Hey guys it's Adam Sandler, AMA!

Hey guys it's Adam Sandler, AMA!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5fMi11M1Umg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Timestamp nigga

nobody likes you faggot.

Piss off and kill yourself.

This is for OP regardless of whether or not you are Adam Cuckler or just and OPfagget

give me a minute
fuck off dubs nigger

fuck off you wetback fagget

dubs speak da truth

my phones dead, no time stamp, have faith.

i stand by my point.

rich movie star

phone is dead

k

fuck off u cunt

I'm not rich my bitch wife coked up my cheques.

prove you're are Adam Cuckler

which you are not

me and al yankovich are gonna do a funny gangnam style parody next month. if it comes out, you must make a thread explaining how much of a cuck you are.

how do you make so many great movies. my favourite is click

done, I will do this.

my email is: [email protected]

hold me to it

What is it like being a jew?

that's great and all but provide us with something now

For the love god, stop making movies. Im feel sick everytime I see your fucking jew nose

I'm glad you liked it! I make movies to make me and my friends laugh, if i'm laughing and nobody else is, then I go back to the drawing board and think it out. That's pretty much how me and most comedians operate.
fuck off samefags

> be camera man
> film jew nose from the side
they do this intentional

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5fMi11M1Umg

Praise lord Sandler

they literally do it with everyone, you just notice the jew nose way more.

if you are actually Adam Fuckler you are a piece of shit actor.

Prove you are who you say you are and I will write this post on a piece of shit smeared toilet paper and eat it

faggot

my fucking phone is dead retard, kill yourself nigger.

You see, lord sandler knows he's shit and your simply playing into his hands

The new movie you did with David Spade was actually pretty good, and it's budget was probably like 10% of Pixels. What gives?

webcam

borrow a friends phone
fucking dead shit

no wonder your movies are a fucking shit

Why don't you understand that yelling isn't funny?

Otherwise you are an OK actor.

I had a lot of control on the do-over. Now on most of my movies, I have no control on any of the movies I star in.
fuck off already, I have no friends you retard.
Thanks! The yelling is actually shoe-horned in by directors. They laugh, my friends laugh, they laugh when I say "this doesn't make me laugh" we all have a good time.

Can you loan me like a thousand bucks?

steam sales over retard

Heil

Hey guys it's Bill Cosby, AMA!

why the fuck don't you make your own ama on your own thread you dumb senile old nigger, aren't you still in jail?

Because i love hijacking your thread you scumbag kike! and they'll never jail this nigga i'm a fucking legend, the untouchable huxtable.....

fuck you bill cosby this is not a fucking get thread goddamnit

oh yeah? watch me get another peckawood

FUCK

Hey adam. Do you remember one time when you signed an autograph for me and my little brother at the Yankees game in Angels stadium? It was 2001 or 2002 I was in like the 6th grade, I was sitting next to you in dugout seats behind home plate and my mom whispered in my ear "Do you realize who's sitting right next to you?" I saw you and almost pissed myself. And you were nice enough to take a picture with us and sign a couple of balls. I want u to know that you gave me my best childhood memory. Thanks

isn't that cuck Rob Schneider your friend?

He is in all of your movies almost

he is the only guy that sucks more dick than you

I love when people tell me stories like this, one of the reasons why I get out of bed in the morning, Sometimes I just sit in bed for a couple of minutes, staring at the ceiling. "What am I doing with my life? Do people even like me, or my movies?" are questions I ask myself. I don't make movies to make money, I make money to make movies. Thank you for sharing that memory.
yeah but rob schneider is a fucking loser, i'm not hanging out with that fat curly headed fuck. rob if your reading this, fuck off already.

your phone charged yet fagget?

it's at 1%

>taken at the Lancaster, CA In n Out, right across from the Jet Hawks Stadium.
>my town is a shithole that deserves to get nuked from orbit.

>artistic works of fiction

Timestamp or fuck off

I actually realized you were a good actor when you made punch drink love. Why can't you show off your talent more with movies like that? Matt Mcchonnahay was able to get out of his type cast. I bet you could too.

same fag
I get put in movies I don't even wanna be in. But mainly for this reason, I remember there was a documentary and Nicholas Cage was supposed to be in it, but he said no. Reason being is because of that meme shit relating to him, he didn't want the documentary to be a joke. Basically, good drama movies are going to be ruined by me being in them.

kill yourself

you're not Adam Sandler

oh damn, that post count went up by 1 when you posted. (it didn't, so why don't you kill yourself?)

>implying adam sandler would ever use the phrase "meme shit"

>implying he wouldn't just make a fart joke

come on user, put the mouse down. its time to stop posting

does adam sandler own his own production company? i notice he always costars with the same actors in all his movies. and most of his movies feature jew jokes about being jewish. so i kind of assume they are made by the same person. kind of how every tom hanks movie is a spielberg movie

That's a pretty shitty excuse considering Nic Cage is literally the laughing stock of the internet and you are just known for shit movies. You could actually put out a decent movie if you tried. Sounds like a shit excuse.

