Why do French people hate Giroud?

Why do French people hate Giroud?

Other urls found in this thread:

lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Hugo-lloris-et-antoine-griezmann-joueurs-preferes-des-francais/648279
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he is not black or a Muslim.

They cant relate to him because he's white

>French

no no, you're mistaken, it's not the french who are mad because Benzema's not here :^)

Ask Arsenal Fans

/thread

Ask arsenal fans about him

I don't hate him, I just think Benzema would be better. But Giroud is playing well and I'm obviously 100% behind him now

we got a lot of feedback from arse fans saying that giroud is a shitter

but tbqh giroud was never truly bad with the NT

He is too handsome

Benzema is a subhuman who hates France
He could be a good player (which he isnt in NT) I'd still take anyone over him

Well I love him.... Personally I think pogba is really overrated and Giroud creates most of the scoring opportunities for the French side.

Greizman is badass as well.

>Arsenal fans
You mean butthurt arabs crying because Benzema and Ben Arfa weren't selected.

>Why do French people hate Giroud?
We hate everyone until they start performing, then we don't. Our supporter culture as far as the NT goes is shit.

he misses 4 chances to score 1

>Giroud
>hated
The guy is fucking popular with French people
I'm not talking about arabs oviously

Because he isn't a grotesque chimp, is fairly resolute and puts on consistent performances. Also seems well educated. All of these are controversial for a monkey empire, especially when your newly crowned king looks like this

A 1/5 ratio is a very good ratio
Giroud has a 1/8 ratio, which is shitty

also he is a christian and that won't fly with MusulFrance

we will hate any players until they start scoring

we're pretty shit supporters

>tfw you will never have a qt gf from Montpellier
Its an abstract kind of feel

>6'4
>Great beard
>Great hair
>Great body
>Incredibly good looking
>Famous
>Great athlete
>Gets paid £120k+ per week to play football
>White

It's called jealousy mate

>yfw when you'll never knock on doors as a kid during halloween cheering for sweeties

Arabs in France all have a huge hard-on for Benzema so it was a gigantic affront for them to see him being replaced by a White Christian.

>100% behind him

gay

Only ethnic Frenchman , and not an imported ape or mudshit ruining the team dynamics

You forgot to mention
>great ass

Dude, i tell you Kingsley Coman is verry underrated, he is an absolute monster with the ball, but the fact is that he is black so still prefer Griezmann

we don't, we just see him as what he is, bang average

because he was absolutely zshit during the 2014 wc and let his country down

because he is an arsenal player

He doesn't score a lot. They honestly have the same issue with most French attackers.
Also his playstyle isn't exactly what people prefer in France, he's basically the local, more handsome Peter Crouch.

you forgot
>terrible footballer

you'd kill to have a striker as good as him Bananinho

>tfw you will never take your qt french gf on a road trip to cannes to see the film festival

He actually have a pretty good ratio on the NT.

Coman is fucking shit. He's a better Govou. He literally has one skill: running.
He might aswell be English because
>le pacy black winger

He's better than most Brazilian players

>tfw you'll never hang with your hommies to the gunstore to choose your brand new riffle

fpbp

Pretty good is not good enough for a lot of people.

I'm an Arsenal bandwagoner, he's shit

and a big penis

Checked and nah man i mean i remember one match of EC when he literaly obliterated 4 defender w/ 1 move and he change the whole french pace when he comes.

tbqh ive never seen a french girl irl. Idk if they are attractive

Firmino. Double-double for goals and assists.

Yeah its all arabs fault

He's best when he has another striker playing next to him or behind him. He's not the greatest finisher but the amount of chances he can tee up for his team mates on the NT and at Arsenal is actually great. He's actually pretty underrated at that part of his game, I see why Wenger rates him.

Too white

Does any one have that Giroud boy-toy copypasta?

why do Chads date Staceys but marry butterfaces?

That's why the most popular players are Lloris and Griezman?

Fucking gyppo why nobody has genocided you yet.

Because he knows Stacey won't cheat on him.

