What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDgO3uNBIaM
reddit.com/r/Screenwriting/comments/41htmd/does_anyone_have_the_screenplay_for_the_cellar10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing, she was going to be tortured, raped and killed so she fought back for her survival.

She's not sitting on my face.

You know it was Emmett who killed Goodman's daughter, right?

Then who killed Brittany?

She's a selfish entitled spoiled conniving cunt. Can't wait till 11 Cloverfield Ln when she gets tentacle raped by aliens.

Where does this meme theory come from?

Nothing even suggest such a thing.

How do you know that?

ALL THE CLUES ARE THERE, ANONS

ALSO, THE WITCH WASN'T REAL EVERYONE WAS TRIPPING BALLS FROM THE CORN

>what was her fucking problem
She died. The bunker was purgatory.

LOL

no tampons in the bunker

She got dumped by Bradley Cooper. I'd be bitter too.

Made me spit out my boyfriend's cum

Emmett helped build the underground bunker. The only way to get into the air ventilation room was through the ducts which John Goodman couldnt go through because he was fat.

When the system broke down, Emmet said he could go through vent but didnt since he injured his shoulder/arm.

Would you have been able to seduce her and fuck her without Howard knowing? Just think about having to fuck her quietly so you don't wake Howard. She'd have to ride your cock while you cover her mouth so she can't moan loudly, just think about it.

lewd

because a galaxy far far away is actually hell

>Emmet said he could go through vent but didnt since he injured his shoulder/arm
So fucking what?

Starring in a shitty movie. She's hot though.

You're so fucking stupid. Just kill yourself you stupid Reddit fuck.

She's obese

delete this

fuck you faggot

What did he mean by this?

pedoredditor

So, what, did Emmet kill her in the ventilation room and somehow drag her body out through the vents to dispose of it?

she makes my dick obese

That retarded theory literally came from Reddit.

Nice

WHEREVER I GO, I MUST ALSO RAPE

The little alien outside was Megan.

In early drafts of the script, at the end of the movie after she escapes the bunker, MEW goes into the house and see pictures of John Goodman with his daughter and realizes she made a mistake.

But after JewJew Abrams decided to make it into a Cloverfield movie, she never goes into the house but instead it becomes a 'destroy the technologically advanced organism with a molotov cocktail' action sequence.

hahah u dirty dog

that would have been better than
>ayy lmaos
>nothing to do with cloverfield
>a pretty good twist with very subtle clues

sauce?

Perverts pls

Got you covered my man youtube.com/watch?v=PDgO3uNBIaM

>In early drafts of the script,
why do you post shit like this with no proof

Well she sucks at that

thats a strange looking sex swing

she's so fat yet slim

damn

thats athletic right?

>be fat
>build bunker so that you would personally never be able to access something as vital as the controls for the ventilation system

Sucks at what? Exercising?

how did goodman survived the fucking acid

and i mean how was able to hold the pain

That vent room was accessible from the outside. How else would've Goodman been able to build that thing in the first place? Goodman's daughter or who ever that was, was killed before the alien attack took place.

At that particular exercise, yes.

How long is she? She's triggering my long fetish.

user I've seen all the points about this theory and some of them are even kind of convincing, but ultimately it just doesn't hold water for a simple reason. Emmett is a cool, friendly and normal guy, who just doesn't have any of the qualities of a killer. And Goodman is a huge, fat, awkward creep who does nothing but act creepy towards her. It's obvious he's the kind of freak who would rape and murder girls, you can tell from his first scene.

THICC

>why do you post shit like this with no proof
In the reddit thread, there is a link for the original script when it was called "The Cellar" without all the aliens / Cloverfield and JJ ABrams got his hands on it. Everything that Howard said was true like a daughter.

reddit.com/r/Screenwriting/comments/41htmd/does_anyone_have_the_screenplay_for_the_cellar10/

>normal

many psychos can play normal

>huge, fat, awkward creep
so are you but i dont think you rape and murder women do you user?

