So tell me /b

So tell me /b
These are my fucking teeths, look for dental help or wait untill these little shits fall and buy a denture?

How did you let this happen?

No, when your baby "teeths" fall out, the adult ones will grow in. Until then, lay off the Skittles.

Timestamp or gtfo

Get 6000 euros and go to a private clinic in Europe. That should cover the implants ,therapy and faux teeth.

Found the brit

Im sitting here with a wisdom tooth growing in at an angle and cant afford to fix it, shit sucks. If you can get them fixed, do so and then take care of them.

Well,my mother was decalcified when she gave birth,my brothers and me have very shitty teeths. This shit pain like hell! But only superior teeths are broken, the others are fine.

Your teeths looked kfucked brah. Brush them sluts dawg. Go see a dentist. It'll be expensive as fuck knowmsayin?

Front.

how old are you?

Dude, your fronts look rotten - your back right molar looks done for and your left molar aint looking good - do you have any of your bottom set left? if not it might be worth waiting until they all fall out and then using your toothless mouth to suck dick until you can afford to have some dentures/plugs fitted - Godspeed on that

the fuck is that left tooth held in? has a crack right through?

I'm 20
Thank you man.

you need to get help

At a rate of thirty dicks per tooth and almost 28 teeth in need it will take a while. But at that age there are other options that allow for only ten dicks per tooth....
And he seems quite cute otherwise.

Sorry to put that so bluntly but how did you let it get that bad? Surely after loosing a few you make changes right? Where in the world are you?
Better not be the UK

lay off the meth and see a dentist ya fucking degenerate

Your teeth are done for.

Your brain tumor is starting to show.

Pick out a nice brain for yourself

Observe the effects of drinking sugary soda by the liter every day and never brushing.

I'm glad your teeth are fucked up. You deserve nothing less for neglecting them for your entire life.

Not ope but seriously considering knocking out my teeth and getting prostetics... Suggestions?

I'm going to go brush my teeth now.

I'm from Brazil. I loose many of my teeths so fasr,and i couldn't effort a Dental care (that shit ks really expensive here)
I'm deeply worry about it.I can hardly eat solids.

oral surgery is rough, better off having them yanked out while they are easy to get a grip on trust me, sooner is better than later.

How often do you brush your teeth?

Get them pulled now. You still a few teeth that could be used as anchors for bridges, but you'd probably not take care of them even if you did get the work. As it is now, you have a chronic infection in your mouth that causing inflammation throughout your body and affecting your major organs . . . like your heart. Good luck user . . . take care of yourself . . . it's not too late

I've had a cavity for 3 years in the same tooth (just one) and i brush regularly and it hasn't even gotten worse, last time i was at dentist they say they can fill it but i can't afford it so i still haven't, but it's not even bad really if you brush.

you suck fam

eh.. looks like never?

3 per day,i don't drink Soda or eat candies. But i used to smoke (regular ciggarettes) and drink coffe Thank you very much.

using what as toothpaste? sugar?

Don't judge, some of us were destined for dentures. Both of my parents had the same problems, so were on my ass constantly to take good care of my teeth. It didn't work, they spent a fortune on fillings, and even as an adult I did my best, and yet here I am, 35 years old with dentures. OP may or may not have a similar story.

Probably better to see a dentist ASAP and try to save what you can, even if it is just delaying the inevitable. Not having teeth at an early age makes you jawbone shrink, and then you'll end up a "dental cripple" at middle age, unable to eat when with dentures because there isn't enough bone left. Might even end up on tube feeding. For some weird reason, teeth issues also tend to cause long-term health issues with your heart and internal organs.

So if you want to be dead by 50 after spending the next few decades looking like a slowly dying old person, yeah you should totally just let them rot out.

Such bull shit. You do not brush you liar.

samefag

Yes,the kind that you can buy on stores.
Yes, same here.

Not faggot

Same thing happened to me, I had to have most of my teeth removed, I have full upper dentures, and I have yet to get bottom ones, I have about 8 teeth on my bottom...

The pain will get worse, and worse. Fix them NOW.

>I'm 26.

Congrats, your faggot soulmate is posting ITT. You should trade emails and get to know each other.

I was going to do the same thing.

This is true, King Tut died from a tooth being so rotten it infected his brain. Get it taken care of before it gets to that point.

what's the price for a filling or an implant in your country?

The fuck all these idiots who have simulair story's.
Just brush your teeth twice a day.

>not reading thread
>posting in same thread

I havent been to a dentist in nearly a decade because of no healthcare and my mouth is fine.
Use a tongue scraper floss every fucking day or after every meal brush two to three times and fucking use listerine.

Sorry to say this, but alcohol-based mouthwashes seem to dramatically increase the risk of oral cancer. You should really lay off that shit.

Atleast i have white teeth fuckface.

Apparently you can just get them all replaced with permanent artificial teeth. One of the reasons so many Hollywood stars have distilling white teeth now.

come to the USA via mexico and get some free obamacare

hurry before trump builds that wall

But a low IQ.

Whoopty fucking doo

Only in America.
I'm glad I have insurance

Great what the fuck. What should i use

jesus fucks op you are disgusting

What the fuck?

There are alcohol free mouthwash products. They don't give you that "Oh, now it burns away all the dirt" feeling but do a good job.

I just want something that does what listerine does. Kills gingivitis especially

Can you imagine what this dudes breath smells like?

brb brushing my teeth

my mom says dentures feels like chewing with a plastic toy in your mouth

What the fuck? I brush my teeth once a week at best and I've still got em all. Do you eat other teeth?

This guy.
Get them pulled before they're un-pullable nubs.
No joke.