My girlfriend has only been with girls. I'm the first guy she's been with...

My girlfriend has only been with girls. I'm the first guy she's been with. She's terrified of sex when it comes how to it, but she talks all the time about wanting to go all the way. What do?
>pic related

*down* not how goddamnit

guide it in, pay attention to her, make sure she really wants it

are you sure its a girl? looks like a 13 year old boy to me

just take it nice and easy and be gentle. Its like she is a virgin (cuz your the first guy) so treat her well

Get her wet. Put your cock inside her. Jesus christ, stop being such a beta faggot.

What do? stop being such a fuckin faggot and fuck her. What. Make sure to get her nice and ready with foreplay nerd.

If a guy knows how to provide a really good foreplay, he will make any girl in the world begging for the D, even lesbians. That's instinct taking control.

I know how to have sex you faggot, but she like hyperventilates whenever my cock touches her lips. How am I a beta faggot?

Thanks man, I haven't been with a virgin before so this is uncharted waters

If she's dated other girls, sex isn't something out of this world to her.. be sure that she did a lot more than you think.. these bitches are kinky. I think you're too beta to get her excited to the point where she won't be able to hold back on sitting on your dick... i've fucked a girl in the same situation as you.. she used to date a girl.. you just have to know how to excite a woman.. by your pic i see you probably wont be able to do that.. sorry man, she'll be leaving you soon.

Do her in the butt.

Shave those fucking pubes off your face and then start nice and slow...gently work your way up to it and then fuck her in the ass

kinda obvious..lots of foreplay/eating her out/non-penis stuff. Once she's all hot and bothered and maybe has cum once or twice, slip it in.

>gf

That's enough internet for me

Have sex?

This is why you don't post pictures of yourself on the internet.

>Hi Tina of Virginia Beach that moved there recently from Gloucester Virginia.

I call bullshit
>a bitch who's likely gotten fingered in the ass and pussy
What the fuck is she afraid of?

>Shave those fucking pubes off your face
Seriously though

this makes no fucking sense, foreplay doesn't make us thirsty for dick, it just makes you want to cum, which you can easily do without any dick whats so ever. Dick is more about pleasing the guy than anything else from my point of view.

Op i very much recommend thinking more about what to do after or before sex than during it. Get her talking and comfortable with cuddling. odds are, if shes as nervous as she seems then she probably has some hang ups that only tenderness will ameliorate. be up front and gentle. take the time needed to open her up so that she's talking about her feelings instead of just listening to your encouragement.

Start by eating her out, then finger her, and stretch her while you do it. Once she's good, wet, and flexible, ease it in, but let her know she can end it at any moment.

Rule 16
GTFO

>All request threads for adult content belong on /r/, and all request threads for work-safe content belong on /wsr/, unless otherwise noted.
not seeing the relevance captain jackass.

Uhh you tell that to every girl I've gone down that's either said "I want you inside me" during or shortly after. Maybe your pussy hasn't been eaten right or maybe you should start fucking guys that aren't selfish

your gf got raped probably shes fucked in the head

Well yeah, she's a self proclaimed asexual. From Sweden

> This.

Not fucking hard, user.

Just give me her number, I will swing by and take care of it.

>dick is more about pleasing the guy
You've been dating the wrong guys. Specially nowadays where if the guy is too selfish you can just walk away to another dick.

Rape her

so theyre bi sluts? if we're talking orgasms here from what I understand the easiest win for a guy is good finger work, not dick. odds are, theyre either bi, or if theyre really lesbian, it's the fact that they aren't selfish and want to please you. either way, arguement stands.

>summerfag

if you want to please a girl, there are more efficient ways than dick. you can both get off on dick but it's the males pleasure that primarily determines the duration and experiance of coitus. compare to fingers, more dexterity, granularity, and friction. the only advantage of a dick is that you can do things with your hands like hold arms down, but most people who fuck aren't into bdsm.

Watch the movie Chasing Amy, it'll be like looking into the future and seeing how your whole relationship will play out.

this is Sup Forums slag

No, this is Sup Forums.

you should let me put my thick black dick into her tight pink pussy and fuck her until them juicy pussy walls come tumbling down like the great wall of berlin. After I stretch her tight cunt agape to the likes of the width of your mum's chasm of a vagina she birthed you out of, then you can have a go at her stress free. Also, let me voraciously eat her asshole until my tongue turns brown. Hope that helps user

Gonna need nudes to help with the issue.

Lmao this

Ummm I've been in OPs situation before so I can speak pretty well on the matter. She wasn't used to dick, but the first time she dropped those three words we were full on fucking. I ate her out, sucked on her tits, rub her clit and made out with her before we would fuck. That's all foreplay and this is one of that would say exactly "I want you". I've never made foreplay about making my dick cum. If anything I enjoy a good 69

and?

thats not what I meant. I never said foreplay was about making the dick cum, I said that if you are foreplaying a lesbian, she wont just start craving dick. you've been reading too many doujinshi

I'm literally telling you the girl that cheated on her girlfriend with me craved the dick after foreplay. Then went to do that for several years

>My girlfriend has only been with girls. I'm the first guy she's been with.

Niiiiiiiiice.

Just get it over with, its only fucking intercourse.

trips don't lie

BEAT IT or show some tits

Oh snap and I got the trips. Also if you live in Houston I can gladly show you that you would crave my dick if I went down on you. We don't even have to fuck I just want to prove my point

Alternate filename: threewhitegirlsattackedbygorilla.jpg