So anons what are your thoughts on the new media push on Trump...

So anons what are your thoughts on the new media push on Trump? The story is that the red star looks like the star of Davis so liberals freaked out. Over a single star in shape that resembles it some what.

My thoughts is I think this beats all the shit Trump has got an proves that the system is rigged, real hard evidence that media is truly posting shit to the masses to burn Trumps name to a crisp.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/f4emzK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also Hillary got a new slogan (I think is new) that's suppose to grab the attention of BLM and LGBT

Stronger Together

media is rigged, hillay would have no chance should the media actually report on her

Fucking bengazi Scandle

>The "New" media push
They've been shitting on him since day 0
meanwhile they'll let someone guilty of treason skip right on through unopposed.

much more than that, whole Clinton Foundation is crooked

The Dyke Cunt doesn't even speak to the media. Trump does like 2,000 unscripted interviews to her 1 completely scripted press conferences. Fuck this phony bitch

We should all flood Hillary twitter with nothing but her corruption, it would be one of the greatest things Sup Forums did, even better if we took her twitter

even just tweeting info about her corruption can lead to others finding the truth, I know reddit gets a lot of shit here but /r/the_donald gives a lot of info on crooked Hillary

the picture originated from pol. i haven't seen a guy work so hard to fuck up what should be a very easy path into the WH as trump.

Think about it, what if Sup Forums made history? We can't say we support Trump it might hurt his campaign but what if we spoiled Hillary's fantasy world?

She is just a nasty, nasty little person and a liar. I can't believe how crooked she is. Can you? See, this ni -- frican american in the front agrees.

>can't find anything wrong with the message
>the star mocks jews
>that's the biggest problem on that poster
you know that DJT made this on purpose so he can show the stupid masses he is right?

I honestly only heard it one news 12 Long Island a while ago

As shitty as hilary is. As corrupt as she is. I still would rather her than a guy who is willing to kill ties Britain, mexico, china, russia, and several other smaller countries who he has attacked with propositions and shitty statements

the image tweeted by Trump first appeared on Sup Forums, it wasn't created by his team. The notion that Sup Forums didn't intend to be antisemetic is... laughable.

As for Trump himself, sure, he's just doing what he's done the whole campaign: retweet memes and white supremacists. I'm not confused why Sup Forums likes him, but you can't be serious that you think he isn't spewing some greasy bullshit.

They're both terrible

If you vote for either you're stupid garbage

But good point user

I'm sorry user it was on news 12 and I didn't know the origins

who are you voting for then?

It's obviously the Star of David.
Trump just accidentally posted it because he's retarded, then went "oh shit" and deleted it.
He's just covering his ass because people let him get away with it.

Everyone knows hilary sucks. When Mexicans look at the options they vote hilary despite both being shitty. Its entirely personal. When black people look at the options they pick hilary. Its personal. The only chance trump had was with the overwhelming white portion of the country whohave conservative values. Trump eased up on abortion, on lgbt. Endorsed bernie. Made a progressive (not to mention unstable) tax plan. Trump ruined his campaign. Not only with that, but he ruined all hopes of third party voters by getting into shit with britain

FUG....I guess every Sheriff is actually a Jew. Damn

I suppose the badges of rural sheriffs and every other 6-pointed star is antisemitic too!

Get your thumb out of your ass #geometryisracist

It's a sheriff star you fucking half brain liberal believing cunt

So Hillary the white supremacist or trump the white supremacist?

They're both hypocrites what's your point

evidence of Trump being a white supremacist?

THEN WHY DID HE DELETE IT BEFORE ANY DRAMA EVEN START?

Jesus fuckin fanboys

Its from Sup Forums where the biggest insuly is jew. It was made by antisemitics. Trum0 was too stupid to notice. Simple

The star of david is something to get riled up about so dont worry shill Op.

The star of David is not filled, but a sheriffs star is

Google "hexagram" and see all the ones that aren't jewish.

At the risk of being called a shill... the image on the right is shopped. He WAS a member of the KKK when he was in his twenties, and repudiated the organization later in life (like when the picture on the left was taken).

Its the context. Trump freaked out and deleted it and made a new version. He threw himself under the bus.

Media backlash. I think it might be your bedtime.

He's racist against chinese checkers.

That theres a star you fucking hunk of shit

The media doesn't need to destroy trump's reputation. Trump already does that himself.

>when the cancer is just right
good idea. lets do this. it has to be a coordinated attack. any ideas?

open your eyes fruitcake

and to be fair if the media had a hint that maybe Trump had once shook hands with someone who went to a kkk rally once as a teenager. they would be decrying his ties to the kkk and his evil white racism
its hard to not see the hypocrisy when if that was a picture of a republican it would be on every media source possible

Lotta sherriffs at Normandy I guess

exactly, idk why SJWs can't see that the media is rigged and Hillary is crooked

Not him but Gary Johnson/Bill Weld is far superior even if they're not ideal.

Gary Johnson, the libertarian candidate

There's like 10 names on the ballot you should check some of them out

The star of David's side points are parallel to each other, making 2 straight lines across the the star, the one on the add have the the points going away from each other

wew, are you lads retarded?

His daughter is Jewish and he has connections with Israel. Why would he be anti-semetic and to stupid to notice?

