My local bridge has a suicide barrier. Any tips on how to get over it?

My local bridge has a suicide barrier. Any tips on how to get over it?

your gonna kill youself anyway, take a ladder and do it fast

Find a different bridge

Ladder is under consideration. It's just a long distance to haul a ladder from my flat. Just checking if there are other ways.

All the other bridges are too short. I may risk surviving lol

who cares how far it is, not like you're carrying it back, or even care what happens to it

Go head first. If you survive, drag your crippled ass back up and try again.

I know that bridge , it's the Pont Champlain in Montreal,
hey op it gets better, dont jump

Just get a long rope and a concrete block.
Tie rope around neck, tie other end to block.
Throw block over barrier.
Wait.

Lol im trying to NOT have a failed attempt. That would just alert the cops and I'd be taken to the hospital where I can't exactly kill myself

>too lazy to even kill himself right

That is correct!
Lol i couldnt care less if it gets better or not. Last time I was suicidal, I went to the hospital. I've always only ever regretted that. I'd since then promised myself I'd do it once I get the motivation again

?? Lol the point of this IS to do it right

Well failing all this, accept the transience of your emotions, look to the decades ahead with optimism and passion and stop being so goddamned melodramatic. Suicide is more hassle than sorting your life out.

Nah, i dont have any reason to kill anyone else. Plus, that would involve going through the trouble of getting a gun, which isnt that easy to get here

Try some drugs ! ( Mdma, shrooms lsd)

Already have

I swear to god if you weren't gonna off yourself i'd come kill you myself for making the cops block the bridge AGAIN.

>Other bridge are too short
>Isin't even the tallest bridge in MTL
Yeah off yourself, we don't need anymore idiots.

Don't worry, I'll be in the water before anyone realises what had happened. Also it'll be at like 3am when theres less people around, and its hard to see me.

I've done a lot of searching and this was the tallest I could find. If you know any taller ones, I would love to know

A ladder dip shit. Or do you mean over the debilitating depression that results from you being a beta? You get over that with four words from me. "Stop being a bitch."

The Cartier bridge is the tallest but that won't help you since it also have suicide barrier

If you don't want people to stop you why would you tell them where and when you're going to do it? I think you just want attention

This IS the Cartier bridge lol

You can still climb over that shit faggot, try harder

They'll see you on the camera and close the bridge for the morning rush hour trust me.
At least make sure to suceed on the first try and i won't mind too much

I never said when. All I'll say now is that it won't be for a while, since I'm not even there at the moment.

I won't wait around long enough for them to need to block off the bridge.

you responded to
you dipshit

I'm short and I'm a twig. Weaker than a bag of dildos.

Find another bridge or shower with a toaster you faggot

it's been 6 years, and I'm still fucking alive.

I am surrounded by people trying to cure me of disorders I don't have, and they don't realize that I only seem to be "better" because I take their experimentation as malicious and hope they will stop before I gain too much "momentum"...

I have been trained my entire life to hide how I feel and think by the same cunts who constantly demand my current status.

it's such a Mind-fuck, I'm almost thirty and can't take it. I couldn't take it then, and now it's worse because what broke me before wasn't losing a woman I loved, it was always them.

now they are jackhammering every iota of sense of self because I deny Jesus.

I hope I will feel better, but right now, relieving them all of me as their burden is the most freedom I can hope for.

TL; DR: Raised to be a robot.

Off yourself with carbon monoxide then? There are literally so many effective ways to go

>i'm suicidal
>i deny Jesus
that's what you get

Parkour over that shit

>hold poison in mouth
>wedge self in hard-to-extract position between bars
>swallow poison

climb it, you fat fuck

No car. What other ways can I off myself with carbon monoxide?

Can't, I'm too weak lmao

go go gadget nigger jumping!

Pont champlain does not have a sidewalk. This is J-C. OP is dumb.

Climb dumb nigger

I know this is JC. I've visited it before.

Ahh fuck, i just realized I responded to the guy who said it was champlain. Fuck. Lmao im an idiot

Another reason why I should be wiped off this rock lol

>boo hoo my life is terrible but I'm too much of a pussy to do anything even though i hate the people all around me
Fucking cunt
Just DO IT

ITT OP try to get attention by saying he will off himself but can't even keep it entertaining

I didn't make any mention of what my life is like. I'm just here to get that final little aid to do it because I'm too much of an idiot to figure it out myself.

My friend can help you with that just give him a call, he'll do it quickly
(514) 723-4000

Oh wait you replied to the other guy.

I probably have an IQ of 4

Lol nice try

Just overdose on Benadrly, you can get like 50 tablets for $3.99

Nah OP doesn't want suggestion, he's just an attention whore.
If he really wanted to off himself, he would had found a way.

The chance of survival for that is too high for me to risk it. I want it done right.

Yeah. Grow up.

Looks like ladder is the best option. Thanks fellow faggots!