Pictureswap.org

Pictureswap.org

New wins or saved

Checkd

More?

AND LOOK STUPID WHEN THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY CAUSE SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND TRY TO BE BETTER THEN EVERYBODY BUT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND LOOK UGLY LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS TOO UGLY TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE WITH LOOKS AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS IS UGLY AND TRY TO BE BETTER THEN THE POPULAR PEOPLE BUT IS UGLY AND THINK IS BETTER THEN EVERYBODY PLUS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND LAME AND IS UGLY AND THERE IS ANOTHER PROOF THE POPULAR PEOPLE PROVED THAT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS LAME AND UGLY
CAUSE SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND TRY TO BOTHER PEOPLE AND TRY TO RELY ON OTHER PEOPLE NOT TO KNOW THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND HAS TO HURT THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY SO YOU WONT MISS THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY THAT IS ON FACE BOOK OR TV AND THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSRS IS PATHATIC AND UGLY CAUSE SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND HAS TO HURT THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY CAUSE CANT BE BETTER THEN THEM AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND CANT BE BETTER THEN THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE NOT LAME WAY AND THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE
AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS ARE GOING TO LIE THAT DONT SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND LIE THAT THE GUYS AND WOMEN DONT REJECT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS AND T HE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP WHEN DONT TAKE A BATH AND IS UGLY AND THE GUYS AND WOMEN REJECT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS

Those tits are fucking top notch

Bumping for more

caroline c?

Checked, what was deleted?

Also why are there like 90 people on picswap and only 4 in here. POST!

whenever the shillmaster general (pictureswap owner makes these threads in case it wasn't obvious). He flips a switch and the gallery fills up with images continually to make it look busy.

?? I made this thread??

DID YOU KNOW that pictureswap looks at the EXIF data for each image and saves them if they were taken from a cell phone? Then all the OC girls get uploaded to a website where you pay for access to "real" amateur pics.

You sound like the kind of person that thinks we never actually landed on the moon..

we all know the moon is a big slice of cheese. you can't land on cheese.

got this :D

how ingenuitive of them. too bad I didn't think of doing that first then i'd be making money off of pedophile neckbeards.

Whats the website?

Also interested in this

last I heard all the white girls were being sold to voyeur russians, and the brown ones to some other equivalent for brazil.

Any actual proof?

I'll post the proof (source that leaked during a botched site update 2 days ago) to the site itself so we don't get b& for brigading/raiding.

hoooooly shit this just showed on the site someone dig

That just says that someone used improper protocol with python and then explains what they did wrong..

wrong, debug mode was turned on so the server dumped a bunch of info along with.

I am gonna need more of this cutie

holy fuck all the amazon aws info is in there. someone spin up a bitcoin miner on this shit.

What do you mean wrong? Look at the image lol

Can someone translate this?

The site owner didnt format his code properly, so it displayed a page describing the error and the basic info for the site.

I see, and that that confirm that they are saving pics to resell?

Nope, it actually says that the cache and cookies have about a ten minute storage period

This site is pretty bare bones

hum interesting!
Thanks man!

But that doesnt necessarily mean anything, because the code itself isnt displayed. So there could be more going on, but that image doesnt have it in there.

man nobody postin their shit

hah, that was me

Kek. Got this twice.

i keep uploading pics of my ex tryin to see if anyone on here will save'em and post'em lol

cool ya found one of the 15 i uploaded, keep it up and you might have the collection

lol. i'm in the gallery downloading the others i see

Kek. I got that pic at least 5 times.

yeah i spammed the upload,didn't know there was a gallery

5-6/10 face, 9/10 tits

I posted my baby with emoji in face

it shifts fast. and it doesnt keep more than like 20 pics at once

well i put the entire folder up now, so save'em while ya can? and feel free to upload here

yo who uploaded this

she looks familiar

me, she's my ex. been spamming her pics in the queue

first name?

britany

I'll just take what I WOULD have posted and upload it right here instead.

know her?

Why would you upload that anywhere?

nah i was wrong lol

looks like this girl taylor i know

because it amuses me

aiight, but if you saved anymore upload'em here; i won't do it idk why but it's hotter when it's someone else; helps me get off

Yeah same for me

it was from pictureswap yesterday anyways, so it still counts sorta

3/18 i uploaded

Mmmmm

if all 18 make is here, i'll link the vid i have of her

Ellie Harrison.