TALKING ABOUT ME, HMMMMMM?

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemassacre
atopfourthwall.tumblr.com/post/143914260318
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant understand you with that lisp

Is futa gay?

When are you making another movie?

I've never even watched a single one of his videos yet I know more about him from these threads than I do myself

cuck reunion when?

>let me just tweet any stupid shit that comes to my head.

Sounds about right for a TGWTG autist

will linkara ever go to new york?

That's the dumbest shit I have ever seen.

I felt bad for Linkara there. I would have just played along and engaged him. Nothing worse than being an odd man out of a conversation.

>TGWTG member
>using twitter
Pretty much guaranteed stupid shit. Except for Brad, the one exception.

>AVGN is a cuck

I never got this meme. Did Mike fuck his wife or something?

>futa with vagina
Not gay.
>futa with balls and no vagina
Gay.

His daughter is half black.

Seriously?

No. Just dumb memefags.

yep, sadly

It comes from a post his wife made on Cinemassacre (the only post she ever made) going full SJW on her husband and his fanbase because no persons of color are on his show which clearly stemmed for his movie casting of the black best friend that ruins the movie and just to top it off gets the white girl int he end.

Leave James alone, if you want to talk shit about someone that deserves it why don't you go after Spoony you pussies.

>B-B-BUT AVGN PUT A NIGGER IN HIS MOVIE!

Big fucking deal, your mother puts several niggers in her every night.

When is the wedding?

>you will never have a BBWaifu that cooks you chicken and waffles every day

1. Why the fuck does she make a public post when she could've easily directed that "criticism", as disgusting and cringy as it is, not to him in person, instead of posting it on his site where everyone can read it - but ultimately has no effect on James' decision? Public pressure?
2. Get your fucking woman in line James, jesus man.

Spoony used to be my favourite of the old "internet/youtube critics" crew but man he's a fucking anti-white SJW now.
And no, if James puts a token nigger in his movie, just for the sake of having a token nigger, is fucking bullshit and he should be called out for it.

>Anime! Starwars! 3DS!

Girugamesh!

>tfw no trashy negro gf to blast 2pac and act ghetto with

>implying weeb girls listen to that stu-

Oh wait.

I hate to be -that guy- but do you even know how much better you will feel if you just stop drinking soft drinks?

No bluff senpai.

>Not getting straight Sprite with crushed ice and mixing it with the syrup you have in your ride

Sheeeeit

Not him, but how long does it take to feel good? Withdrawal symptoms always kick in and I feel like shit for weeks on end.

>implying i made that picture
the joke is that it's mcdonald's, one of the negro's natural habitats

>going full SJW on her husband and his fanbase

I swear to christ you people are literally autistic. His wife is normie as they come

cinemassacre /2012/01/20/mrs-nerd-answers/

The "James is a cuck meme" has the same origin as every other cuck meme. Retarded Sup Forums + Sup Forums children being retarded.

>implying that anything she said is something a normal wife would say on her husband's business page

Millennials really are suffering from brain damage.

You're agreeing with me you idiot

>withdrawl symptoms
>from soft drinks
holy shit, user, you are beyond hope

I know, I'm just saying.

It's different for everybody, but you should feel a big improvement after a week or two. Seriously, stop ruining your body with that shit. The withdrawal effects aren't that bad, it's just sugar. Quickly you will even lose the appetite for soft drinks.

And while we're at it, stop eating potato chips, too. They're even worse, especially for your teeth.

I figured as much. I get headaches for weeks without any soft drinks. Coffee doesn't cut it.

>everything critical of non-white races is Sup Forums conspiracy bullshit and should be dismissed

Look at your high morality! Real good that we have people like you who obstruct any progressive debate on the matter.

What are you talking about? Who is even being critical of whites or non-whites?

Is this bait?

If you get withdrawal symptoms from soft drinks, you seriously need to change your diet right the fuck now. Not just drinks, food as well.

I would ask you how much money you got, but considering the fact that you can afford trash like soft drinks, it means you also have enough to buy something healthy instead.

Literally, eat healthy stuff from now on. Even if you hate it, sooth your sugar addiction side-effects with the knowledge that you're curing your body, and improving your physical and mental capacities by shittons by purifying it with a healthy diet.

Caffeine withdrawl is totally a thing.

You were sensitive about the whole nigger issue, and were directing to Sup Forums, as your standard go-to answer to everything. Just stop that. You're not helping anyone.

>You were sensitive about the whole nigger issue,

Where?

but you said coffee didn't help so it probably isn't the caffeine

You're right. When I was younger I was a lot more articulate and could think clearly. I hate to say it but my 12 year old self was smarter than I am right now, I pause between sentences looking for the right words to say and sometimes trail off into silence.
It is. Definitely need some kind of supplement to slowly ween myself off it.

Sure, I've experienced it myself, but coke for example has barely half (40) of the caffein (~100) per mg as coffee has (normal, not espresso (~150)). Point is, unless you chug that shit down by the litres every day, you shouldn't feel anything.