He's right. I read the script yesterday, it's easily findable on google.

BUT the story and characters are completely different and all evidence that the "Emmett" character did anything has been removed.
These faggots read an old script and are acting like they're super clever at finding the movie's secret when it doesn't actually exist in the finished film.

>goes into the house and see pictures of John Goodman with his daughter and realizes she made a mistake.
what mistake?

You would know, Redditor.

That script from The Cellar is a completly different story though. I really doubt that the actual 10 Cloverfield Lane Emmett killed his daughter. In the film, the girl who went missing wasn't even Goodman's daughter, unless Emmett lied.

THICC

she died in the bunker from rape/malnutrition and the aliens ending is a hallucination

We Gaspar Noe now

The bunker was shit.

It barely had 2 doors to protect from intruders and had windows on those doors.

Also the door was really stupid close to the living area.

what a shitty bunker

If it was so shitty, then why didn't anyone get in?

Thread over, every one go home.

Delusional

I know right. I mean why didn't he build it with no windows, so that you're completely clueless to what's on the other side of the door? And I mean, why didn't he build it further away in a place that he couldn't possibly get to in time in the event of an attack?

Nah you're fucking stupid

>The only way to get into the air ventilation room was through the ducts which John Goodman couldnt go through because he was fat
What, would you want Emmet to make the air ducts fucking huge so Howard could crawl through? That makes no sense.

I wonder if she wore the same panties the whole time in the bunker, I doubt John Goodman had a spare pair, her panties must've been really musky and stinky after everything she went through.

So probably borrowed Howard's daughters

was it actually confirmed which side of the glass "help me" was written on?

I'm assuming it was the inside because when she felt the engraving on the glass it was as if she actually felt the texture of the engraving.

>needing verbal confirmation for fucking everything
She touched the writing and it was on the inside, she also said this to emmett what more confirmation do you need, shihead?

where did i say verbal communication you autist?

to confirm it was written from the inside, the blood could have smeared, but it didn't.

This movie sucks.

He was Santa Claus.
Dammit! Will you pay attention? Keep focused, will ya!

>where did i say verbal communication you autist?
Well you got visual communication in the movie you retard, so what more confirmation would've you need? Idiot.

she was cutest in final destination 3

framing this post on my wall

Takes a while for acid to completely burn through organic matter, plus nothing vital was covered with the acid, he only got the side of his face and the surface of his upper body covered in acid. Plus adrenaline is a hell of a drug the body naturally produces to combat pain.

A good (at least, better) ending would simply be to show more of the flying ayys around in front of an apocalyptic sky. One glimpse of a huge creature/ship. MEW gets in the vehicle and drives away. Camera pans to a place near the bunker where the former corpse of the infected woman has turned/is turning into the 4-legged ayy.

It's a horror movie, while you don't have to close ti with a BAD END, it's still supposed to feel heavy and somewhat fucked up. You don't end it with DUDE XCOM IS RECRUITING RIGHT NOW GET IN HERE LMAO. What the fuck. Is this supposed to tie in to that recent Chloe Moretz movie with the ayys or something?

MEW will never sit on your face.

Heartbroken.

That was literally DADDY ISSUES: The character. Seriously.

NO! I WANT HER BACK!

People like you really need to piss off back to facebook. Fucking cancer.

Nothing about this has to do with Gaspar Noe, idiot.

Then why was it inverted?? This only makes sense if someone scratched it in from the outside

no you.

Lindelof does it again

>Killed
>not keeping your sex slave alive through the apocalypse

>subhuman black eyes
No thanks

No u. Pic related.

Read what I was replying to you stupid nigger and/or watch more film. Holy shit you fucking Redditors are out in full force this month thanks to Game of Reddit. Just go the fuck back thanks.

Lmao who said this

Fat armor

>What is Necrophilia?

delete every post you've ever made

why is she called mew? because of pokemon?

so many retarded posts ITT

are you guys sure you are old enough to browse Sup Forums?

initials

exactly, like Mew she's the best and the most beautiful but hard to catch