Ask someone on heroin anything!

Ask someone on heroin anything!

Plus general drug thread.

Who r u voting for?

cmon where my druggies at?

Canadian - and I assume you mean the American elections

How high are you feeling now ?

You have narcan nearby?

Correct sir.... Than what is your countries view on our election...?? Who do u feel Canadians favor on the gram scheme of things?

Heroin addiction is on the rise in America

Do you just generally feel happier, or do you actually feel something physical like a rush?

Can you get a hardon and fuck on heroin?

Pretty high, but definately not nodding, obviously since I'm typing. Basically I've been way higher.

Negative my friend.

have you tried different grops of drugs as well? if so compare ur experience to heroin
also why u dont take fentanyl instead of heroine

You mean that song by boys like girls?

check out these dubs

Obviously I can't speak for a whole country, however I would say the majority of Canadians would support either Bernie Sanders or Hilary Clinton.

Indeed it is - likely due to over prescription of opoid painkillers. Now with increased pressure from the DEA, pills are harder to come by so many people turn to heroin - for availability and pricing.

Are you feeling itchy

How are you still awake assuming you are pretty deep into it and most addicts chase the high and keep dosing until they OD?

Both - heroin doesn't have that "in your face" euphoria such as stimulants like coke, mdma etc. It just makes you feel chill, happy and relaxed. As for a rush - my main ROA (route of administration) is snorting which hits you slower and therefore there isn't that "rush" typically associated with injection. I did, however, smoke heroin for the first time in my life today and was pleasantly surprised with a "rush" that I can imagine is a toned down version of IVing. I felt the heroin before I even exhaled my hit.

Everyone is of course different. But generally opiates destroy your sex drive, let alone let you get a hardon. I am no exception.

Hows life after hard drugs like heroin?

How long ago did you stop actually getting high?

Are you ever nervous you're gonna end up with a batch of that Chinese designer shit? The stuff that's supposedly much stronger

I'll fill in a bit because i had a bit of a prescription pain killer habit for a while. After quitting, I dreamt about pills every single night for about 6 months and would get so depressed because I thought I would never feel normal happiness again. I would often have the thought that the only way out of this misery would be to relapse or kill myself.

I ordered some U447700 to try it because people said it was like hydromorphone and i did not like it at all. That shit is pure death powder.

Tell me about the first time you did it.

I've never tried it.

I got a pint of some 140mg/mL codeine syrup back in the day. I was on it every day for a week. Absolutely loved the slow, careless, relaxation. That's when I decided I could NEVER try heroin because I could never stop.

So tell me why you did it for the first time

I used to get rock hard boners that lasted for hours when I was gacking diluadids 24/7. Impossible to climax though.

I've tried most every class of drugs save for (meth)amphetamines.

Fentanyl is a shitty opoid - its extremely short lasting, , very sedating and not very euphoric. Of course its also very powerful and therefore dangerous if not properly administered.

With that said - most heroin these days where I'm from is cut with atleast some fentanyl.

That's the reason I stick to smoking opium... Don't inject if it isn't pharmaceutical

Do you do anything else with it? Like weed, coke, etc..?

Not sure what you're saying

DAE MISS OLDSCHOOL OXY????????

Have you heard about our lord and savior power bottom Jesus Christ?

Extremely itchy - I seem to get more itchy than others.

As mentioned, I'm pretty high but not so high that I am nodding off. I'm an ex addict - I now only do heroin/other opiates as a once in a while thing.

What is heroin like? Should I start it? I've always been a little curious. How do you feel right now?

Ex-IV heroin user here happy to fill in any gaps. Shot it in every vain you could imagine (knuckles and palms aren't fun) and know that rush well.

Ask away

On suboxone atm. Feeling buzzed ecstasy. How does it compare?

Everyone I met turned to heroin due to lack of pills, and all of those people have either died or put in jail within two years of trying heroin. Differents cuts of heroin, different ingestion methods but the retards? Ahh well they stay the same.

IVfag here.

No you should not start heroin. Ever. Don't mess with opiates. Shit ruins lives.

What does it feel like? A warm blanket of reassurance wrapped around you, a spine tingling head rush, relaxation, warmth, contentment, and bliss.

Speaking as an ex-addict, after getting clean life was extremely boring and depressing for quite some time after. Now a days though I use opiates very sparingly - I will admit that the day after using I will have some relatively strong cravings to get more, but I know better than to do that.

During my addict days it took me around 6 months or so before I stopped getting high and just started getting "well", as any more would push me over the edge into OD territory.