Secondly, it's a fucking six sided star that's a default shape on MS paint. It's not a star of david
If it was it would be yellow, and would consist of 2 equi triangles

Third, this entire fiasco just gives Trump publicity and makes the media and Jews seem desperate and dishonest and they are doing anything to take him down

1. Look again, the lines on the ad are parallel. It's identical to a Star of David from a geometric standpoint

2. Learn English you fuckknucle

accurately depicts the media

This may be true, but why do either of them deserve the presidency

1) Shit it just looks like it from the angel

2) my phones LCD is fucked up, hard to change words that get auto corrected

3) stop being a faggot

i suppose every six pointed star is jewish

The image originated on Sup Forums. Now we're pretending Sup Forums is a happy, innocent place full of users who are totally naive to antisemitic symbolism?

They kind of called it like 2000+ years ago

well for one Hillary should be in prison

good luck with that vote man totally not a waste

Read the other post, I know now I found out about this on news 12 which is misinforming shit.

well i call triangles now go back to your safespace

well one ran as a republican candidate and won the nomination
the other, despite also being under investigation and possibly going to be going to jail, literally used her cronies to still the nomination and shouldnt even been on the democratic ticket

I support Trump but everyone should vote in who they believe in , not the projected winner. If we did that it would take the purpose away from voting

steal*
shit im tired im going to bed

Voting for vastly less popular candidates will split the party and give hillary a better chance of winning

>implying votes even matter anymore after 2004
>implying the two leading candidates aren't both garbage
>implying your vote is worth more than another's

Go ahead and vote for trump/shillary im certain they have your best interests in mind

I wish

Another woman who will forever stand in a man's shadow. History = repeated. she wouldn't be president if it weren't for Bill. Her idiot supporters hate this line because they know it's true.

Your level of English is pretty good for an 8 year old. It's a shame that your political views are not so advanced.

Media push? They're reporting on an image created here. It's not the first time he's made questionably racist comments/tweets, so it's not like they're making it up.

I would call it Project Witch Hunt, I'm not the best leader for a event like this, I don't own a twitter or have ever used it.

Fuck you stupid. you think that the least shitty side of a coin is the best. Vote for a different coin you dumb shill

nice try putting words in my mouth
but no, see the point i was making is the two part system is to indented into this countries voting system, no third part candidate will ever win because to many come out in droves to either vote D or R no matter what the circumstances
so voting for a third party will at best split the voter base just enough and give shillary a bigger chance of winning
but yeah you're super smart there buddy, you're the only one who has ever figured out the system is rigged congrats

They changed it to a circle and now it looks like a canister of zyklon b.

>you can't win with libcuck biased media.

Please read

Thank you for pointing me to a poast agreeing with me...

Seriously, fuck trump.

There has GOT to be a better candidate somewhere. I have no idea why he is the GOP's front runner this party used to be smart. Or at least logical

maybe just have everyone make tweets like this "Benghazi @hillary #istandwithher"

democrat detected

Not exactly agreeing, I just didn't know the origin was Sup Forums

>no, lets just keep eating shit I'm sure someone will eventually make things better

there is none. It's just regurgitated HuffPost/MSNBC propoganda

no one DESERVES the presidency , well atleast no one that runs

you either have to come from a powerful family, be really rich, and or be an established politician to even have a chance

and even then its pretty much just American Idol where we are forced to vote for the two that convinced the audience they were better then the other talentless smucks who joined the competition

its because hes not an insider, the gop hate him just as much as the dems do, he just happened to choose their platform to run on. his entire voterbase is literally only voting for him because hes not a politician. which is just as retarded as voted for hillary because shes female

It has to be bigger then that, we need a calling sign, like her shit slogan says stronger together

Perhaps we could use this to our advantage

sli.mg/a/f4emzK
get some of these trending with the Hillary #s

yeah im super sure voting for a third part candidate will fix that,
stop being a faggot please

>his entire voterbase is literally only voting for him because hes not a politician

That's how we know you're clueless

So whats wrong with the media? And using rhetoric to ones advantage?

Conservatives are buttmad they are losing the media war. They are losing the demographic war...they are losing the age war (most of their electorate is dying out).

>his entire voterbase is literally only voting for him because hes not a politician

WEW LAD, really makes you think.

he's building a literal wall of racism user

>does;t bother to refute it or anything just says no you
sounds about right

I don't believe trump exhibits any of the values of MY Republican Party.
Not the one I'm affiliated with. With complete honesty, I think he's one of the worst choices the RNC could have ever pursued.
"Hillary's buried herself this time, Who can we absolutely blow this crooked bitch out of the water with?"
"How about that guy from the apprentice?"

Absolutely fucking stupid

I could see how it could be offensive, but it was probably just an accident.

she did counter the corruption bullshit with some antisemitic bullshit. so it is pretty fitting.

It's...it's 2016 and you still...are you seriously asking me?...You're fucking a white male!

fuck you

the Chinese get a Great Wall, why cant we have nice things to

Dislike Trump, but this whole star of Davis issue proves people are pussies nowadays.

>Conservatives are buttmad they are losing the media war

Not exactly a war conservatives can win. The media has been shitting on GOP and praising Dems since the start.

>demo war, "age war"

Millennials and blacks are barely going to vote this year ehl o ehl

"Wall of racism"
this just in having borders is racist

I think if we are to do this we should focus on things average idiots will understand

1)racist comments and anti women things, the core parts of Hillary's movements to draw attention

2) once we capture the people we get out the big shit stains on that bitch, the scandals, and other dark shit Hillary has done

3) Then the verdict of who she really is, tarnishing the image her. Forever scaring the people who read it.