Did the writers forget about Thanos? Because the audience sure did

Did the writers forget about Thanos? Because the audience sure did.

I just "blue" myself? Seriously?

>>civil war gets up to ten threads a day
>>BvS now only gets about 2 to 3 threadys a day

Feelsgoodman.jpg

YO LISTEN UP HERES A STORY

hopefully this movie bombs

>Sup Forums knowing anything about what the audience wants
It's been proven, time and again, that everytime Sup Forums claims something like this, exactly the opposite happens.

>Hi, I'm Thanos. You're probably wondering how I got here. Well, to explain that, we'll need to go back a bit.

What, you want them to force Thanos in Civil War or Ant-Man?

Probably because Civil War just came out?

Fuck Thanos
I rather see Captain America go against the Red Skull in the last Captain America movie

Why does an alien/god being from where ever the fuck he's from, have human teeth?

Brother!

What's happening in there.

if the world as we know it was programmed, then it must be a glitch

Something about their wives... I forgot

wind maybe?

Thanos looks like the stupidest, most boring villain in the history of cinema. It's like an autistic child was asked to draw a bad guy. When I heard that fat guy on Half in the Bag talk about how Thanos is in love with death I just snorted, Infinity War is going to be the most embarrassing, cringeworthy piece of shit ever to grace the cinema screen.

Someone fucking with the master control switch?

And it's going to be a huge success, and I will be here to see everyone mad about it.

it will finally end the Capeshit age
So Im looking forward to Infinity Wars

>watches Reddit Letter Media
>thinks his opinion is relevant

Why are there so many humans in space

>A blue gorilla who sits in a chair all day is the scary big bad

Nigger they are already finalizing plans for Phase 4.

Would it be better if they just scrapped thanos for the next avenger movie? Would anyone blame them if they did. They can just have him killed of in a guardians movie.

Long time no see uncle

Why?

Since when do Sup Forums neckbeards know what the audiences want or think?

In Marvel, pretty much all life in the universe (including humans and the Eternals like Thanos) were created and/or had their DNA modified by the Celestials. The eternals specifically are actually humans that were further modified by the Celestials and then relocated to another planet.

So basically, Thanos is a human whos ancestors had their DNA fucked with by space Gods a long time ago.

Also, Celestials fucking with human DNA is the reason why Mutants and other people with super powers exist in the first place

Since forever, that's why this cesspool is entertaining.

>Marveldrones compaining about Apocalypse when their Thanos looks like this

>yfw you realize Thanos looks like John Goodman

That would imply anyone cares enough about X-Men to shitpost about them.

what part of the talmud were celestials inspired by?

so far, we got the purple blue and red infinity stones..

You`re right. Needs more CGI. I`ll call Lucas.

Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999) In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the Infinity Gems are referred to as the Infinity Stones. Currently, only four of the six Infinity Stones have been named - the Tesseract, the Aether, the Orb, and the Mind Stone.

The Russos kinda' acknowledge he suffered threat decay before even doing anything and made giving him impressive scenes their top priority for INFINITY WAR.

>It's a Sup Forums thinks this will finally be the end of Marvel capeshit episode

>mfw You guys are wrong every fucking time a movie comes out!

Jesus Christ and people actually take this """""""""""""""""hobby""""""""""""""""" seriously?

also
>Oneg the prober

The downfall has been predicted ever since Avengers in 2012.

I think there's a possible slowdown after Infinity War 2, but Disney/Marvel are smart, they might keep it fresh for audiences.

Heres what you do, you get yourself a recorder and you just record what you say all day. I think you'll find your phrasing is a little off.

A wire. A car going in the other direction pulls it at the same time the van passes over it.

Well he was literally citing the comic books, I mean that's what happens.

I think a lot of people don't realize the difference between liking fun pulp and being an autist who gets angry about minor details on superhero costumes. Capeshit fans on Sup Forums are the latter.

this sort of thing is actually a very common trope in any Sci-Fi setting that is around for long enough. Eventually you get people asking questions like "why does every alien have teeth and two eyes and look like a human?" and the easy answer is "common ancestor/race that seeded life". You see it in Marvel, DC, Star Trek, Mass Effect, Star Wars expanded universe stuff, etc.

I mean yeah the presentation is dumb but that's how comics were in the 1980s

He's a space nigger who wears reality bending bling. There's no one he can't rape, no home he can't brake in. I'd say he's very spooky desu.

That's still 4 or 5 years from now

Thanos is a weird villain. In the comics he has become literally omnipotent multiple times in different ways, like "i can instantly wipe out everything in the universe" levels, but then he gets bored and gives it up

this has happened at least 3 times I can remember (cosmic cube, heart of the universe, infinity gauntlet)

Maybe thanos is a space muslim.

I don't think anyone refers to the passive consumption of media as a hobby to be honest.

If you list watching films as a hobby, you're probably incredibly fucking boring.

If a slowdown starts happening, both Disney and Fox will reach an agreement to bring their universes together and keep capeshit alive at least until 2030.

I would be more interested in Sony and Marvel joining up.

For what?
They already have Spiderman.

They already have. All Sony has is Spiderman and they're sharing it with Marvel.

Me second on the right

They will rather reboot/continue the MCU with a new cast, or they will double the bet and experiment new concepts like
>Star Wars-Marvel Crossover

There's only so many stories from the comic books that can be adapted to the big screen. Comic books tend to go full retard outside some core tales per character, and I don't think audiences will respond well to really bizarre adventures.

His face looks like a sock