Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

no not really

your suit was shit

your aunt wasn't hot

and your movies fucking sucked

Never you fat lasagna eating peice of shit

faggot hipster nu-male

You played Peter Parker like you were channeling Shia Labeuf. So. No. Fuck off.

Holland > Garfield > Maguire

is it so wrong that i found tomei's appearance so fucking enjoyable and arousing at the same time in civil war? she was literally in there for 30 fucking seconds tops, but i was mesmerized by her

Missed a guy who was miscast in 2 movies - that did so poorly - it forced Sony to give up their rights / work out a deal with Marvel ???

What a faggot

no

go back to bongland you turd

I'd never wanted to smack Peter Parker in the mouth until you arrived.

you really are the worst

Marisa tomei is pure sex

Absolute boner fuel

Just like Maguire is the worst Spiderman.

Tumblr : the Spiderman

No, your opinion is wrong like always, shit taste in women and shit taste in spidermen

i felt a strange sense of comfort at the fact that tony acknowledged how hot she is for some reason

Posts like this make me think that Sup Forums is right and that there's no hope in niggers.

Miss me yet?

Yes ;_;

I never understood this.

Always

You are aware that most of the the shit that I post is just to get a reaction out of you people, right?

How can the mask look so round when he has so much hair.

Not a surprise a tripfagging nigger is this cancerous.

all fucking niggers must fucking hang.

>tripfag makes a comment
>gets 9.1k replies calling him a bigger faggot
>I dont get this

>someone took the time to screencap and crop all that
it's the most boring, nothing burn of all time

1>2>3
the first raimi spider man is still the best comic book movie.

>I-Im just pretending to be retarded

>he didnt even get a 3rd movie

It gets replies, does it not?

I loved the kinda-dark atmosphere of the older movies, I don't know why they tried so hard to make the Amazing Spiderman look like the city is so lively and colorful.

pathetic.

>It's just a prank

First movie was good. Nice suit, web-shooters (even the fact that he used crains for swinging was more realistic). But ASM 2 was fucking horrible. Mainly due to Jamie Foxx and his electro.

Daily reminder

not slightly. new spidery is the best yet.

The guy was an ok spiderman, he doesnt seem a loser who strugle to succeed in life, but as a i said was ok. The major problems in his movies was the plot. The first movie was an unecesary origin story, and the second one was simply horrible, they destroyed the main villain electro, portraying as a nerd, a hardcore nerd, who received powers and seeks vengance of the world because now its a supernerd, just that, and the green goblin as a one direction who turn bad

No. You really fucked up your post-Social Network career senpai.