No Rekt Thread?

No Rekt Thread?
Rekt Thread/ Gore

My all time favorite

bump

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

WTF?!!? How does that even happen?!

Gr8 b8 m8

Story? Why didn't he kill the other couple of people in there?

Those women were teasing him and got into an argument. He called them out for being roasties and asked them to prove that they were not. They denied him, so he shot them.

top kek

...what does the other leg look like?

I think it's Beautiful

bump

Kek

Is the bar okay?

Good pasta. Not kidding been here since 2012 and although I'm no genuine oldfag gore threads have always been my fine line. so on that note OP please find god.

wow niggers really are scum, what a surprise

What are they doing to him?

Giving him a blow job

can we get more like this, I have never seen this one, but have seen a lot of the others on liveleaks. I find these the most interesting.

They give him love

RU9wK3Zma0tJRjM4YjBTOHc5K29UY29iUHp2Q2hRVDQ3TnY1YnNlblpQVT0=

this has been posted a lot, got anything that isn't posted in every thread?

That's a fine looking pussy tbh

Since death is a natural thing, how is what ops doing not acting proper about it.
do you care about the thousands of bugs, animals, and fish you've killed. no.
and you know you seen many photos of them but you choose to make a big deal out of other people that you have never met, like some sort of hypocritical saint.
dude lighten the fuck up.

Oh my fucking god delete that pls

Iirc the bar is doing fine, but the guy died

did it killded?

You're a faggot

history?

fuuuuuuuuuuuu

that cunt got stabbed like caeser

The fuck happened here?

oooo my rekt is getting informal

nerve gas

veni vidi vici

Exactly my thoughts, except that Ceasar dies as an Emperor in a beautiful city being Ceasar and becoming a legend internet losers talk 2000 years later about while that guy just died as a nigger. Sad!

>>>
Whatchu mean roasties?

how is that surprising in any way

>niggers
I'm not surprised.

What the fuck? Are those sparks??

Been waiting for a Rekt thread all night

I guess it is just dirt/dust falling from the camera due to the blast of the gun

no, its nerve gas

Nope

For the watch

You waited all night until 5:30am?

This was actually really heinous. And literally the dumbest thing you could do, bumping your charges from robbery to murder.

Trying to help him up, but he's all fcked up. So, he keeps pushing them away, I think.

like a boss

2:33am actually, technically 4 hours

Dude it's the internet the only doors here are inside your head

Is the wall okay??

I guess it was just a reminder for me.

When around blacks, never relax

lol is that an Indian security guard sleeping on the job?

Where are my manners, I need to post something with a reply

Fuck I hope so, That Wall is important

dafuq am i watching?

for the love of allah, MORE

wtf is going on here?

MODS MODS MODS

Is the stroller okay?

niggers gettin burned for theft or homocide

Tell me those people are blacks, if not I am offended gravely.

PAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Look up the Napoleonic Invasion of Russia LMAAO

Shit I hope so, that's a nice one too

umadbro?

MODS

looks like a loaf of bread

I hope so, Don't know the Story

Lol this obviously fake, if he was a sick rapist who uploads this shit why would he censor her face. Makes no sense at all.

See? That's why I don't come here often, you have these SJW mods and these sheep bastards who report everything. Fuck y'all niggers. I'm going to reset my shit now.

>put "rec" and battery in the recording
>look guise it's amateur and real XD
kys

Giggled involuntarily
Thanks

I think that happened in taiwan