I suggest codeine cough syrup and caffeine free soda. It'll make you strong and you can fuck for hours on it. Plus it's super healthy.

t. Doctor of Science that's drinking syrup and soda right now.

>I hate to say it but my 12 year old self was smarter than I am right now, I pause between sentences looking for the right words to say and sometimes trail off into silence.

That could have a lot of reasons. However, as we clearly established, your diet isn't helping at all. I cannot stress you enough to change it, you have nothing to lose.

Do you have a job right now or attend any form of school?

Brad is kill

Last time that happened it was a seizure. He has epilepsy.

>caffein free soda

Only a slight improvement. You'd still be left with 1.5 liters of sugary water. A single bottle of soda has the calories of an entire meal.

remember last year when brad was in the hospital but still posting here with us ;-;

How is Pepsi 1893? Anyone try it?

That was fake Brad. He was hacked

Is that the so called "Cinema Snob"? I never watched any of his videos back in the day, but from what I can gather he looked a hell of a lot healthier back then. Also had some more weight, I think. What happened to him? He looks like a gay drug addict right now.

Didn't the nasty cock slut recently open up about how the TGWTG higher ups are a bunch of pricks?

He got cancer

Nuh uh, it was me, Brad Jones. Totally seriously and stuff.

i know but i wanted to believe

He stopped drinking soda all the time and now looks healthy. Well, as healthy as a manlet can look.

Really? But Linkara's always sucking the Walker brothers dicks

Did he? That's surprising considering what a cumslurping fag he is.

He did.

atopfourthwall.tumblr.com/post/143914260318

>Too long, didn’t read version: Mike Michaud, Rob Walker, and Doug Walker said and did some very stupid things to Obscurus Lupa when it came to midrolls and Patreon, her calling them out on a bunch of bullcrap, and when she wasn’t available for a call for 15 minutes, they “fired” her.

Hehehe...BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh.

;-;

WHERE ARE THE LATZA UPDATES

WHERE

Season 3 hasnt begun yet.

Hey Brad.

That's the Lupa shit that we already know

Linkara's TLDR: He hates the Walkers, Michaud, etc. as much as anybody but he's too much of a pussy to leave so he stays out of some twisted kind of brand loyalty to CA despite the fact that the people that he hates own CA and for all intents and purposes ARE CA.

we're well on our way

Latza's roommate here. He threatened to kill himself last week

Rachel Tietz moved in with Latza, apparently she finds him "sweet".

lel if he does it you better film it and post it

Also put ISIS music in the background and have him say he's doing it because of the "sand niggas".

Even if this actually happened Paul would somehow manage to fuck it up by being too creepy about MLP or some shit

It's actually happening, Latza and Rachel are a couple.

he is not a reviewer

he just reads the comics and says "this is stupid, that is sexist"

If Latza fucks her before I do I'll shoot them both on principle.

and then yourself?

They are probably doing it right now, user.

Linkara's videos are fine, even comfy to me and I don't even read comic books. He's got his flaws but I check in on his channel just about every day.

Yes.

NO. Latza is a sexless nevernude and that is the reality I choose to live in.

Reminder that the mods are literally on RLMs payroll

threads never get deleted and stay up all day because they keep getting bumped on page 10
Literally 300 replies over 24 hours

Dont you think director discussions belong on Sup Forums?

Based Latza is banging her every day, mate.

Seriously, what IS Latza's romantic situation? I mean, he has friends and stuff. He interacts with people. He should be able to get with one of his dorky friends. She'll be thinking about Chris Evans and he'll be thinking about Pinkie Pie.

Why can't I like posting about both?

Linkara made a movie.

Because RLM threads are circlejerks

TGWTG threads are ironic, we make fun of them, not worship them

The only reason mods aren't deleting it because they taking time off due to the capeshit

Some people really ought to just bite the bullet and shave it all off, or at least crop it short enough that you can go bald gracefully.

I can confirm this. I've seen Mike and Hiro meet up in Milwaukee to discuss how to restore the third reich

I don't worship either. Sounds like you just have a hatred hardon for RLM dude. Maybe turn off the computer and rethink your life and what makes you so mad or something? Just a suggestion.

How come video game YouTubers have better acting skills and production value than movie critics?

Jontron absolutely shits on anything Glasses does

He has way more viewers and subscribers plus he gets paid by big companies to make his videos.

Also the Walkers are just fucking bad at everything.

I hate RLM, I'm just pointing out the double standard

Because vidya blogging is a pretty competitive field; every asshole with a camera is trying to get a piece of the pie, so the big names actually have to put a bit of effort in.

>Mark Matinee comes up to your gf with his 10 inch throbbing thug dominant dick

Its not like you have any other options.

How old are the Walker brothers now?

They must be close to 40 by now. Not a good age to have your career path implode.

vidya > tv

Sup Forums is the biggest board now, bigger than Sup Forums