Hey guys, I want to know your dreams

Hey guys, I want to know your dreams.

My dream is to grow really old with a cutie while owning a ranch home in New England with enough room for our kids to come and stay during the holidays.

too bad it'll stay a dream :(

I WANT TO DIE HISTORIC, ON THE FURY ROAD!

I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was.

This is no place for depression, friend. What are you dreams?

Have a humble home with a kind wife, a job that makes a difference, and enough disposable income to help those in need

I want to be able to die without making anyone sad.

No clue.

Unless you want to be completely alone, I don't think that's possible. If you're thinking about suicide, I'd strongly advise you to keep going. You will regret thinking about it at some point in the future.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

I want to drive a straight piped Challenger SRT8 around Nevada/Utah/Arizona every day and think about the universe

I want to make enough money to be free of debt. Although its near impossible.

To have a happy life with the person i truly love and i know who that is but i fucked it up allready because i know for a fact that theyd truly fix me

That will sound like poop. Those cars are slow

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

There's always bankruptcy

Iktfb

...I kinda wish that too. Too bad it ain't going to happen.

I wanna be happy and live my life with someone who loves me as much as I love them.

okay maybe not straight piped but 4.4 seconds 0-60 is not slow. Plus I don't really care about the speed I just love me some V8 power

I want to give you a hug...

oh yeah and probably do ketamine all day

I want to skydive while having sex. Problem is I'd have to jump from really high up so I would get to cum.

>Unless you want to be completely alone
but I do. the obligations that come with not being alone are just a pain in the ass.

I sometimes consider walking into the woods and picking a fight with wild animals so I get eaten and leave no body, and leave a note saying I ran away to another country.

as for regretting it in the future, I'm already IN the future, and regret not already doing it.

Hug me irl faggot, pussy you won't.

Live in vermont

I just want to get through college without any regrets.

Me too, and I want a cozy thread before bed

I've been outlining and writing several TV shows since i was in eighth grade. my dream is to get any (but preferrably all of) them made. doesnt have to be TV. even cheap web series is an option. as of now I got three major plans.

one is shitty web series
one is higher end web series
the final one should either be Tv, or animated if by web. been elarning 3d animation cuz i figure thats not a bad back up plan considering just how much motion capture has developed in the last few years. its amazing what you can do with just a kinnect camera but i intend to invest in a suit. cheaper than i thought

Good luck trips

Trips dreams come true.

I wanna become some sort of super fucking hacker and be part of a super cool personal project with friends like in Steins;Gate

I want to be part of an experiment to genetically enhance people so I can have super powers.

I want to get a good job that pays well and to spend time with the girl i love and have our own house and my own car

I want to retire at 25 to live on a ranch with enough land so I can walk amongst the farm cats in the nude comfortably.

On this ranch I will cultivate various psychoactive substances for personal consumption and to give as gifts to close ones.
On this ranch I will frequently host jam sessions of whatever genre except country, ironically.
This ranch would ideally be free of a substantial amount of light pollution to more clearly see the night sky.
This ranch will also be located on a slight inline to prevent puddles of water from forming, but not so extreme as to cause mud slides.

Also I will inhabit this ranch with a qt gf.