Now a days however, I use heroin once and a while so therefore get high.

I never really found Heroin amusing

IVfag here. I only used suboxone between heroin, and suboxone made me feel okay, but in no way was it enjoyable at all.

Clean fag here. Never done a drug in my life. Is it worth it? Is the feeling worth the trade-off?

Absolutely! The truth is nowadays pretty much all heroin (where I'm from) is cut with either fentanyl or a fentanyl analog (ie. acetylfentanyl)/

Guess it must be different for those with higher tolerance/experience.

IVfag here. Some drugs are worth it, some aren't. The general equation is - the stronger and better the drug, the more you will use it, and the less you will enjoy life without out. Weed for example, is a pretty tame drug, doesn't have huge effects, is fairly easy to live without, and has minor detrimental effects on your life. Heroin releases something like 10000x the amount of natural endorphins as your body is able to release, so the negative effects match that scale. It wrecks your life, and hard. If you're willing to make the trade, go for it.

Did you remember to put your diaper on?

>What does it feel like? A warm blanket of reassurance wrapped around you, a spine tingling head rush, relaxation, warmth, contentment, and bliss.
>No you should not start heroin.
PICK ONE. MY LIFE IS ALREADY HORRIBLE AND I NEED AN ESCAPE.
WHERE DO I FIND THIS MAGICAL SUBSTANCE?

No addict s ever going to tell you their drug worth it.

Believe it or not U47 is what I got addicted to. I ordered bulk from China and sold it online. I of course broke the cardinal rule and got high on my own supply and ended up horribly addicted. I personally really enjoyed U47 - and yea did find it most similar to hydromorphone. Very caustic however and short lasting. It absolutely destroyed my nose - its still fucked and constantly snotty. I'd estimate I have 25% of my smell.

Heroin is a lot more potent/abusable, and therefor has big effects. Suboxone has a low abuse potential, as it is considerably less euphoric. Going from sober (clean, not using any drugs) to taking suboxone, I may get high, but heroin is a lot more enjoyable. Suboxone has a higher binding affinity to your receptor sites, so if you use heroin, and then suboxone, the suboxone will strip the heroin from your receptors.

I've been clean for five years and still don't feel the same. I've been helping the girl I'm seeing stop, she's been clean for two weeks now, and she keeps asking me shit like "will I ever feel normal again, like before I ever did heroin?" and I keep telling her "yeah."

I feel fucked up telling her that, but I'd rather have her believe that and become a functional human being again than be a complete piece of shit or die like so many of my other friends.

Heroin doesnt kill you. You'll suffer a while before ODing or nodding out in a park and freezing to death

If you think your life is bad now, heroin will make it 10x worse. You're just trading one set of problems for a much worse set of problems. It isn't worth it, ever.

Snorting it is a fucking waste. Shoot that shit, pussy.

I'm assuming you mean the first time I did heroin.

That was a couple years ago - maybe 3. Like you I had experimented with other, weaker pharmaceutical opoids such as hydrocodone and oxycodone.

It was simple curiosity for me. I wanted to see what made heroin so special compared to the other opoids (the answer IMO is nothing really - just stronger and longer lasting).

IVfag here.

Please realize that everyone has different experiences. I got clean 4 years ago, found purpose in life, became incredibly successful ($150k/year job, opened the NYSE with the CEO, drive a very expensive car, etc) and am actually happy. I needed to assign happiness to something. Call it a coping mechanism. I chose money. Some people choose fitness, education, charity, etc.

You have yet to find purpose. Her experience can be different from yours. Hang in there.

Why haven't you nirvana'd yourself yet?

Fine. Not going to do it.
Just out of curiosity, though, how would one score it if they wanted to? Hypothetically, of course.

Assuming you live in a big city, go to the seedy part of town, and start asking homeless people where you can cop a fix. They'll point you in the right direction for a couple bucks.

Currently I've only smoked weed, just a bong rip quite a few hours ago. I'm more or less just on heroin right now. With that said I've mixed opiates with weed, cocaine and benzos (very stupid/dangerous - would not recommend).

Oh, I'm happy, and I'm doing just fine. I just don't feel the same as I did before or while I was doing heroin. It changes you permanently.

A lot of it depends on how long they abused and if they relied on the drug beyond being addicted. If you start because your life is shit you cant expect things to fix themselvea just because you quit, something has to change.

