Ever seen a girl you know on Sup Forums? Stories?

Ever seen a girl you know on Sup Forums? Stories?

Pic related.

Yes, this girl on the left end of story

I hung off every word.

Saw a girl who used to be a receptionist at my work posted on a "do not share" thread. Emailed it to guys at work, keks were had.

Every time there's an amateur thread, some idiot claims that he knows one of the girls. Fun fact: he doesn't.

I've seen it proven many times.

Not on Sup Forums, but a girl I went to high school with posted on reddit/gonewild for a while. Pic related

Anyone know that site for sharing pics from different states? I saw a girl I know there once.

Is that the psycho uber driver abuser who was kicked out of med school for being a faggot rightfully so?

Yeah, I told her about it and scared her so bad she remade and "hid" her social media. pic unrelated.

user-ib.co

Why would you do that, idiot?

story, OP?

She's an aquatintence. See her around all the time and fapped like nuts when she got posted here.

Yeah actually and coincidentally it happened the same day I met her.

I go to school with 2015's Miss Teenage Canada (Francesca McFadden). Met her during a physics review session (through a mutual friend) for an exam, grabbed lunch with her that day, became friends and all that. Nice person.

Literally 30 minutes after I get home I see a thread with her nudes. Was pleasantly surprised.

Probably not as entertaining of a story as I thought it'd be, but it was a pretty big surprise to make friends with someone only to come home and see nudes of them that soon haha.

>Pic related

Nah that's a great story!

did you fap

please post her nudes

Only after I discovered her wins on here that I discovered how nice of a body she had. Goes to my school. I've hung out with her a few times, so i can answer most questions about her.

Yes all nudes go to my school

Did you tell somthing about that?
Are you still meeting?

No but have posted my wife on Sup Forums hoping someone she knows saw it

Yes, my cousin. It was a pick of her sucking her husband's dick.

Glad to hear it. She's actually really nice, relatively smart too (pretty sure shes in Pharmacology? Can't remember for sure, some pre-med program like myself. She recently did a summer internship doing cancer research though)

Uhhhh not that exact moment; I was still in residence so I called in my friends down the hall who also knew her to come see and make sure I wasn't just trippin lol. I had to like triple check all the pics cause I was like "this is too good/coincidental to be true..."

I gotchu Sup Forumsud

yeah, it was a pic I originally saw on facebook that some user posted on here. It was just a group of girls sitting on a speed boat in their bikinis holding beers. It was in a "girls you know with big tits thread" and the one girl I knew in the photo was known for having massive knockers......and being super easy.

>mfw seeing that photo

bitches face looks as irish inbred as u can get

You've posted this in every thread tonight. Stop.

Well.....I know you saved that shit. Let's see it user...

no, that girl was in hurry and needed some curry

Highly suggest if you post there to use quite a few proxys. I have a friend with sexual harassment charges on him because some idiot told one of the girls about it and the site offered up the information.

how did you obtain?
aaaand post it

wow she's got a great ass. also good to know when a sexy girl is a nice one too.

Yup see this scad slut here all the time. She'll fuck literally anyone that will smoke her out

some loser posted a fb girls thread but for girls in a relationship and posted his own girlfriend
little did he know I have been fucking her behind his back for a very long time

THANKS JOSH HAHAHAHA

I considered it but figured ignorance was bliss. I saw the pics on Sup Forums, so it's not like there was any way of getting em off the internet. Also, since it was the same day I had met it, I figured it'd be pretty weird to just be like "Hey nice meeting you earlier! So your nudes are online eh??"

We're in a lot of the same classes during the school year and we were organic chem lab partners 2nd semester.

I'm in a committed relationship (4 years now), so I wasn't tryna fuck her or anything. Not that I wouldn't, she's got a rockin body. Cheating just doesn't sit right with me, personally.

more

Rip almost quads

Yeah, definitely not the kind of person I expected to see nudes of online, especially so soon lol. There's a couple I have of a POV blowjob, but the pics are blurry so I'm not 100% sure they're actually her (I'm PRETTY sure they are, but no guarantee).

yeah, my gf of 3 years. all feelings instantly left and she cried her eyes out so i just kept her and used her for sex for a few months then broke up with her

Hey baby, you look thirsty. Take a swig from that jug sitting there on the floor. You'll feel right as rain, baby. I promise.

Lol, literally this girl. What a coincidence

Shit man I'm sorry to hear that. This is the last place I'd wanna see something like that. Can only imagine I'd react the same way.

Thought I did tonight but never received confirmation.

Pic related

No.

Yes . Her , its a one of my coworker GF .

any more?

Found pic of girl I know requested for a cumshop

it was funny

yeah. this chick that was in some of my college classes

Nice. got any of her pics individually?

Cool, keep going. I'm kinda digging her. Anything you can tell us about her?

This grill

Well nude?

she joined he marines

Girl I went To school with, She apparently posted nudes but i had to leave thread before it happened... Im still looking to this day.

Lol wook

any more pics of her?

this was the most i saw sadly

A local newscaster a few months back. wached her every morning before work. dont see her on anymore probably got fired

nice. any of her in the swimsuit or red string?

nope never seen anyone I know ,let alone a girl

Well post them dude :)

Calm the fuck down

Sorry lol started playing guitar and forgot about the thread. There's like one or two more but they're just kinda different angles, equally as blurry.

idk if really is she but looks very very very very similar... her name is brenda carolina from mexico city, do you know her?

Someone posted pics of my 8th grade math teacher fucking her pussy with a cucumber. 10/10 was disappointed.

i do somewhere cant find them right now. kik for trade pics?

Someone posted this picture on a similar thread recently. Anyone know who this is?

That's the funny thing. They weren't even nudes. It was a fb fap thread.

i have her fb if you want

Went to high school together

sorry, don't have kik. could email or share on a vola