Incest stories?

Incest stories?

bump

bump for interest.

incest stories aren't real you fucking tards

*ahem

These threads is where I found the video of a mom giving her son a BJ. Vid is legit.

bump!!!!

bAMP

Prove it faggot

bump!!!!

my cousins used to take turns fucking me in the ass when i was younger

okay dubs person it sounds like it's story time

bump

story time? and check em!!!!!

they would take me to a hill by their house when our familly would go visit, it started with them rubbing on me. as months went by they kept doing more to me like showing me their cocks and making me touch them.

it doesn't matter if they're real or not, its still fucking hot.

>being into mother/son incest

Hey guys if that dude who was with his cousin though out highschool comes back and tells some more storys ima be so exited that is golden (hope you guys know who i mean)

When I was in college my sister decided to go to a different one about 45 minutes away. On the first night she came to visit me we partied, afterwards we went back to my place and she passed out on my bed. She has enormous tits, always thought theyes were big but never thought of her in "that way".

Don't know what came over me, I was drunk and horny, so I lifted up her shirt and bra exposing her glorious and epicly huge tits. I fapped furiously and glazed her tits with my cum.

I immediately felt shame, I cleaned her up, put her shirt back down, and contemplated suicide. That was 12 years ago, everytime I see her now I fap thinking about her tits covered in my cum and then feel that shame all over again.

one day the older one told me to jerk him off while his brother kept watch in case our parents came, i said no but he said he'd hurt my parents if i didnt do it so i did. he told his cousin to tell him if someone came by and he pulled his pants and underwear down. his dick was already hard and he told me to hurry so his brother could get his turn as well, after a while of him putting his dick in and out of mouth he came and i spit out the cum and he laughed. he let my his brother know he was done and he came for his turn only this time he wanted me to pull my pants down so he could see my dick.

pic?

that sounds really bad, im sorry m8

lost it at mystery of the druids

you save that from my thread last night? huehuehue