>the absolute city of penaldo and its no football
>the home team
>german reich taking the EC after the WC achieving world domination

Tomorrow we see who will have to rise to be our hero

Pls win Germany, for white people

>germany
>good guys

This.

i'm rooting for france because germany is white. i don't have much against white people but i'd love to see Sup Forums even more assblasted than it already is

>not The Good, the Bad and the Tsunami

Portugal: Spanish wannabes

France: Muslim cucked

Germany: Muslim cucked

>grr I hate Ronaldo also lol Messi is my hero!

FAG

>Poland

ALLEZ LES BLEU

>Germany
>good guys

ayy mao

>France, the absolute meme-killer
>good
kys

>defending world champions are good guys

'no'

>this flag
>this post

HAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA

>the dream-crushing German machine
>good guys

They're pure evil.

Cucked implies there's still a white person there watching, and France is well beyond that point. It's full BLACKED

I hate Missi and Penaldo in an equal level, I just don't want see moortugal or Senegal winning.

Germany is the only white team left.

giving you a (You) because no one else will and they should
underated post

France are the super villains literal ISIS NIGGERS.

CANT FUCKING WAIT
WE HAVE HOLLANDE AND PLATINI, NO ONES WILL STOP US YESSSSSSSS

>Boateng, Khedira, Özil in starting 11
>"white"

t. Björg Wifeson

That's better than 11 Kenyans in the starting team.

This

Want France to win it all just so that these pimple faced polturds can leave this board and never come back.

France = bad guys win
Portugal = meme guys (winning the competition with more draws than wins, this semen slurping sport is not for me guys)
Germany = super villain (BAYERNWINSLOL) wins

>Mexico roleplays as a Sup Forums regular

Don't you have a wall to build?

HERO KENZAN HERO KENZAN

when did the underdog nation become the bad guy?
it didnt use to be like this guys

(france please win, we want our sweet revenge on your home floor)

This post well made fellow french man kek

>Mexican talking down to anyone.

This

Well, my family also had black slaves.

We are the underdogs so we are the good guys.
/thread

>pu7o

Thank you

Greatest ally Portugal are the good guys.

t. François Beaufils

>implying there are any good guys left :^)

1. France
2. Pootugal
9001. Turkmany

I love Germany but wouldn't actually mind seeing that if it came down to it

t.ese-fodase

1. Portugal
2. Syria
9001. Turkmany

ftfy

Srsly... You can talk shit about them but desu Portugal is just a tiny, poor country with big heart beating for football. And they are playing with their own "born and bred" niggers.

>PLUS... the highest MEME potential

>he literally voted to lose clay because he got bullied on internet

>Portugal evil
>because of Pepe and Ronaldo due to Real Madrid
K. But do you see any national squad with players (including Ronaldo) near the supporters taking selfies or giving autographs like ours did in this Euro every single day since day1? You don't know what I am talking about? Of course you don't.

You are no under dogs. You are actual competition underperforming and undeservedly gettinG to the final passing in third place with 3 ties and then getting only meme teams in the easy bracket

1-Al-Almania
2-Qur-Uba Caliphate
3-The European Republic of Senegal

>east teams
poland beat germany
croatia beat spain
wales beat belgium

mexican bro, portugal will always be the underdog
even if it wins this competition, they will not be considered favorites for the next world cup

Saw this movie yesterday on Fox.

I like super villains better
they re badass, hardcore mofos
good guys are pussies and finish last

Iceland and Wales were the Underdogs, and now they're dead

Yeah anybody in a good game can manage to do that once in a while.
Croatia it still a meme team (3 - 1 against mexico and could have been 4 - 1). Dont let me start wih poland and wales still lost to Englel. Portugal is less of a meme than those 3.

FTFY Amigo

>Didn't do any shady shit to get there
>Never disrespected the opponent
>Not big enough to be The Big Dog
>The Bad Guys
Well fuck you.

We are underdogs when against France, Spain, Italy or Germany, in world Cups against Brazil and Argentina.
The 3rd place was a possible way to get through, so whatever. We were lucky that you got on the easiest side, that is true, but we were going through in the 2nd place anyways. And Iceland, Austria and Hungary were not better than us in the game.
Don't play around. Those teams were weaker than us, even Croatia, but Croatia was the strongest bunch of all we faced.
And don't compare Poland-Germany when the draw would be enough for both in the group phase with elimination phase.

