I can't believe this fucker's actually gonna do it

I can't believe this fucker's actually gonna do it.

Watch arabs and africans meme how he's better than Messi undebateably because he's won it for his country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIX8FUNdGMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not too late to jump on the Ronaldo train druze

portugal gonna get BTFO by either germany or france

He played well in this game but he's been playing like shit in the other ones

>Doesn't do anything for 115 minutes
>Gets passed easy set ups for goals
>Webm related

What I find funny is that he's generally been carried by his tteam mates in this tournament but all the kebabs and casuals will claim he carried Portugal, same thing happened with halal Madrid this season

He brought you into the knock outs.
He brought you into the final.

When hard comes on hard he delivers.
He is the opposite of Messi.

>He
the team, you mean

Go back to Syria you deluded piece of shit

Portugal plays an ugly but typically European football. They will do it.

>When hard comes on hard he delivers.

we still talking about C. Ronaldo? he's useless

I'm talking about you diminishing everyone else on the team
If anything he's been carried by a great resilient team

like we were going to get btfo by croatia poland and wales

sure emre

He scored the first goal.
He assisted the second.

He did what he is for.
Get some fucking pride Moortugal.

>yfw TSU wins one for da land

Messi apologists on suicide watch

,Yes and this is the main difference between Portugal and Argentine.
The Argentinian Team is depended on Messi and is worthless wihtout him.

The Portuguese team is still solid and very hard to score against even it will be highly unable to score without him.

Portugal won't get BTFO by anyone. In fact Germany and France suit their playstyle perfectly.

Gonna be a cagey game with TSU banging one on a counter.

>this flag this topic

France has higher chances to beat them than Germany.

Sometimes it helps when you just run towards the goal and that's exactly French football.

I once built a city woth a portoguese dude.
Since then Portugal will always have a place in my heart.

They're both right, penaldo fangirl

>4-0

>he thinks I like penal do the crybaby

>a nazi doing anything good for this world

>says Tyrone
Where are your 4 WCs and 1 EC?

>I once built a city woth a portoguese dude.

you did what now?

don't throw rocks in a house of glass Gokhan.

How is he throwing rocks in a glass house? Are you that butthurt? CR often sucks and his diva shit brings the team down. Tonight, he won the fucking game for us.

Just assumed, board is full of kebabs and spics fellating him when in fact he's been carried by the team

On the one hand Messi and the argies have a solid team but have not won anything on the international stage and it seems that they look to Messi to carry the team but do not look to him for leadership and if Messi does not perform then the team just dies.

Ronaldo and Portugal also have a decent team and look to Ronaldo to carry but even if Ronaldo does not carry as a team they push through and even Ronaldo will try and lead the team even if he is playing shit. Look at the webm of him getting moutinho to take a pen can you see messi trying to do that let alone look away from the bottle of sprite he is holding?

If Ronaldo wins the Euros then it will be a team win but Ronaldo played a big part in it and also gets one over Messi.

Difficulty level
Euro >>> Copa America (any edition of it, either it has Memexico Jamaica or fcking Buhlivia or fcking all 3)

Maybe the Arabs flooding facebook are right ? This victory over Wales was his making , Draw vs Hungary was his making.

Maybe Messi is only good with Barcelona because the whole damn Barcelona was playing for him until the 2015-16 season where neymar and suarez were added to the barca frontline? Maybe Xavi and Iniesta were the true heroes of Barcelona the whole time ?

>inb4 gets called Halal Madridiod for stating the obvious while i hate real madrid and my favorite team is FCKEN PSG

Suarez was added at 2014-15 my bad.

>or france

This whole time, I thought Germany being cucks was just a meme.

A lot has changed since then...

Messi is a an autistic beta midget. Of course he can't into leadership

>He

Nope the team did.

Ayyyyy lmao.

Whoever gets to play the final is gonna get Tsuuuu'd and you know it.

He never performs with Argentina. Maradona won games for Argentina when it was basically him + 10 lads, Maradona took responsibility and he, literally just he, won games for Argentina. He was a controversial but charismatic leader.

At this point, it's pretty obvious that Messi will never win games (not to mention trophies, KEK) for Argentina, and that his success in Barcelona is literally only due to the playing style and team mates.

>arabs and africans
you mean modern europeans?

>suit their playstyle
must be why we always lose to them in the finals

youtube.com/watch?v=cIX8FUNdGMI

é que já nem se trata de ser português ou não, metam as palas no cu e voltam para a real cona da puta da vossa mãe

Look at all those women & children

>if you don't blindly fellate an overrated homosexual just because he's from my country you're a fag
They're right, joao

>é que já nem se trata de ser português ou não

literally not giving a fuck about him being portuguese