This is false though

Everyone hates Griezmann too and Lloris doesn't really register. Everyone loves Payet and other shitskins because the French are genetically predisposed to long for foreign invasion and surrender

Mine is Olivier Giroud (circa 2012)
Olivier's physique in the early 10's was very impressive. He has a naturally lean frame and his subtle muscle mass really complemented this. Great defined abs and body shape that could make any girl blush. An aspect i loved of his body was the rugged facial hair and thick, clean and stylish hair. It really complimented his 'boy coming into manhood' phase. I often find my self watching his old matches just to stare and look at his 'sexy boy' body. Any celebration move he performed really showcased his pristine body. A complete joy to watch especially his abs in his wet kit. Sometimes i replay it numerous times. The reveal of his abs through his kit's fabric never ceases to excite me. Olivier will forever be my 'boy toy'

Kys

lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Hugo-lloris-et-antoine-griezmann-joueurs-preferes-des-francais/648279

Nobody likes the english players, a bunch of mixed mulatos who are too affraid to fight and embarass their country each time they are in a tournament.

>Everyone hates Griezmann too
hang yourself, everybody loves Griezmann.

>Everyone loves Payet and other shitskins because the French are genetically predisposed to long for foreign invasion and surrender
Everybody loves Payet because he's the most elegant player on the field. As for the rest, there's no nation in Europe that has led invasions on the continent more than France. And that's not even a close call. Go back into the hell pit whence you came you fucking Anglo shit and die.

Is this an Arab?

Your country is full of North Africans, shitskins, and """white""" smelly cheese eating surrender monkeys.

>french love germans invading their national team
no surprise desu

Because he has a bigger than dick than them and they can't stand it.

the fucked up face kind of makes you think she is for a second.

Nobody hates him, but nobody is too hyped about him because he's not a very good striker.

But Claude isn't arab though

>Your country is full of North Africans, shitskins, and """white""" smelly cheese eating surrender monkeys.
And it still manages to be a better land than Britain.

Do you have any idea how much we bled for Alsace ? Take that 9mm that's resting on your desk, aim it to the back of your mouth and pull the trigger.

The eternal anglos are known for getting btfo each time they leave their inbred island.

Picture related.

>because the French are genetically predisposed to long for foreign invasion and surrender

Says a dude from a country that spent a millenium being ruled by foreign families

What the fuck are you talking about jamal?

The real frustration is he's a decent striker that won't take the next step to being a great striker

You're welcome for that time we saved your country (and europe) twice btw

>France is so awful that people from absolute shithole are so disgusted by it they risk their lives to get off of it and leave the cheese stench for the glorious shores of blighty

This

>hurdur but he scores goals

Yea he scores when his team don't need it most, like that hatrick for arsenal at the end of the season or the Iceland match. He's decent but not important.

Yeah, he's there because we don't have better at the moment. To his credit he does fairly well with the NT, but it's not someone you can count on to tilt a hard match in your favor.
Sadly he's only 29 so he might still be our #1 striker in the world cup.

Kek, those inbreds islanders and their delusion never gets old

You mean thank the Russians? They saved the World famalam

He is important for your NT, the perfect complement of Griezmann and Payet.

>1st goal of the euro
>1st goal of a quarter final

those are important goals.

Nobody cares about Arsenal and their shit club.

>That French political instability
>those last few results (I.e. most relevant) being ours
>Using ancient history to make a point

That shit is like England bragging about 1966.

>You're welcome for that time we saved your country (and europe) twice

Like when? It was US and Russia, you just piggybacked our shit. Might as well claim Poland won it if you want to go full retard.

I thought every eternal anglo had killed themselves after the Brexit 2.

>we saved your country (and europe) twice btw

Lmao
In WW1 you helped us a little but in WW2 you were irrelevant as shit

this guy does

Nice pic, come back when an invading nation takes our capital and flies it's flag in front of our defining monument

>bragging about geography

>Nice pic, come back when an invading nation takes our capital
>

>in front of our defining monument

Do you even have one?
Your entire capital is JUST tier

Hard to have just one defining monument when you're literally the geopolitical centre of the earth.

The sun never sets on Anglo delusion.

You got btfo 2 times during this Euro, in the streets and on the field.

Come back anytime, we always need the laughing stock of Europe.

>come back when an invading nation takes our capital

A pakpak is literally ruling your capital at this very moment.

can't make this shit up.

Not black enough for the french team

Do you see that, froggies? That's a Brit bragging about someone else's achievements. Like always.

Also I'm looking foward to win the 2nd tournament in France in just a month after 1940.

"Cette merde" fait que la France existe tout court, et qu'elle a le plus large territoire d'Europe occidentale.

Il n'y a qu'un putain d'Américain pour croire que les plus vieilles victoires ont moins d'importance que les récentes.

>he doesn't socre a lot

>10 goals in 9 games

"ok"

>Pure People

Kek