Sorry to break it to you ladies but no matter the size a guys cock he whats a real nice and tight pussy...

Sorry to break it to you ladies but no matter the size a guys cock he whats a real nice and tight pussy. Big loose pussies are not sexy even though we say they are just to fuck you they really are gross and just a place to dump cum.

>some fag was actually butthurt enough to make a thread in response to copypasta

kek

that does look tight

dat roid doe...

>enough

>i take bait and have a small dick

>Big loose pussies are not sexy
tfw you love fisting and gaping

>that hemmy
damn.

yummy in my tummy

how the fuck do i even know if my vagina is loose or tight?

by showing us a pic

and how the fuck do you know if my vagina is loose or tight?

I agree with this user

A pitcure would be nice

Loose vaginas are wanking without using your hands.

Chubbys reliability of a good tight gripped no handed wank is my happy place.

tits, timestamp, sharpie in pooper, the, you can gape your meat flap for us and we'll give you our notes.

ex gf was snug around a middle finger. that's a good starting point

never had this problem. my favorite part of wrecking pussy is that they all feel like a 12 year old on that first thrust, then i tear that shit up.

us few non-virgins can tell

pedo

You don't, OP and user's ITT are 15 years old and never had sex. A vagina is a vagina. Now... an asshole..... that's a tight fucking hole. Even lubed with her vagina juices, it's hard to put it into her asshole without her noticing and panicking.

>A vagina is a vagina.

You just revealed that YOU are 15 years old, and have never had sex.

A vagina is not just a vagina.

I've had everything from a virgin (tight as fuck -- lucky to last 3 minutes), to a mom, whose baby popped out before they could give her drugs to help expand her vagina. thus loose as a result (had to fantasize about fucking tight pussy to get off).

>a vagina is not a vagina
>a vagina is a penis
what are you, a faggot?

>a vagina is not just a vagina.
You proved you're an idiot. All vaginas I have stuck my dick into have all felt the same. You're an idiot who has never had sex before.

>not just a vagina
Not him, but are you retarded?

that's kind of a stretch honestly

isn't it supposed to be this way?