Ever fucked a dead chick? Heres your chance

fuck her one last time. in 6 months.

fuck her daily until that day.

what would she have wanted you to do?

Get a new one

I'm sorry for your loss. What happened?

Follow her

How did you lose your hand?

This is not funny, idk what to do, the ambulance came too late, I'm gonna kill myself

Did you roll over onto her? What kind of dakimakura was it?

Masturbate to her 4 year old sister.

im so sorry

You should get off of Sup Forums. I'm sure your girlfriend would not want you to mourn her in this pit of vile pig fuckers.

My condolences on your loss. Better to have loved and lost than to of never of loved at all.

Might I suggest meditation? It will make you feel better.

Yes, I am the most sophisticated and tender hearted man on Sup Forums.

She just had a kidney failure

well, you should have stopped earlier.

that last punch was too much.

Overdose?

>meditation

How about being productive

Sooooo are you or are you not going to fuck her dead corpse

hey op sorry to hear about what happened. dont listen to these faggots on here that think everything is a game.

I think I'm gonna follow her,
I can't live without her

Go for it faggot

Listen, friend, download a pdf of Undoing Yourself With Energized Meditation, read it all in one sitting, and get your life back on track. It's really sad what has happened, it must be a horrible, horrible shock. But killing yourself won't help anyone, not your girlfriend, not the people who still care for you, not your future girlfriend, or the people who will care for you in the future.

Meditate, my friend.

got a better joke? then post it. oh, you're OP, you already did. good one.

yeah, she was a slut, good she finally died. one failure less in the gene pool. fucking bitch.

Feels thread?

She's waiting for you HURRY

I'm fucking destroyed, idk what to do I don't have anyone else

Meditation is extremely productive you philistine. Especially for dealing with stressful things that have happened. You obviously know very little regarding anything important.

Get a new girlfriend

Hide the body you fucking idiot.

Jesse, this is Walt, get over yourself. We have some cooking to do.

You have your other hand

No more pussy for you

and yet another reason not to emotionally invest in other humans.

you'll be united.

>sittin on the floor humming with your eyes closed is so productive

Top kek

I can't I gave up everything in my life for here, I don't have anyone else

Then fucking do it, you watery-eye sobbing mazafaka. Why did you bring your drama on Sup Forums? Are you seriously this retarded to discuss things of such matter here? If so, I have no pity for your loss, stupid fuck boi

WOW the edge in this comment Owwchie gu it hurtsies

Fuck off back to middle school

Die aswell

move on or kill yourself

It's cuz I don't have anyone else

Oh man, that's Urn-believeable, I'm so sorry for you, it must be a real pain in the ash to be alone now. I would give yourself a little time to get over it before you move on, but if you're dead-set on waiting longer I don't see what's wrong with the hang up. I'm just gonna take a shot in the the dark here and guess she was really choked-up in the final moments, but hey, that's life :^]

Real talk and puns aside, give yourself a little time, then get over it. someone dies every couple of seconds worldwide, one of which might be your future soulmate, or even you. Life sucks and then you die, but there's little sprinkles of good throughout it. Cherish what you have, and try to learn from what has passed.

Take up a productive hobby, start exercising more, and do what you can progress in your work.

never change Sup Forums

>double digit IQ, minimum wage earner detected
also
>you must be 18 etc etc

how?

Talk to her through a ouji board

Well shit.. today is not the day for camaraderie on Sup Forums, w/e what do you need OP?

Breaking Bad reference.

>implying there is an urn out there that holds a metric fuckton of fatty fat ashes

Read this very carefully. Do you have any other loved ones? You do. Why would they have to carry with your own problems too? Killing yourself isn't going to bring your girl back, and sorry to tell you pal, but you won't see her again. What you need to do is cry, cry until you can't take it no more. After that, you will feel not better but you will live with it. Tears clean your soul, believe me. I have lost so many people and I'm still alive and I don't even feel sad or cry about them. I just remember the good moments. It's going to be tough, but you don't need to kill yourself, please, user. Don't kill yourself, cliché, but... it will be a permanent solution to a temporary mourn.
Keep living, when you're feeling down, come to us on Sup Forums.

I don't think OP is trolling. I'm sorry.

Fuck off Sup Forums if you're going to get offended easily, faggot

She had a kidney failure

Wow I didn't realize sitting down made you smarter, is your IQ similar to your weight in stone?

Support

Op think of your girlfriend would she have wanted you to end your life. She would have probably wanted you to live on. If you're not going to live your life for yourself, live it for her.

