Portugal scored 2 goals during the 90 minutes instead of another tie

>portugal scored 2 goals during the 90 minutes instead of another tie
>Sup Forums still hates us

why Sup Forums hates portugal?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10650289/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't handle the TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why do you fags always say stupid shit like this?
Sup Forums is not one person, there are ton of non-Portuguese Sup Forums posters supporting and cheering and memeing for us.

We're not any more memed on than France or Germany.

We dont need anyone.

I hate portugal because of pepe and ronaldo

ORGULHOSAMENTE SÓS.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

They hate donaldo more.
Also le niger team

Because you rely on lenaldo and he's the most hateful human being on earth.

Plus beating fucking WALES in normal time is not something to brag about. I know they've become a meme on Sup Forums due to them overachieving but let's not go full retard. They got fucking lucky. Played mostly shit teams and a Lelgium that had the worst performance in the whole tournament.

To be honest if you tied with Wales you should have lost the whole thing by default.

can confirm, TSUU-man all the way

it's just rampant British delusion that you guys are "lucky"

if you get 7-1'd in the final then we can talk about that, but I honestly see you guys losing by 1 or 2 goals to Germany, with a small chance that you meme a win

who knows though, historically Germany are the favorites against France but this tournament they seem pretty even to me

Its worse when it happens to you because Poortugal isnt a real country

literally nothing wrong with tsunaldo
hes the closest to figo they can get in terms of leadership, and even better when it comes to technique

>and even better when it comes to technique
no

>even better when it comes to technique
m8....?!

Figo looks more like a fisherman than a footballer

tbf we are really lucky in our groups and brackets. Our real test of mettle is gonna be in the finals.

dudes Figo is one of the most overrated players of all time

he is though
hes also built like a striker, unlilke figo
obviously, ill always prefer figo, because of his brains, but you can't just say ronaldo's dribble isn't goat

When your Queen stops playing Age of Empires, maybe she can concern about not shove BS down brits throats.

because your team is full of wogs, mulatos and Africans. And you play sit football. and your country is such annoying on Sup Forums. These are just some of the reasons

Only UK can leave Europe twice in a week.

You should hate Germany because of Muller.

don't worry, much better to be the hated envyed guy than to be the nice guy (wales, iceland, croatia) who everyone pats in the back.

in the last 5 editions Portugal has been on the halfs 4 times and in the final 2 times. no other country was so successful. Figo retired, Ronaldo came, Ronaldo retires, Renato comes, 15 years from now other will appear. Don't see it as hate, see it as envy instead. And be proud that others envy what you have.

I'm glade you won, it got me 25 bucks, if France also goes to the finals I get 50 bucks.

furnace yourself chav

strawpoll.me/10650289/r