Ask someone who's just been diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer anything

Ask someone who's just been diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer anything

How are you feeling?

who the fuck did you find out this late?

I can hardly stomach it

I know it may mean nothing, but I hope you can enjoy what you have left of your life. What are your some of your hobbies?

Idk, pretty shitty.
Cause I'm an idiot. I've been putting off going to the doctor, kept telling my self it was just a flu.

Why do people like feet so much?

Idk it's always confused me

Is it anything that I can do to make you feel better?

Did you have a good life?

Not really. I haven't done much to make the world any better. I haven't really been happy
Not really

Thanks I guess… as someone who's family dies at about 60 of some kind of cancer or liver failed, good luck I suppose, try not to die

No he's going to die
you are fucking retarded

Thanks

Thanks a bunch. Sucking cock, mostly.

I've actually sucked quite a number if cocks, thanks for responding for me user

Did you like traps?

Greentext the story of how it all started and how you found out you had it. Want something to read while I smoke

Not really, I'm attracted to masculine boys

What were your symptoms? How have they progressed over time?

Sorry, bro, hope you have a good death. At least you're diagnosed now.

I hope you have a slow,painful death. You fucking faggot

How much time left?

Who's best waifu?

Sorry if its already obvious,
You think you'll make it? or... are you just waiting to meet your creator?

I'm not a faggot, I'm a girl
6-10 months

That's a spiiiiiicy meatball!

What were your symptoms that you neglected?

Are you going to die a virgin?

I'm not going to make it

Probably, unless some miracle happens

Are u going to donate your balls to science?

what would you rate yourself out of 10?

can someone name all the ingredients?

I would if I had any
Like a 6

Did you get it from all the cum you swallowed?

>im a girl
I'm sorry for calling you a faggot
How old are you? Are you fat? Are you virgin? Post body pics

So you're a 6/10 girl and you think it would take a miracle to get laid in 6 months?

well it looks like you are a weeb so there is a god. I pray to God everyday to kill all weebs.
Thanks Jesus :)

I doubt it
No
Yes
No

What are you thinking? Are you with loved ones? Have you had a fullfilling life?

I hope my death brings you some joy user

Tits or gtfo you cancer bitch

I'm thinking how much I've wasted my life. Yes. No.

U know the rules

Are you going to do anything to make the most of the time you have left?

>just been diagnosed

Doctor's Offices are usually closed at 3 in the fucking morning. Good troll though, OP. Fag.

I don't know, maybe. What should I do

Are you in pain? I'd love to take your virginity if you didn't want to die a virgin

6 months to live and you still want to protect your identity to the point of no body pics? I'm calling bs.

You just went full retard

Can i have your steam account?

>the time is the same everywhere on earth

It's not protecting my identity, it's not wanting to be jerked off to.

Can I rape you? Trick question I don't need consent

U can rape me user

What a bad joke dude

Bitch I'll jerk off to whatever I goddamn please and you ain't gonna stop me

k

Yea that's why I'm not posting body pics

15 years old/10

k

Just make sure to wait until she's dead. Actually, go fuck yourself. A guy like you needs a challenge. Not being a moralfag. Cancer fucking fucks and sucks twenty dudes in the library bathroom while rinsing between with unflushed toilet water.

Fucken hell I think that joke just gave me cancer
summer/10

OP is going to die and all you can do is be a newfag?

How long have you been in Sup Forums?
Can you answer my other question?

Is it from Sup Forums?

Well, they can't cure cancer neither.

Best I could do... Jalapeno flavored potato chips, chopped onion, looks like cacahuates japoneses (basically peanuts fried in batter) some kind seasoned of botana (fried wheat flour batter) what look like chocolate bombons? pickled something, look like chilis, worcestershire, chamoy (fruit based sauce with chili, usually mango) some valentina style sauce (dried guajillo and vinegar) tajin, that's piquin (sort of like cayenne) with salt and a bit of dehydrated lime juice, salt, lime juice, think that was a bit chamoy again or some other sauce, clamato... As a mexifag I'm really astounded by this fad, I've seen a few other equally astounding videos, although in all fairness you'd have to go to some pretty shitty places to find something like this...

What are your symptoms?

Answer me

4 years.
And yes I'm in pain

All he's doing is making OP die faster

Can I have your credit card

>I'm in pain
Have you consider an hero?
I offered to take your virginity for your good though

This is probably fake, but if it's not that is too young op I wish you the best of luck. Also some kind of person if? doesn't have to be revealing. Want something to see who you are to remember who we are losing.

*Pic

Ok I'll make a timestamp since you guys won't believe me otherwise

Heh, obviously you've been here more than zero times before. Not newfag b8. That's something.
>oldfag b8 incoming

user stop trying to kiss up to OP now you know its a she. It's embarrassing.

This is some Boozy bait

Bump

whats the best kind of rule34

Hey OP, we don't really care if you're pretty. Don't take so long. Just come talk, I want to talk to someone who is young and dying it really interests me.

How does it feel to suck so hard at life, god decided to take you early?

Pretty bad

Hey, it's not because it's a she. It's because I have some respect for the dead.

Where are the tits?

*soon to be dead.
Lets only suck OPs cock when its in rigour mortis.

Hey, how have your friends treated you after you found out?

Do you have good friends and family supporting you during this?

They've been sympathetic
They're alright I guess

How long left OP, 2-5 years at best? Did you cry when you found out?

Don't give up hope. We pray you will get healthy again.

HA

Well op thanks for the pic just remember dying is a hard thing to come to terms with. I normally just ignore this shit because it's Sup Forums, but that is very young to be taken. Kown that even if you did catch it early it is still mostly untreatable so don't regret that. You do have a little precious time left. Do what you always wanted to do take loans to achieve it make the last of what you have worth it life is shit anyway. Lose your virginity should be at the top of that list sex is amazing. Also keep in mind doctors may say things, but they don't always happen my little cousin Kenton was born with his lower abdomen inside out the surgeon corrected it but said he only had 5 years to live he is 15 now and still going strong. Take your medicines do every preventative therapy you can and enjoy life you may have longer than what that cunt doctor said. At least you have a idea when you will go not many people get that I could die tomorrow on the way to work we never know. Stay strong keep your chin up and dominate what time you have left.

Good advice for the OP. You are a friendly user.

Have you been a degenerate?
Do you plan on sucking a bunch of cocks before dying?

You're a looker OP. Medfag here, sorry to hear about the diagnosis. Do you plan to undergo any palliative treatment?

I'd be hanging on until it got bad using weed for pain, then get a huge load-on and cut my throat in the bath. Have you got any plans for your death?

I don't even know what I plan on doing. Should I? I feel like I should have sex before I die but I don't want to just whore my self out to a stranger.

I have no plans for my death. I'm too pussy to kill my self I think.

You should probably nothing to lose and all that. Drink some cum as well, maybe it will cure you by some miracle kek