Post the most powerful image of 2016 ITT

Post the most powerful image of 2016 ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c120CRw_tdw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3539484/High-five-Europe-patrol-migrant-boats-pick-refugee-dinghies-30-miles-Libya-bring-270-miles-Sicily-new-Lesbos.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/04/woman-defied-neo-nazis-sweden-tess-asplund-viral-photograph
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KKK STRONK!!!!!!!

reconquista 2.0 happening soon, starting in Spain and ending in skandinavia.

wtf is she doing? This is just another image of a hippie thinking they're changing the world by doing something stupid right?

youtube.com/watch?v=c120CRw_tdw

Proudly standing up for her rights. Against police brutality.

unironically picture related

here's a recent one

If you wanted to post a picture of someone standing up for their rights here you shoulda posted something about the people protesting against the fracking in North Dakota, not that meme..

that's a fake picture, the whole right hand side has been added on where the corner of the gallery should be

>that's a powerful image
There are people being slaughtered for thier rights across the world and we're giving attention to a hispter to is going to spend a night in jail so the next day she can be a celebrity on her campus....this is ridiculous.

wow... really makes you think...

>Not this one

shut up you racist

those people are obviously not portraying themselves as syrians

They literally say here that they are From West Africa

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3539484/High-five-Europe-patrol-migrant-boats-pick-refugee-dinghies-30-miles-Libya-bring-270-miles-Sicily-new-Lesbos.html

This is the picture that upset the established global order. There is no image more powerful this year than that of a flatulant frog.

Search your heart. You know it to be true.

Hippies changed the world though.

>Media projections

Ahhh this is Sup Forums. Memes must flow.

*shhh

Not sure about "powerful", but I love how decadent this picture is.

syrians wuz kangs n shit too, my racist friend.

this makes me mad

Do screenshots count?

Wew

>that watermark

Knowing its from US makes it funnier

that's beyond sad

sad!

She looks pretty majestic.

autistic

>that
>the most powerful image of 2016 ITT

Get on Sweden's level.

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/04/woman-defied-neo-nazis-sweden-tess-asplund-viral-photograph

Two break dancing cops try to ask a black girl to prom.

I wish I could dance like those two doods.

I don't know, I just want to punch her stupid hippie face. She thinks she's some fucking saint.

(You)

>excuse - rather than a guide - to justify

so killing in the name of Islam is always legit because you are either guided by it, or excused if you misinterpreted it

that sentence is pure gold

America is niggerland now.

The best thing to do is make the entire world hate america so our toxic culture can be contained and hopefully we get nuked.

I read the article about it. She said she was "the vessel of God". Pretty hippie shit, or rather religious fanatic tier.
She got detained however, the picture was the police about to grab her.

I don't care about that girl blowing a negro, it's her choice, but the lack of the most basic morals. Why would anyone send a pic of it with that text to what I presume is in or was in a relationship with her? It's really saddening.

They're literally just walking up to move her out of the way so that she isn't in harms way. It's framed to give the impression they're running up to her and gullible retards eat it up.

Aesthetic as FUCK

This is unironically a brilliant picture

>white boy triggered when they see their women with genetically superior men
No surprise

I vote for this