I hurt someone pretty deep today just to know if she'd care. I feel like shit now

I hurt someone pretty deep today just to know if she'd care. I feel like shit now.

idk what kind of trhead this is I just needed to tell someone

pic unrelated

What did you do?

I don't want to say it

I know, why the fuck come to Sup Forums if you're not gonna tell us a good story.Truth is I feel terrible and I'm not even expecting a little comfort. Just- i don't even know what I'm expecting.

I'm low Sup Forums. Considering an hero low.

It'll be okay, dude. What made you want to test to see if she cared in the first place?

For the last 5 years I moved the fucking world for her
and I just had come to think she was like a stone in the river, just content that I let everything flow around her
I changed every fiber in my soul for her and it didn't feel like she had changed anything for me and
I thought she was past caring anymore

We can't help u if u don't tell us what the fuck happened

It can feel like that with anyone sometimes, and I'm sorry she made you feel that way. Do you think she'll be okay, that your relationship will be okay after what's happened?

I was cruel and pushed way beyond where I should have stopped. And I hurt and things broke.

I don't know if anything's gonna be ok. I'm sure as hell she isn't ok. I'm sure as hell I'm not.

Translation:

Please give me attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drove to my parents' home to crash for the night. Everyone's asleep now and I can't fucking help staring at a case where there's a fucking shotgun that I know where dad keeps ammo for

I genuinely have the wish to die for the first time in my life

Pussy

however the fuck you want to understand it
I'm alone. I'm hurting. I'm beyond broken right now.
I need a shoulder. I only have Sup Forums right now.

and whats wrong with that?

Only first? Sound like some faggots been doing it right. Why throw it away over some bitch like I did?

Dude. Seriously. What did you do? You seem really fucked right now.

because she wasn't some bitch
If people in Sup Forums would have someone like her in their lives they would understand the worth of a woman
and I fucking hurt her so much
I think she deserves my life and more

I can't mate I'm sorry I just fucking can't
the fucking shame burns so fucking much
I know nobody will ever know who I am but even so
I can't

Fuck I can't live with this
I'm sorry Sup Forums I'm sorry I ever brought this up
I just can't go on.
For the few people that have read this, just something to remember a fellow user by, if you'd take advice from somenoe about to pull the trigger
Angels are real Sup Forumsros
find one. love her forever.
and don't ever fucking hurt her
they don't deserve it
they deserve so much
sorry Sup Forums and thanks

Guess we're never gonna fucking know

I am cheating on my fiancee with girl I met 5 days ago. And I cant stop cause love fiancee but want new girl.

I feel i became a man that I always hated.

nice dubs

If I get dubs OP has to live on and tell us what he's done so we can actually help.