IVfag here. Contrary to popularity, I wasn't a fan of speed balls (either coke or meth.) I just wanted my drugs, and wanted my life to pass me by. I didn't enjoy it, I just used drugs to shut me down. I mixed heroin and a lot of benzos (think 10 Xanax bars, with a large tolerance, plus $50/shot of H.) There's no better high than heroin and benzodiazepines. I did it for 5 years with no overdoses.

are you prepared to overdose and die, it can happen any time you shoot up.

Huh. That's odd. I mean, obviously you'll feel different than when you were using. Constantly going between high as a kite and sick as a dog. Everyone starts heroin for some reason, typically subconscious. I'm surprised 5 years sober you don't feel better than you did before you started using heroin.

IVfag here. OP has already stated that he snorts it. Anything is possible, but I made it 5 years (15,000 shots of heroin) with no overdoses.

Never really got to much into oxy but I assume you mean instant release oxy without time delay/anti abuse shit. And to that I say - who wouldn't miss those? The half dozen times or so I've done oxy is was always instant release.

Of course you SHOULDN'T start heroin - its a dangerous and highly addictive drug. As for what its like/how it feels like, this buddy in this post pretty much described it as best you can:
Though it is impossible to actually describe what heroins like.

I'm assuming you're asking what heroin feels like compared to suboxone? I've never done suboxone but as far as I know it doesn't hold much recreational value - though someone with no tolerance such as yourself can feel a buzz. So basically heroin would feel stronger/more euphoric.

Of course not. The risk of addiction/OD is simply not worth the fleeting euphoria.

Can confirm
>2yr heroin user
Started off as a substitute for prescription opiates. Started off doing hydrocodone at 19, moved to oxycontin/oxycodone around age 22, Oxymorphon at age 25, then once they started to make the abuse proof pills with the plastic filler, the good ones were so hard to come by and the price sky rocketed. So eventually I found heroin, it was stronger, cheaper, and easier to find. I can say I have never IVd anything in my life for fear of falling in love. But I've gotten so bad that a gram barely lasts me a day anymore. The high is fantastic, the day after is always the worse. Sick as fuck, trying to figure out how you're going to scrape by enough money to get that next gram. Admittedly, I've stolen countless times from loved ones, it's pretty fucking shameful, but during that time all you're thinking about is that fucking fix.

Why not just OD on purpose and die blissfully?

The thought crossed my mind every day. I had kind of a funny problem.

My heroin days were on the west coast. All we had was black tar. My shots were easily a gram to begin. A gram of heroin barely fits into a 1cc syringe. so I outgrew those. Eventually, I was doing 3 gram shots in 3cc syringes. I literally couldn't fit any more heroin into the largest syringe I could get my hands on. Tried a few times taking 10-20 Xanax bars and doing shot after shot, but my tolerance was hilariously high.

>Suboxone vs heroin.
No fucking contest. Heroin by a fucking mile.
Suboxone does have that longevity going for it, but the effects are only weak to mild.
Heroin on the other hand, the high is 100x better but doesn't last as long as the effects of suboxone does it seems. But if you're asking about trying h... Fucking forget about it, save yourself the fucking shame/depression/trouble that comes with it. Not worth it

Alright guys - OP here I do have to get up tomorrow morning and its already 2am.

Solid thread though, I hope I satisfied somepeople's curiosity about heroin. There seems to be a few past/current users in this thread so feel free to keep on asking more questions.

G'night Sup Forums

how did you get the money to fund it?

When I got into heroin, I was a successful drug dealer (sold weed and coke) and didn't use anything. I ran it like a business. Had amassed about 20k in 2 years. I spent that $20k in less than 5 months. Just gone. I bounced in and out of rehab, had a few shitty jobs I stole from, stole from friends and family, middle manned drug deals (still had connections) ripped people off, etc. Pretty much any shady shit you can do for a fix, I did. I was the scum of the earth.

IVfag here, still lurking

No tales of dicksucking?

Nope. Everyone has their bottom. My girlfriend and I never sold ourselves for sex. But funny story anyway.

There was this homeless dude (totally straight as far as I knew) that got HIS dick sucked, by a closet gay dude for money. Disgusting homeless guy. I think the guy paid him $20 per BJ. He used to brag to me that it was the coolest thing ever.

>get succd
>get paid
That's not a bad gig user. I know alot of users that would take up that offer.

2 problems with that -

1. He only got paid if he blew a load in the dudes mouth. It's hard enough to nut inside a supermodel on heroin. Imagine trying to come in a dudes mouth.

2. That was a moral I wasn't willing (desperate enough?) to compromise.

why does it always make your nose itch?

>heroin
>one time thing
Pick one