Any advice for a first time user of dark web??

Any advice for a first time user of dark web??

you don't need advice since there's nothing good on there it gets boring real fast

Kys

don't do. the only thing you will get from it, is that you will turn in to a pedo

Don't bother. It's not worth it and let's be real the only people who actually use the dark web are drug users, pedophiles and governments

Why give them more security by using Tor

You're about 4 years late to the party. Nothing left.

Prepare for dissapointment

This

Dont go around clicking random shit, that's how hackers notice newbies and will without a doubt get your personal info and who knows whag they'll do with it

TBH he most I ever fapped in one day was 7 times and that's when I discovered how fucking horny 13 year old girls can get, especially wth older boyfriends (around 20+)

Thank goodness f

This too. Which reminds me BRB

right you are my friend

you do know weed is legal right?

Except for the thousands of hot af vids of teen/preteen girls doing shit even older women don't do hnnnnnmg

Like Sup Forums isn't already full for loli pedo's

Only is some states and Amsterdam

/thread

The CP is really hard to find now. All the link archives are outdated, and Hidden Wiki gave CP links the banhammer. Good luck.

cough chat cough

Use linux, don't click any link with a cp abreviation. Anyway, deep)dark web is dead and there is no red rooms so why tf would you use it?

just don't do any of the fucked up murder stuff, stay away from those websites, you don't want to get hacked, just buy all of the kush ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

cough kik cough

yeah, the fbi catches illegal doers by injecting a flash plugin called a network investigative technique which uses the combined mac address and host name to find the ip address. disable all scripts (and go into the settings of the script manager in the top left corner of the browser to do this) and use tails, which spoofs the mac address and anonymizes the host name, so even if an nit is injected there is no way of finding any vital information. Never run tails in persistence mode. Or the best thing is to stay off of tor because there is no reason to use it unless you are a high profile journalist or sick asshole

i was thinking more along the lines of piratebay movies and tv shows

so you dont need tor. just use a vpn and qbtorrent.

just torrent that shit dick cheese

Don't use tor. Go for I2P

Use torrent then. Oh, wait, if u are from Murica is hard to pirate shit there

But what if they want to watch a 12 year old girl ride an older man's cock, her tight pussy sucking and grasping his cock and juicing it dry?

>any advice
don't do it, nothing there is worth seeing. Unless you want to see 3 year olds getting legit raped in which case work away.

enjoy your van (since tor was cracked and interpol are watching it constantly)

all you guys find the fun shit but every link I find is down

>Thank goodness f
Whats the matter, party van snatch you up mid sentence?

lol anyone got a kik group

Your YEARS too late. Unsafe now. Nsa is in cahoots with the tor developers

ahmia . fi and then find the uncensored hidden wiki through there

kek

give me the .onion link and I'll see how far I can get all I do there is poke around and look the stores and shit

Don't use any hidden wiki. All hidden wikis are just links to scam sites, the old hidden wiki does not exist, the new one is pure scam sites. Just use the big site lists or use Grams. But theres nothing worth your time on there anyway.

What the fuck is ahmia . fi ? Sorry I have autistic

Yes user, join the honeypot! If you're coming to Sup Forums asking for advice about how to use it, chances are you're going to get v& fairly quick if you use it for its intended purpose.

It's literally made up of edgelords and pizza; you're not missing much.

What are the site lists?

RIP thread

Uh oh :o

OH FUCK

Nice

That wasn't expected...

693057091 damn daniel

jesus fucking christ that's my daughter

i downloaded cp a long time ago on it. i dont have any of that anymore on my computer. but, the little girl was giving this blatantly older guy a blowjob. i dunno it didnt do anything for me. it was kinda gross. she didnt look like she really enjoyed it

Kek..

Always 1 to ruin party

uh no its not i do it all the time. its simple

How's summer break treating you?

you do realize that tor was originally developed FOR the united states government correct? It has received Federal funds since its inception. 80% of its operating budget is funded by the USA. Just because its funded by the government doesn't mean its any less secure. Every tor exploit to date requires massive user error, or is way to time consuming to do on a massive scale that the NSA would need to see what people are doing.

Use Starbucks, McDonald's, or other public WiFi if you're trying to get the kiddie pron.

Follow the links carefully, lots of those pedopedia pages are fake malware

Never pay for it. There are plenty of sites that give you free streaming albeit very slow

>you do realize that tor was originally developed FOR the united states government correct?
How does this help your point at all? Christ you are stupid for typing that out.

Everybody should kill themselves

>PGP