Wife. 28. Mother of 4. Moar?

Wife. 28. Mother of 4. Moar?

ye

>problem glasses

>28
>mother of 4

wew lass, how many exes?

Tits to prove

2. Me and her ex husband. She didn't want more kids but I begged.

She needs them to see fool.

Blowjob pics

pussy

Only have video and you can't see shit. Too dark.

Any video is good

>wife doesn't want more kids
>asshole husband practically forces her to go through the pain all over again

Sure is easy for you to decide to have kids when all you need to do is bust a load, sit back and let the wife deal with all the physical problems

Have you ever tried to get any women to take a pic of her pussy? Much less a women who just had a baby 6 months ago? It is beautiful but there is no way I could talk her into that. She took these to surprise text me at work.

I will see if I can.

She agreed and loves our kids. She is a freaking amazing mom and housewife. Our youngest is 6 months old, still breastfeeding, does she look like it killed her? She changed her mind I didn't hold her down and inseminate her, jeez.

Any more

She's okay with it now but you said you had to beg her because she didn't want more kids. I bet you pestered her nonstop for months you manipulative bastard. Just annoy your wife constantly until she finally lets you get her pregnant. You're fucking scum I hope your kids get cancer and your wife leaves you for her ex

Yeah, whatever, let's just see some tits you lucky bastard

MOAR

This is the last of what I have, she said no way to the video.

I don't care if she said no to the video you post that shit

You're a literal cuckold

You said you begged her. Meaning this was important enough to you that you'd leave if she didn't.

I don't care about what some random dude on the internet wants. She gave me permission to share the pictures when I asked. I like getting blowjobs, and having a clean house and well fed kids and I will keep it that way by respecting her damn boundaries. Actually, I am about to go get in bed with her as soon as she is done in the shower I was just killing time.

Fuck off already faggot

>implying you'd lose all that for posting a video on Sup Forums

You're a fucking pussy, whipped motherfucker

>Moar?
>I don't care about what some random dude on the internet wants.

Did I say that!? What part of anything I have said even implies that? I just wanted more kids and she had two older kids and had been single a really long time. It wasn't something she had really planned for when we met. She is not the kind of chick to cave to that stuff anyway. One of the reasons I love her. She would have just told me, "Well, bye then." That would be a shit way to start a life together.

Lmao what a dumb whore. Imagine the cuck she's married to, probably one of them guys that holds 'I need feminism' signs up. LUL

Come in now it's not the kids faults

You're still here? If you ain't gonna post more pics or videos then get the fuck out of here

Screw you guys I am going to bed with my naked wife.. Never again.

Post the video you fool of a Took.

No thanks. Her pussy. probably flaps in a stiff breeze.

Dude, no. Where do you come up with stuff? Do adults not talk and plan together openly in your world?

She says fuck you and enjoy your fap.

>says twice he's leaving
>still posts pics when people call him out

Kek how insecure are you and your wife?

Free will is inherently an illusion. Humanity is in a state of robotic like trance by default.

As one of the minor deities of truth and wisdom and I demand that you and your wife post your sex video.

... For purely scientific reasons.

You look like a prettier, probably less insane Laci Green.

OP is the husband you idiot