Do I look bad from the side?...be honest please

Do I look bad from the side?...be honest please.

What is this a face rate thread?

You look ok, 6/10

shave that facial hair off, wear something like a collared work shirt, avoid gay looking sweaters unless you are aiming for gay. your hair is pretty as fuck, anyone who hates on it is a whore or jealous. combine with professional cut clothing like suits, jackets, etc, for extra sharpness.

If you are a guy, I would say 3/10

If a girl, maybe 5/10

I can't tell what the fuck you are. So take that for what you will.

Just trying to be legolas

Thanks man. I wish I could grow a full beard.. :/

you're pretty cute, 8.5/10
as a girl I don't really like long hair on guys but yeah, you're pretty cute.

You look like what happens when you hit random in the oblivion character creation screen.

Can we get more angles? Like a body shot, or like a picture from your phone?

till then I cant judge ya

Would bang\10
Kind of have bum chin tho

Full beards are nice if you can grow them, but there's no point in trying to grow one when it just ain't possible. Work with what you got, bitch, your hair's dope. Maybe wear it/style it/whatever people say these days a little differently but I ain't an expert in long dude hair.

you have beautiful hair

no you dont. but If you want to look like everyone else your chin is a bit weak, its recedes.

You got a slightly weak chin but you don't look bad at all man. 7/10.

Only body shoot I got...

beards are awful and will mess with your sharp prince look. some girls might like a mustache, I don't know. Straight women are fucking bonkers anyway. dress sharp to compliment all the work you put into making your hair look clean and pretty.

alright now we might have issues, but I'm gonna blame it on the slightly awkward pose you're in

This.

Work with what you got.

When I try to grow a beard, I get some bald spots, so I don't try. I can do a mustache, and for heaven's sake a goddamned neck beard.

Work with what you have, not what you wish you had.

I would restyle the hair a touch. Not some anti-long hair thing; back in the day mine was about shoulder length, so I get it. But, it seems a bit overly-feminine (not the length per se, but how you have it styled) and with that weak ass jaw I don't think you are doing yourself any favors.

Dude dye your hair white and grow a goatee. You'd make a good geralt of rivia.

Hair of the Gods. Get some muscle and look stern, Viking in the making.
Skøld!

did you have dental extractions as a child?

He's just hiding the boner he's getting from being viewed by all of us.

You look like a dude

I hate long hair on guys, but I have to admit your hare is nice.

>693054043
You go out in public looking like that??

Your profile shot and hair is the least of your concerns. Fucking get a gay friend or a girl to help you out. And fucking get some sun dude.

All right, fuck it. Go for an early Aphex Twin look. Own that shit.

Oblivion high elf/10

Def would reverse those numbers

Hey, OP. I have to wear a mask when I go out. I am absolutely hideous.

David?

No...why?

Have you heard of the high elves?

You look like the asshole with the mullet on superbad

You look like a guard from skyrim.

kek

but a better version so dw

I also have a job interview thrusdays, how should I have my hair... Any tips, it's my first job interview, btw...

What kind of job, this is legitimately kind of important

Small professional ball ponytail thing. You know what I'm talking about. Topknot?

Job details?

I've managed and interviewed people, if that matters. In fact think I have a few interviewees next week.

Called a manbun

What kind of job? Maybe a pony tail? I dunno maybe google how to groom long hair.

A job at Wendy's, never had a job before so kinda nervous. I have no idea what to do about the job interview...

not particularly, no 100% honest opinion

Just tell them what they want to hear. Fake it until you make it.

Ye that shit.

>Wendy's

You've got it in the bag. Don't do anything to your hair just leave it

You look like a cocksucker faggot. Hope that helps.

I have never done food service, but I can see why that would make some people meh about the hair.

Food safety and all.

...What do they wanna hear? What's a good answer for like my weaknesses or why Id choose Wendy's to work at. No idea how to answer those...

As long as you don't have down syndrome, they'll hire you. It's fucking wendys

Tell them you dream of being head Chef at Wendys

You look like legolas' gay cousin

For a weakness, pick something where you can talk about the things you've done to improve on it when you realized it was a weakness. If you haven't done anything to improve on it, think about what you would do to improve on it and pretend you did those things.

Why Wendy's? Just don't be spergy and say you've always wanted a job in fast food. Make up some bullshit about wanting to save up money for ______ and that a customer service job as your first job will help you become acquainted with the responsibilities of blah blah blah blah.

Probably not that kiss ass-y but hopefully you get my drift

Lose weight and you have potential

I would have these silky hair to but my hairs are pretty neat too. Some of these strippers said I have beautiful hair. and girlfriends too.

what