You're not even a good actor

bro have you even seen the cobbler

wrong faggot
also
>you just lost

>implying that meme isn't a buzzword that even your parents use
writers are like animation studios. "x looks like y"
you ever watch the godfather? I can't get out no matter what I do.
how many fucking posts have you made in this goddamn thread? kys

you have worked in TV so you must know: why are prepotent niggres always police chief in TV? why not a jew, being the TV industry full of jews?

the ending to that was shit. it planely shows that if someone dies you cant really use there shoes because they are rotting but yet they have a tone of dead peoples shoes in the basement that "is his birth right".

>implying adam sandler spends enough time posting on Sup Forums to know how to greentext

you fuckwad, all the retarded little kids are asleep. you are only dealing with the nerdy neckbeard faggots who analyze everything at this hour. literally the worst time of day to troll this forum

10 minutes to make a shop? I guess i lost
minorities are "funnier" and carry alot more weight than jews.

>implying adam sandler doesn't visit /r/Sup Forums
try harder user

Yes, his production company is called Happy Maddison productions. The name is a combination of the titles to his only good movies. This Cuckler didn't even do his research and keeps using weeaboo pictures. I still appreciate this thread tho...
Kevin Bacon here ask me anything!

If this is actually you then just fyi 50 first dates was the first movie i took my gf to and our mutual enjoyment of the movie led to us dating and now being happily married. Congrats adam you made two people pretty happy together

yes, ok, I understand you point, but why niggress? why not a nigger? Black men are often way more funny

whats it like being robert redfords little brother in looks

IF YOURE REALLY ADAM SANDLER THEN YOU WOULD LAUGH AT THIS PICTURE

if he doesnt laugh at that hes definitley not the real adam sandler

and what the fuck with that "sara kerrigan" hair style? why do niggres like that shit? fuck this world, you suck balls sanders

how much heroin did you do to think posting your ama on my thread was a good idea?
women are never funny. a little related, ghostbusters is going to get shit on so hard.
>implying fat people accompanied by meme text is never funny
haha okay user.

Actually, Bred Plitt Is Bobert Bredfords son. I am bred pitts afterbirth, ainmated and then pumped full of steroids and growth hormone untill i became my own little man.

Top kek

my name is rain wilson, AMA guys

Alright Adam Sandles, I'll bite.

I have a guilty pleasure for the movie Click, you absolutely killed it when you were fast forwarded in time and had to make a choice. That brought me so down so fast but I ended up loving how everything tied up. Call me a faggot or whatever but fuck that was some good shit, so thanks for being a part of that even though others hated that movie.

Also could you pretty please give us a timestamp or what? This would be hype if it was really you, fuck the haters.

Fuk off Cuckler, Heroin is so passe, im poppin' more bath salts up my asshole then Charlie Sheen on a Tueasday Morning... I would call you the Bobby Deniro of your generation cuz u both made good movies then got old and started making piss awful pseudo comedies to fund your exorbitant retirement, but you just aren't on his level... Go suck David spades manlet dick, chris farley had it comin

Cuckfag detected.

Hello countrymen, my name is George W Bush. AMA

What did you just call me? At least I have the balls to admit it and ain't no cucksheep that joins the herdderp.

hi guys, my name is bobby. AMA

YOU ALMOST MADE HIM DROP IT!

wwwwwwwhattt? i just like growing roses and stuff, you know, the american dream?

Click was one of the best movies I have ever done, even I teared up by Henry's performance during the "I love you son" scene. My phone is at 2% right now though, sorry.
Fuck you bad grandpa was fucking hilarious! you're just salty because my heart can handle more drugs than you can without ODing. dubs you die next year.

Why in your Netflix movie did you choose brunswich on your drivers license

your phone charged 1% in the last 45 minutes?

2% is more than enough for a time stamp, which you can easily do with your phone plugged in. KYS faggot

night faggots, keep sucking this anons dick while he jacks off to his weird fantasy of being adam sandler

Your films are the only reason i havnt killed myself yet

how's ur phone now fagget

2% is enough to take a photo

got family there.
My phone doesn't take pictures until it gets to a certain percent, and I don't jerk off, that's bad for your skin.
I hope you find more reasons to not kill yourself.

I think it was called the do over

take a photo with your phone plugged in u fucking dead shit

Tfw a dude shared his childhood memory to what he believes to be the real Adam sandler. If you were real why wouldn't you put yourself on Reddit instead of Sup Forums like the rest of the fucking actors

i unplugged it and it went back to 1%, it doesn't even take pics unless it hits 100%.
>i would've, but questions get put through a filter, i'm not doing that, I want REAL questions and stories, not people sucking up and saying the right thing to get a response.

So its not because you have a house on sea island located in Brunswick, GA. Suspicious activity detected.

stfu dumbass retard

because hes a neckbeard faggot

then post one of the millions of other pictures you have on your computer that prove its you dipshit

shhh
this is from a feels thread from weeks ago, i don't know how this proves that this is me.

How was your fourth?

give us a photo you already have of yourself u cunt

went to the beach, watched the fireworks, listened to some drake. fell asleep in the back of a truck. I had fun.
oh MY GOD KID!

I swear if Adam started to actually try to act instead of making terrible comedies the dude would be on the best around.
Just look at him in the OP, he needs to play some Mafia boss ASAP.

Is asking what beach too much? Also nice sounds like it was fun.

that is a still from Grown Ups.

Try harder user

give us an image that is not searchable on google