Fair enough that is a decent reason.
We really need a Sup Forums spring cleaning

I honestly don't understand why germany are 'the good guys'.

I understand support for underdogs, Iceland, Wales, etc, but Germany plays one of the most boring football out there.

Is it the
>muh aryan race?

Fuck the krauts and fuck poopugal

GO FRANCE

This.
How many times do we have to destroy europe for you guys to consider us the bad guys?

I'm French but I really don't care if France wins or loses tomorrow, whoever wins must destroy Portugal.

Du Hurensohn kannst den "Flüchtlingen" gerne den Schwanz lutschen, oder noch besser lass das deine weiblichen verwandten machen, du Schlappschwanz.

Portugal will do to Germany what Germany did to Hungary and Holland

portugal are the only good guys left

tsu > 7:1 > zidane 98

fuck zidane

How does feel Hans? Not only are whites dying out but germany is also the biggest source of it?

TSUUUUHIS

>proxy

Your German is probably worse than your English, Ranjeed.

Why would I speak german?
Why are you not on krautchan if you want to speak your dying language?

Never it seems. Germany holds power in Europe everyone seems fine with that, even the french.
You mean Donaldo will score 2 goals and will be the best goalscorer of this Euro?

Wos bis n dua fir a gratler, z bled zuam brunzn?

homs de a wotschn zvui gema?

>krautchan
>still not able to spreak german

Hurensohn bestätigt.

Rules have changed. It usually was "never won a trophy means automatically the good guys" but now we have people rooting for multiple time european champions over the "underdogs".

FACT: Portugal is the only Christian team left in the Euros.

For Christendom Portugal must win!

Ich kann deutsch reden.
Aber warum sollte ich?
Germany is dying. Your race is dying. Everyone is celebrating for it. Most whites are for it.
Everyone else is for it.
Even the supremacist call you cucks and don't realize they are subconsciously rooting for white genocide.

You have no ground to stand on. You lost Hans.

germany>france>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>portugal

Nicht mal 3 Sätze geraudeaus reden kannst du Spast. Mach dir nichts vor, du und Deinesgleichen ihr werdet elendig dahinvegetieren durch die, die ihr bestellt habt. Linksliberale Schlampen werden schön vergewaltigt, die Altparteien am absteigenden Ast und jemand wie du wird nicht ewig in Muttis Keller leben können. Gut Ding will Weile haben. Nichts ist verloren, es wird erst beginnen.

>geraudeaus
>Deinesgleichen

Embarrassing.
Post discarded.

There is high possibility that germany beat your national team whatever nation you are from.

HOW CAN THEY BE THE GOOD GUYS??

African colonies

>Papists
>Christians

Pick Germany and only Germany

Germany is about 50% Catholic, at least before the invasion began.

not very good

>tywin belgium

>Jon Snow
>not Wales
The Dragon user
The fucking Dragon.

We should just embrace our villany, salt only makes bacalhau tastier

very good post

>pick your poison
>Portugal
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Germany
>Not again... boring

>Africa
>Europe

>Jon and Germany let all the wildling refugees through the Wall

it fits

Well "papists" are the original Christmas.

>germany ever the good guys

sorry brudi. nicht der, mit dem du gelabert hast. aber deine posts bringen mich als einen ethnischen türken schon zum lachen. meine eltern waren wirtschaftsflüchtlinge und ich habe gerade einen arbeitsplatz in ner big 4 wirtschaftsprüfung klargemacht.

erst gecuckt von meinen eltern durch eine sandniggerifizierung deutschlands, dann gecuckt von mir indem ich dir einen gut bezahlten arbeitsplatz nehme. und eigentlich hätte ich in nem türkischen dorf schafe ficken sollen. wie fühlt es sich an brudi?

you either die as a hero or live long enough to become the villan

you vote out didnt you, how cute

I feel so sorry for you. You are so proud you are making a dent into our genepool by completely erasing yours.
Like a genetic suicide bomber.
You are already shitting on your home country. Now imagine if you actually get children how little turk will be left in them.

Your religion will be more and more westernized. Islam will be as emasculated as Christianity.
And you are cheering.

You are beyond cucked. You are already dead.

>bringen mich als ethnischen türken schon zum lachen
Bin nicht der typ mit dem du laberst aber kanacke bitte...ich bin kein rassist aber wir beide wissen,dass du als "ethnischer" deutscher bessere chancen hast.

>He cares about spee's opinion