Welp, today, july 5, is my birthday, Sup Forums. I don't expect anyone irl to notice or wish me a good one...

welp, today, july 5, is my birthday, Sup Forums. I don't expect anyone irl to notice or wish me a good one, but you guys can come in and have some cake if you like, okay?

Also, feels thread. I don't have much to bump with, sorry.

Bump because Sup Forumsirthday Sup Forumsro

Hey man, happy birthday. I hope things get better for you and good luck. Just remember, it's not gonna come to you, you gotta work for it, every little step.

Bump because its my birthday too

What's your name, user? also favorite color?

Happy birthday, user. How old are you?

Happy Birthday Sup Forumsro. How's life treating you right now? Any tales to tell?

Sry I'm on my phone its hard to type. I mean making things better. You're not going to get lucky, you have to work for every bit of success. Never stop.

family calls me rob/robert. Favorite color is probably green, probably because my uncle had a green ring at his wedding. He was fucking pimp.

My birthday too, bros
Three way internet fistbumps aren't gay, rite?

Happy Birthday Sup Forumsro

/D/irty /D/an. Happy birthday, faggot.

Different Sup Forumsro. Feliz cumpleaƱos, joto.

I guess if you can keep the thread bumped I'll share a story.
Today is my big 21, i've got some maker's 46 at my side.

>be me, 15
>had driver's permit, used my dad's pickup to get around
>dad wasn't doing too good, they let him off
>he just sat there in his green recliner every day, watching cable

cont?

I can just imagine OP right now.
Gut wedged between his desk and his broken rolling chair, that's been missing a couple wheels for 3 years. Cheeto's powder permanently layered onto his keyboard like sedimentary rock. A 1/3 bottle of Jergens next to a pile of empty tissue boxes while OP is wearing his snot covered AC/DC shirt with orange hand prints. Sitting on his broken chair with its cracked fake leather cushion, in his 2 week old shit and taint stained underwear. he's just sitting there pointing and laughing at his filthy monitor with MLP stickers on the sides. His inhaler in hand as his slowly rotting teeth dive into yet another hot pocket his mother brought him.

happy bday senpai! have a nice day!

I spent my 20th, 21st, 22nd birthday on Sup Forums. my advice? stop coming here, or you're gonna be like me.

No. Just leave it there.

First happy birthday, second its literally just the beginning of the day, try to have some fun today and hang out with some relatives or something

Happy Birthday user!

Ofc just leave a story abruptly

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro

> i'm coming home from hs one day, I have an okay circle of friends
>nothing happens until about dinner
>"Rob, come out to the porch with me"
>okay
>sit at the patio table
>he's silent for like 3 minutes
>"Rob, I want you to know that you're my son, and that I love you, and that you're probably the only hope that this family has."
>allofmywhat.jpg
>he finishes his cig and goes back in
>I follow him up to the door and he stops in the doorway
>"You don't have to follow me back in, robbie."
>he hasn't called me that since I was 6 wtf
cont?

I dont undetstand a word

>nothing happens, fap, go to bed
>wake up at like noon next morning
>my alarm clock is on sidetable, but the cord's been cut
>check phone, no texts
>get up and bust my ass to get clothes on and get the fuck to school before I get a truant mark or something
>walk out into garage
>pickup isn't there
>fuck, dad went for groceries or something.
>school is like 5 blocks anyways
>fuckit.gif
>sprint to school
>half an hour later, gasping for air, jump into 5th period
>"Rob? Robert? Where the fuck were you?"
fast forward, after school
>pissed because I have to walk all the way back to my house
>turn the block
>reach house
>cop cars and a single ambulance with no lights or sirens on
>open the door
>inb4 walk the dinosaur
>inb4 tree fiddy
>mom is screaming her fucking head off on the couch, fucking spooky as hell

Happy birthday, man

happy birthday homie, don't let it bring you down people only care about themselfs now

>police are blocking the patio door
>i'm still like 5'7"
>that's strange, there's black wires on the-
>oh
>no no no no no no no
>no no no no no no no no no no no no
>this bastard
>this motherfucker
>this son of a bitch ripped all of the cords in the house and bound them into a rope and asphyxiated himself
>mfw he didn't use a belt
>mfw he was buried in that belt
>mfw his coffin was made of the wood from the tree in our backyard
>mfw I still can't look out at the patio

To tell you the truth, it may not give all of you the feels you may have wanted. But when I feel like crying because some shit gets hard, I think of my dad and that last thing he said to me. That I'm the only hope this family has. I'm currently studying business at a pretty good college and trying for my masters, hopefully going for a PhD. This thread's just about dead, so I hope those of you that stuck around enjoyed it while it lasted. Cheers, Sup Forums. Happy birthday to everyone whose it is. And remember: live every day like you're the only hope for someone you love.

damn. did you love your dad? you seem pretty detached in the story

Happy birthday, user.

Nobody should have to be alone on their birthday.

To be honest, I loved him with all my heart. I guess I'm not good at writing. I'll admit, our bond chipped away bit by bit as he became more of a couch potato and I hate myself for it because I feel like if I just talked to him everyday he'd still be here, y'know?

Happy birthday user I've got some cake for the thread.
How old?

happy birthday op

yeah man but don't think about it like that..its not your fault he didnt confide his depression with you. either way im sorry user

Happy birthday user. Don't be sad..

Have a happy birthday friendo. Just remember it always gets better. Take care