You have 10 seconds to explain to me why you're not playing League of Legends

You have 10 seconds to explain to me why you're not playing League of Legends.

its a shit game for shit people

I am im dead right now boutta respawn

i just got done playing 6 hours of league. now i want to masturbate and sleep

Because microtransactions that affect gameplay are literally ass cancer and I refuse to patronize a company that indulges in this shareholder cumguzzle.

And no, playing without paying is NOT a solution. You're feeding the system and giving those that pay the advantage that they pay for.

Because making your character a different color really affects gameplay...

You're either really dumb or you've never played League of Legends

Former free player here. I've only bought a couple of skins (for like $10 total) to support the company after 2 years of playing.
Never had trouble beating people who pay, skill is what matters.

I have stopped playing because I no longer have enough time for multiplayer games, so I usually stick with single player.
Also I don't like the direction the game is going - for example calling people 'toxic' and banning people who insult others. Why don't you just /ignore the guy instead of crying about it? I've never felt the need to insult others, but I hate this no-bullying-plz attitude anyway.

>also friends no longer play and I don't think I could stand playing with randoms.

My pc sucks

banned till next month

I get what you're saying. New players don't always have access to champions that are solid choices in the meta. That doesn't make the game anymore pay to win. Just take a look at some of the cheaper champions available.
Given the entry level of new players they're given access to just as many champs to who are able to help turn games into their favor, while helping the grasp the mechanics of the game. Do you honestly believe a new player who have any idea how to use Yasuo, Zed, or Azir, compared to a player who's been at it for years?

i don't need to compete with manchildren and waste time to feel better about my life

Because the first ten minutes are unbearingly boring

the 95% of shit players in low-tier ranked are ignored by the game's creators in favor of the 5% high-tier players that actually make their money for them in eSports

i dont hate myself

You could say that about any multiplayer game. Quit being edgy.

or any sport

Overwatch

/thread

Then you're doing it wrong. Setup some invades. Go for an early first blood. Hide with the rest of your team in a bush and buttfuck the first cunt to face check it. This shit is not hard bro.

>Hide with the rest of your team in a bush and buttfuck the first cunt to face check it
Recommend this using Thresh or Blitzcrank.

just another millennial moba

Dota has more depth, going to league from dota was just boring.

I don't own a decent enough PC to run it

because it's not enjoyable to play, done it for 3 years, bored of it now.
community is also really toxic and not worth wasting time on.

I'm not that autistic

yeah, that will surprise them!

Overwatch is a much better mmo.

second this

Dota

it's just a bunch of clicking you fucking autist

I play Dota 2 instead

>why don't you like reading?
>it's just a bunch of letters you fucking autist

In the end that's all life really is, isn't it?

If you aren't playing Jayce and Rumble you have brain problems.

just another grindy shit i aint gonna play

i'm no longer 15 years old :)))

because it's dead and it's 2016

Might be plausible if I knew what all the 100+ characters could do and what would counter them or me but I'm not in the mood spending 2 months just aquiring gamesense and learning about a game that I think is boring. I don't doubt you when you say I'm doing something wrong. I've only played like 20 games of league but like I said; I don't see a reason why I should spend so much time learning about this game that I think is boring

ask a master tier lee main anything

Because HOTS, DOTA and Overwatch exist.
Overwatch isnt even a moba and its a better moba than LoL.
Idk about you but i like when my characters go where i click them when i click them, not jabber around trying to figure out pathing.

Seriously though.
Lol has really shitty control over your character movement. A few months playing HOTS, and you feel like your movements in LoL are sluggish and inaccurate.

Riot is so sad. Ever since Overwatch has overtaken their shit game they have been spamming this board with "who do you main in league of legends!!! PLEASE PLAY OUR GAME STILL!!!"

Fuck off you shills, your game is shit and you deserve it. Maybe you should have listened to your customers and not shit all over em with chromas and other money grabbing tactics. And maybe you shouldn't have put shit off for literal years and years cause you were too lazy since you had no competition.

Fuck you

Cause im not a virgin

I pIay but I have to stop, anyone interested in my account? post skype and we can talk

Riot fucked me

The game is dying and everyone like me that played in the beta has quit the game completely by now.

/thread

Because I'm not a filthy casual.

Wouldn't be surprised if that were true.
So what, then? Oldfags left and the game is nothing without you? Fuck off.

LCS twitch and youtube viewer count has dropped significantly. Can't even crack over 120K viewers when it used to get 200K MINIMUM.

The game took out every single fun item in the game to become more of an Esport.

The game has changed every single original hero that existed within beta and Season 1 to bullshit to change up the meta and "balance" the game.

>Oldfags left and the game is nothing without you?

I'd say so. After the recent viewer count for LCS I'd say I have every reason to state that the game is dying cause it is.

So don't tell me what I do and don't know you fucking newfag.

Because Ultra Rapid Fire isn't available 24/7

It's not that good

URF gets boring. If that were available 24/7 people would get bored of that too.

cuz i figured, playing 5 games and actually enjoying 1 because of the toxicity of the community ain't worth it

I'm not autistic

Because I'm on fucking Sup Forums.

Smite
simply better, and isn't filled with kiddos. And I like the idea with gods

because the game has been dead for years and the community is more cancer then ever, it's actually tiring trying to play this fucking piece of shit

Because I like HOTS better.

Cause smite is actually good

Too busy with Dark Souls 3

Cause I'm a gold shitter and i just want to get of this elo

because no one gets tired of mandatory dying in howling abyss