Ask someone currently sleeping over with 4 fourteen year olds and a fifteen year old anything

ask someone currently sleeping over with 4 fourteen year olds and a fifteen year old anything

would you fuck any of them?

yeah, there's two twins who are pretty hot, also there's a jew who dances/theater kid and she's the prettiest. None of them are really developed besides her though.

Wtf are you doing in Sup Forums

I'm buzzed and they're not were just on the couch watching PLL

wanted some company

Nigger you better go fuck that kik rn, then come back on Sup Forums and post a link to pictures.

Nigger we aren't your company go get the kikes ass

I made out with her a few years ago lmao, her second kiss or something. We don't talk about it and none of the rest of them know.

Reported all you pedofags...enjoy

post pics of them

eh not game for it atm, I really should though. also >14 year old

ah but ill find some similar photos if you want

for what, captain dipshit

shouldn't admit to being under 18 on Sup Forums

fuck you white night nigger.

How old are they?

the twins look like the middle girl but have more makeup on

Why are you so creepy

Take a pic to prove it. Nothing creepy just pretend you're taking a selfie or sth

Pics or GTFO OP

put it in her ass

the qt kike looks like #3 person

why dont you just snap a discrete picture on your phone? It aint that hard. fake post is fake.

14, 14, 14, 14, 15 as of last week ish. lern2read?

Post isn't fake, not gonna post pics. You right though. I'm gonna leave I think I'm just bored.

No hablo ingles

Should have gotten the kike's ass. She is a family friend, but missed opportunities I guess I should try again later or something.
Thanks Sup Forums

same

igualmente

Pic or gtfo

pics or it didn't happen, it wouldn't be hard to pretend to be on your phone and snap a quick pic

nah fam im too stoned also gonna leave soon this place is dry Next time I promise pics

youre right. but I'm not gonna, sorry I would give you a snapchat if I knew it.

Get off Sup Forums, you are clearly underage.

also idk where my phone is? I'm on my lpatop, moved from couch to kitchen

Wtf

nope

Post feet?

Pics or it didn't happen

i made an edible earlier and i ate it they're really great if anyone wants a recipe i got you

>having sleepover
>grabs laptop and leaves
>goes on Sup Forums
>gets banned for being underage and claiming to be stoned

He meant the girl

I have no phone on me also don;'t want to post pics. You believe what you want, its happening

>nice meme arrows

Laptops have cameras.

>artistic works of fiction
>OP is a liar

i am 18 bud, see

No, you just wish. You're probably too creepy and icky.

no pics, am high is a good excuse i guess.
believe what you want, this is Sup Forums

Alright OP
If this isn't just bad b8
What is your relation to these teens?

no I'm a family friend, amazingly the girl I know really well isn't to attractive but she has some nice friends. I'm just not about to deal with all the implications of hooking up w a 14 year old I enjoy my life as is

REally good freind of the 15yo, known her since we were kids almost a big brother. I see her most new years and 4h of July, and often sleep over. This time I made a thread about it bcuase her friends are watching PLL and snapchatting their friends and I'm bored.

*now watch closely as Sup Forums teams up on OP and beats his ass*

so many issues associated with actually going ahead though, not tryna be that guy. but damn, one of those twins has legs. the other just got her wisdom teeth removed and still has pudgy cheeks from it

ow, my ass

hot, more

These gifs 404ed on my end m8

be grateful

Wut r they boi

Should i say the word pic is great?

dick mutilation

Oh shit im out