Admit it

you might not like it but pic related is our only hope of a happy ending in this failed tournament

>you might not like it
i like it

mfw I was supporting Portugal all along

Tsunaldo winning is the true happy ending

makes sense, you don't need to listen to terrible translators during interviews

The only happy ending would be Portugal winning.

dumbass spics

I like Germany!

what about France?

the only happy ending is ronaldo getting a red card in the first 5 minutes and portugal winning 3 0

Can't wait to see the Penaldo version of this.

I'm pulling for the Baugettes myself, because Portugal is responsible for Brazil existing and

>Bandwagoning the defending WC champs

Not to mention the only arguments I've heard against France were Sup Forums-tier horseshit

we already saw it 12 years ago

An updated version would be nice though.

I like it a lot actually

I wanna see them against Chile in confederations cup 2017. It will be a great preparation for Russia 2018 and a taste of what could happen in WC.

They are the only thing separating European's football return to the late 90s.
Please beat La Francophonie ;_;

Will he ever recover?

I hate France due to handball of Henry against Ireland in WC qualifiers, does that count?

I can respect that as a legit reason.

Agreed. They were still my 3rd least favourite team tho

I like it

calls portuguese black and moors but then you support the nazis, the world has gone to shit.

nazis > black and moors

you're from texas why does it matter to you?

>supporting muslims
We will liberate this cup.

Because it meant that Ireland could not go to their first WC. That shit is important m8. Sure, they received 5 millions from FIFA as compensation but still, no way near to going to WC.

In honesty a German win would be met with cold indifference by most people; it would be forgotten quickly as it was fairly predictable. Now no-one, as far as I can tell, was expecting a Portuguese victory and thus it would represent a more dramatic ending