Where the FUCK is he going?

Seriously, he's been out of the loop/dead.

Is it just implied that he was informed about the situation at Winterfell and is now up to date on all events? Seriously? Where the fuck is he headed off to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hka-lhU-EWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's been dead for like a day. He just wants out of the Night's Watch. Meli and Davos will probably coerce him into taking Stannis' place and trying to unite the North.

Didn't you pay attention? He wasn't walking out of the Castle Black gates. He walked trough the tunnel towards the frozen north.

He's going to look for Benjen.

He heard Rickon audibly farting with fear, all the way at the wall

benjens north of the wall

Benjen died, hes been missing since S1 like ??

no

He's going to look for Stannis

Damn, this guys right.

Why the fuck would he go north though when he know's it's white walker city now

Jon doesn't leave yet. Sansa makes it to The Wall and lets Jon know about Winterfell making him go there with a army

He's going to being the White Walkers South now, for diversity.

maybe that's where the wildling camp is

yeah that would make sense. Or it wouldn't cause it's fucking retarded.

ur mum's house

He died and now knows there is nothing beyond death so he's doing everything he wants with his life now, including taking back his family's land.

>"Oathbreaker"
>lol I'm out guys

Maybe he plans on looking for Bran?

That's the name of that little cripple shit right? I always forget

>Oathbreaker
>he actuallly fulfilled his oath and didn't break it, there was just a loophole in the contract

uhhh Dabid...

He died so his watch has ended.

>Olly and Co. were the Oathbreakers
It's so dense.

"Oathbreaker" probably refers to all the characters on the show within that episode

Did olly take the vows

Should have made it 'oathbreakers' then.

Letting wildlings in broke his oath didn't it?

It was implied during Davos's post-reanamation pep talk that he would continue to do what he thought was right. This included taking the north and pushing in white walker shit.

It's been pretty clear the nights watch isn't able to do this.

The spirit of Stannis Baratheon lives within him, only Jon can make things right now

He will slay the degenerate Boltons, then defend the wall from the white walkers once the north is on his side

Then he will go south and take the throne that is rightfully his

Oathbreaker is Jaime's nickname.

>Letting wildlings in broke his oath didn't it?
They went over this in the show...

Brand

Hang on.
Melisandre drained much of Stannis' life into her medallion, could it be that which she used to return Jon to life?

well first off that's not snow. duh....

HOLY SHIT, i thought he had just went for a nap.

Nope, wildlings all settled south of the wall.

Far-fetched I know but what if he went to look for Bran?

D&D were the Oathbreakers because when they got the rights to the show they promised not to fuck GRRM's shit up. It's also a reference to how the Jews broke their oaths to God by forming Israel.

I mean, he WAS executed for that.

I'm guessing he's just going to pack and leave somewhere. He's despondent that everything turned to shit, I don't think he really has a plan at this point. He'll get the Pink Letter in the next episode, or the episode after, though. That will start the Bastardbowl ball rolling.

Shouldn't the wildling attacks stop after jon brought them south?

Seems like house Bolton is falling for a ruse.

Yeah and? It's not like there's a clear-cut answer to that question.

Y G R Y T

>implying Bolton and co know about the deal
As far as they're concerned Jon probably joined up with the wildlings to reclaim winterfel.

In the show it's not really clear for what he was executed. Thorne said it was because of letting them through but it was Thorne himself who opened the gate. They just took the whole Pink Letter stuff from the books and fucked up translating it onscreen.

And this is why there is no point in the debating the semantics of the oath...

that's actually kingslayer

daenerys broke her oath by not going to where all the queens go of the Khals

that guy broke his oath by bringing rickon to ramsey

ollie and the night watch broke their oaths by killing jon

varys made that one girl break her oath with the harpies

arya broke her oath but then redeem herself at the end of the episode

I'm not sure about kings landing but I'm sure you can figure out something for that

Jon was an insufferable cunt for thinking the Night's Watch would be easy in the first place.

Still more than one oathbreaker then isn't it?

We probably shouldn't be looking too much into the name of an episode though.

What if she brought back Stannis inside Jon's body?

>lied to about what the NW is for years, only heard the stories of how honourable it is, how your uncle who you respect and are somewhat like is the first ranger

in hindsight the starks were fuckheads for doing this.

Qhyburn broke his oath by practising necromancy.

>n-no guys it was all planned!
>stannis is f-fine

Give it a rest will you. Stannis is ded.

That's literally what Melissandre reveals at the end of the episode when she looks at Jon.

Yes.

wat

Anything for stannisfags to stay relevant I suppose?

Eh, I don't agree. It's pretty direct that he was being taken out for letting the Wildlings through, which they considered treason against the Watch and the Realm. And as to Thorne opening the gate, he did put up resistance to it but was still under direct orders from his Lord Commander. I agree, that's sloppy though. If Thorne let them through, he's as much at fault as Jon. At that point the damage is done, and it devalues executing Jon as being more of a "Fuck you, I wanna be LC."

But yes, the Pink Letter arc was completely changed in translation. It's different, but not necessarily worse, since it works in the context of the show. Overall though, the execution did come across rushed and sloppy, as did most of S5.

Jon wasn't so bad in his first coupe chapters before joining the Watch considering GRRM made us feel sorry for him being a bastard and all but he was a bit of a cunt when sparring with Grenn and co.

