cum strings on the wall, it got messy.

Shit was fucking choice.

nice imma try doing that next time

Sick burn OP

How long until there's a cock in your ass instead OP?

Just make sure you vacate cum.

depends... maybe like a week

I had to do that when I had to shove a rifle-bullet shaped suppository up there.

I'm just gonna dump a little.

You know you guys like it.

Sauce

God this is making me hard

Now he needs to stick his head and his legs into other dudes to become a megazord

Fucking. Hot

That's a really big hard cock...drooling over here

Same, trying to fuck tonight ?

How the fuck??

Wow u didn't even prostate gasm. I've heard it feels okay from faggots around here

What's that

By far the easiest way to feel your prostate is to use your thumb. Slide it in and curl it a little bit until you feel a spot with a different texture against the pad of your thumb. Press it gently and you will feel something new and wonderful! Use lube of course.

Or just get a prostate massager

I have one but honestly I've never had that much luck with it and I tend to just enjoy my thumb more.

Need a cock badly

Same here. What're you packin?