Sup b. Awake, and just downed a blue (30s) and I'm ready to ball. What drugs are you on?

Sup b. Awake, and just downed a blue (30s) and I'm ready to ball. What drugs are you on?

Drug addict, I hope you OD.

1.5mg clonazepam from 3FPM comedown yesterday. fun fun, cant even feel weed.

I'm high on life user

just took a 15mg morphine on top. yipee.

Until I die! Thats the spirit!

Damn I cant find a morphine supplier. I feel like Im going to have to become a pharmacist to get that shit.

Just took 20mg of hydrocodone

High five fellow dopefiend!

High five! This dope fiend fears nothing.

I live in canada so we only have hydromorphone (dilaudid and contin) morphine contin, codeine and percocets pretty much. I think they make oxyneos but i like NEVER see em.

I had a bit of a dilaudid habit for a bit that i got out of and am now enjoying finer diazepam-based benzodiazepines, and novel psychedelics :)

Just broke four month sobriety. I missed it so much,.

I take phenibut for the benzo kick. Haven't had a bar in awhile. Miss dat xanax buzz.

Not sure if I should feel good or bad for you user. But welcome back!

3mgs of Xanax, 15 grams of kratom, (tagamet, dph), 8mgs hydromorphone

ive been lucky to have not formed any habits with benzos after around 5 years of recreational + medicinal use, both with benzos i was prescribed and not.

but give me any painkillers and ill take them all day every day until theyre gone.

you ever try etizolam? i ordered some of that but its like dust in a bag. i dont know how tf im going to accurately measure out 1mg without making an everclear solution. but im so lazy. i want to eyeball.

Was off because job tested. Now work from home on my own time. feels good man.

How is phenibut anyways? any good? I thought Lyrica had some potential but didn't really have that "umph" that benzos have. Gabapentin = not euphoric enough, baclofen = not euphoric

dude I fucking LOVE kratom. It's my go to when my guy is out of blues.

It's good when you dial in the right dose. Too much and you feel like ass. Too little and you dont feel a thing. I take 1.5g and it's like I took two shots. Great for anxiety, and doesnt make me manic (type 2 bipolar here).

It's a good time. Doesn't do much for me, but it keeps away wd, it's been helping me taper

That is lucky man! I'm pretty strict on myself, and only give my days off to oxy. Never take them more than two days in a row. I hate tolerance and it wastes good oxy, so I keep my T low. Pop magnesium on my days off.

thats the real key. It's the WD destroyer. I can keep my oxy tolerance low because of kratom. Changed my life.

I know that feel. That first dose after being clean for a few months, man it's great.. Pure bliss.

I love valium, like... its better than dilaudid, better than booze... it makes weed better, it feels awesome after mdma. No other benzo/gabaergic can touch it for me.

Temazepam is the 2nd most euphoric benzo I have tried.

How much phenibut would you take to the the same anxiolytic effects of 10-20mg of diazepam?

Agreed. Kratom does less for me than codeine.

Havent done diazepam! Start with 2g and see if that works. It's subtle, but its a great anxiety relief.

Speed

You're not a kidding.

meth? amphetamine paste? propylhexedrine? 3-fpm? adderalls?

I'm a fan of propylhexedrine myself. jyst got a sale on 3 inhalers. Going to dose for my long ass drive tomorrow.

it's been working for me. It's definitely helped me keep things manageable, I'm down from a peak of about 80-90mgs hydromorphone a day.

A small line of some shit grade heroin I got for free from a friend.

Bin off hydro, roxys and tram for 3 months. Find it harder to get RXs than H but not about to start snorting h.

After months of searching finally found my guy. It is def harder to find rx. especially lately.

SALVIA SALVIA
SALVIA SALVIA
salvia
salvia
>salvia

I got shit load Work in the morning
2 days of out my 4 day weekend full of Cocaine
The day before and Yesterday(right now is 12:51am)
I been on Kratom to kill the cravings and urges, going well actually. Probably follow up with couple more days on it, 15 pills total.

Helped me get off those fuckin Norcos in the past, God damn I couldn't get up early to save my life!

How do you do it? Just cut up the cotton or what? So you like propylhex better than adderall?

I've been ordering pure morphine, oxycode, percodan and tramadol from the deep web

really easy and hassle free, seems they have an endless supply

independent dealers are the best

You are all pussys. Do some real drugs. GDF