>in hindsight the starks were fuckheads for doing this.
Starks in general seem to be naively led into fantasy situations only to realize how horrible they were

>Jon
Was told by his uncle how honorable The Night's Watch is, turns out it was a load of shit, colder than Winterfell and filled with rapists, thieves and every other scum

>Sansa
Fed stories about how great the royal family were but things quickly went south after Ned died and Joffrey revealed his true colours

>Bran
Fed fantasies by Old Nan about COTF and other magical shit, had to do some pretty horrific but not as horrific as other characters to make it to the Three Eyed Raven

Arya seems to be the only one who doesn't fit this pattern

he's going home.

So basically Nedd, in wanting to keep his children's hope that he had lost after the war, basically condemned his children to a horrible life.

do you guys think jon and sansa will get it on?

i mean we never really saw their chemistry together...

for all we know, sansa could've had a thing for jon...

maybe NOW that she's much OLDER she'll ACT on it...

> Sansa
> acting
Heh. Wrong choice of words, my friend

God I hope so, then smelly melly walks in dripping wet from watching azor ahai fugg

>decides that since he died his watch ended
>hangs people as lord commander before telling anyone

My guess is he's thinking since there's a whopping like 20 people on the wall at this point, his best bet is to rather the Stark banners and take the north?

>"it's been real guys."
who's writing this shit?

more or less. he realizes the only thing he can do is unite the north since nobody else will care about the WW before it's too late.

>arya broke her oath but then redeem herself at the end of the episode

Arya broke her oath of killing everyone on her list, now she is going to kill all the people on the faceless god's list... which will be all the people on her list and then a few more.

>she kills high sparrow
>incites a religious uprising
>robs Cercies of her revenge
>she kills an Umber, causing the umbers to fight boltons
>she kills the Mountain

>20 people
>15 of which were absolutely fine with murdering davos and the other few night watch guys
Pretty safe to say the night's watch is dead so I'm not sure why anyone still gives a shit.

>Sansa makes it to The Wall
never. i've bet my virtual currency on HBO's game. she mustn't reach the wall or i lose coin. probably she'll pull some retarded teenage girl decision anyways like
>lel let's go to Volantis bcs it's sunny there :DD
then her shemale giant will be like hurrdurr no it's stubid
but of course she follows her new mistress.
they sail.
end of season.

she's literally at the gates in the preview

#ramolished

>sorry girl, Jon's in another castle
>o-ok I'll just sit here and be useless like always

maybe in her dream.

All the wildlings are gone, Stannises army is gone, and there are basically no men on the wall. He went with the biggest and wildest scheme he could muster and after that there is nothing. No reason to stay there.

Sansa has been making the slwo transition of taking command of situations when she can. She's been just endlessly abused this entire time I want to see her have the ability to take charge and actually do it. I Sansa will definately end up as a major player in Westeros. Or she'll be killed by Dany.

He leaves so he and sansa don't meet.

Starks can't meet each other.
They would hug and it wouldn't be edgy.

he impregnates her in the next ep dumbas

kek

rapefruit
either Jon finally shags her hard as a happy family reunion and takes her under his protection or she'll be sold to Cocklessgreyjoy.
>tfw she follows him north of the wall
>must stay warm at night
>such pretty red hair like Ygritte..

that's not the tunnel under the wall, it would be to the right in that photo. the exit of castle black is directly behind him

he's just going inside the castle

>join the sweet ass assassin guild

>become a mortician, then blinded and get battered by a smug bitch every day

>degenerate boltons

dude ramsay is the most intelligent guy in that fuckin retard show.

>mfw jon walks in and kills himself

Ramsay touched another mans penis, that's pretty gay

this man is right, he's probably just fetching his stuff

>cleganebowl commences
>hound starts getting the shit beaten out of him
>arya assassinates the mountain and saves hound
>the hound is on the faceless gods list but arya won't kill him
>shitstorm ensues

all the Starks have basically been "naive" compared to the south, they actually expected that their allies and friends would live up to their words, their survival and the north has relied on this. Mind you the north/south and the night's watch have all forgotten exactly why the watch are there, namely it's not the wildlings but the White Walkers, indeed the dragons and Harrenhal were a possible bulwark against them if the north and the wall fell, any fucking how, getting sick of stupidity road that we've been going down, fuck i hope shit turns around

>tfw you'll never be able to turn into a little girl

>she kills the Mountain

The Hound and The Mountain will fight in Cersi's trail.

>loophole in the contract
people keep sayng that. even with all the magic and shit on that world. i don't think terminating a contract by fucking dying could be considered a loophole

1st the doge is fuckin ded probably munching chicken and watermelon for eternity.
2nd if he's alive they won't meet until s06e10.

he's alive. he gives up fighting and joins the sparrow's to repent for his sins. Then they set him up to fight in Cersi's trail against his brother

youtube.com/watch?v=hka-lhU-EWs

nah. grrm can't into good writing.

Not if he said no homo

This just needs lumberjack dexter and it's shitposting perfection.

LMFAO @ PUNISHED JON

Think I might be Loras who fights Gregor and dies. All the while the hound comes to town with septon meribald. Then cersei gets Gregor to murder some of the faith. Margery dies tommen does something in rage and Gregor kills him, crushing his head cersei goes mad and burns the city all the while Gregor fights the hound whilst KL is ablaze

Why are you leaking me

>she kills walder fry
holy fuck, so is arya going to wind up at the tullys?

she still has to join an acting group and fight the waifu.

Is right - His watch is over so he's going in to plough Melly Sanders' pussy

>arya broke her oath but then redeem herself at the end of the episode

Arya is going to go full faceless on them all, burn the house of black and white to the ground pick up her sword and set off for Westeros on a rip roaring rampage of revenge.

Brain

Bron