What if you cant find a hobby or something that interest you

Hey man, if you're being legit I hope you get through this, whatever you do just think about five months into the future and remember that you'll be thankful that you didn't do anything stupid now. If you need any moral support try and contact any family or a shrink, or you can msg me at steamcommunity.com/id/trent0n1

>Yes, I am the most sophisticated and tender hearted man on Sup Forums.

more like 15, autistic, and stoned

No, it's "cuz" you lazy as fuck and stupid. There are billions of forums where people usually support each other and help those to figure out shit like this. And here you are, posted some boohoo retarded poop on the imageboard for socially inept basement dwellers. I repeat myself, fucking do it and follow her, you cocksucking faggot.

That's why I came here, but I don't have any other loved one

Be careful, he might say he's smarter than you

If it was a kidney failure then it wasnt a surprise, right? You should see a psychiatrist very soon. The longer you sit and think about it alone the harder it will be. Sorry for you loss. People die, live goes one.

sorry for your loss OP. i'm sending you hugs.

one-dimensional thinking is akin to low intelligence capability, but why am I telling you? you've got it all figured out it seems.

Thanks user, I don't have steam tho

I don't have a hobby or something that interest me. I haven't had it since I broke my ankle and tibia and couldn't play football, the only thing I have loved.
But, that makes you stronger if you understand that you only have one life, and if it can't get worse, then that's a sign its gonna get better.
If you want advice, you are here on Sup Forums, reading and replying, this can be a hobby. You will soon find something interesting for you, believe me. Try YouTube.

Pics or didn't happen.

Answer the question, fat boy

well, im not doing much, but i can lend a ear, and distract you from this shit, where are you from m man?

> tmw a support thread turns into autists getting in a dick measuring contest

join him and kill yourself too

People care about you, that's something you have to understand. You may not think that right now, but they do. Care about them too.

Her last words were actually asking me to live on, cuz she knew that I would kill myself if she died, but I don't think I can

This guy. Friends, family members and loved ones will die. Its part of being human. You will also die and cause someone to be sad. No reason to do something stupid. Life is precious.

OP email me at [email protected] if you want to talk. I'm so sorry for your loss. Stay strong.

ur a cunt. Would you say this to a friend?

If you can't grasp the benefits of meditation, then there is no need to discuss it further. Like I said, you've got everything figured out already.

Ur a fag

I knew it could happen, but I never thought It would actually happen

Whatever helps you sleep at night fatty

Chile

Listen my dude. Get off Sup Forums, for atleast 3 days. Sleep, cry, take time off work. Listen to some feels music. Think of the best times with her. You have to pull yourself through this.
> You have to have darkness to show the light. Bad times to make the good times, good.

Sorry to hear that, Op. Things will get better. I'm sure you have a special place for her in your heart. Just take your time to let it sink, cope with grief for a bit then move on. just remember not to forget her. I'm sure she was thinking about you before she passed...

>how about being suicidal
FTFY
meditation is so important to staying mentally healthy. whether you get it through running, sitting alone, or even smoking a cigarette, you should be practicing regular meditation at least 3 times a week

Enjoy this read. :)

m.imgur.com/a/tgUGB

- bob ross

so why did you kill her user?

Thanks user

;)

Take your poo to the loo.

I guess if your a fag that can't handle emotion that helps

I'm a heterosexual male so I don't need to meditate

Yo don't depend on other people to live you fuckwit, im sorry about what happened and i understand you're sad as fuck, but you'll heal in time, mourn and cry your heart out, that's the only (and best) thing you can do now.

Amigo, yo también soy chileno, si quieres hablar te dejo mi correo:

hiroshi.gear @ gmail . com

Is the body still warm?

hide your weapons from yourself, go out, get fucking retarded hammered, have a good time, come home, come home to empty house, cry, inevitably think about suicide, cant find weapons, think about her all night, ???, find closure

Stop using 9gag you faggot

Thank you both, I might write yoo two tomorrow

That was a pic she sent me yesterday

we're kinda close, HUEfag here, i never had to deal with something like that, i dont know what i would do if i lost my gf as well man, but what i think is, sometimes it's just like that, we're made of sad and happy moments, cherish the memories you had with your loved one, never forget her, but also do not give up on your life because of it, i didn't know your gf, but if she liked you,she surely wouldn't want to see you like that you know? keep on living, learn from this and then who knows, maybe you'll find the resolve in your life...

btw im doing taking some 3dcg ss wanna have some?