Pick two, and give your reason why you didn't choose the third

Pick two, and give your reason why you didn't choose the third.

go do your social studies somewhere else cunt

What the fuck is "normativity"?

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT

I'm green and blue. I would rather be rich and attractive and hang out with other weirdos than be average but conform to standards.

shit.. I have none of these

you probably have online friends you normie faggot

red and green tbqh because theres a chance magic choice maker will make me a grill

green and blue, because we are trend setters, not followers. So social normativity is what we decide is.

green, blue, and I know my reason, fuck people, fuck them all

essentially

if you choose two, and then the next day you wake up, you are on a bullet-train life-path set by god. you could be a salaryman who is attractive and exercises as a hobby or competitively. you could have the same passion for working out, be good looking, and be successful/intelligent, but "normativity" wise you might be a reclusive paranoid schizophrenic with tons of issues. you could be a socially normal lawyer with a wife and kids and little ambitions outside of that

i think what op is saying is that having social normativity would make you good enough socially where people would be able to stand being around you. not having an abundance of overtly freaky tendencies that formulates into being palpable socially to where you could have normal interactions

This guy gets it

This, green and blue determines red

Red and blue master race, because looks are always fleeting. I need a girl I can get along with.

or yah know... simply not being socially awkward and autistic.

only on the internet, everywhere else no

You are asking this in the wrong place. The people in here have given up red a long time ago. They scoff at green but secretly wish they had it. They like to believe they have blue but they don't which is why they are on this site.

That being said. I'd want green and blue. Because though I have some measure of each it's obviously not enough since I'm posting in this shit thread.

not having red would mean having something wrong with you socially in general. even could mean mentally i guess

i mostly agree, but it's probably not completely as cut and dry as you might think it is. these threads can be interesting nonetheless, however

Definitely red and blue, I'd hate to be alone

I choose social normativity + attractiveness/fitness.
Intelligence usually leads to unhappiness, and success just gives you something to lose. Fitness, however, extends your lifespan (which is great because I'm terrified of death) and attractiveness will make your elongated life so much better. Social normativity is a nice plus.
It's a literal no-brainer.

>Intelligence usually leads to unhappiness
ahhh wat??

He's right, though. People who are unusually smart tend to kill themselves. High intelligence has a huge correlation with misery, cynicism and nihilism.