>be me
>be 19
>freshman in college
>dated same girl since freshman in high school
>7/10 Puerto Rican probably the best I could ever get
>everytime we break up she becomes a whore
>starts to flirt with everything once even sent her ex nudes
>Just got back together with her after 3 weeks of break up
>found out she fucked some guy not even a week after we broke up that she met a few days before
>also got fingered by one of her friends I told her to stop hanging out with
>hung out with ex
anyways Sup Forums wat do?
Pic related her

You're both stupid and need to move on.

Hack her Social Media and post her nudes

Y'all are both stupid as fuck. Move on from her, you're being immature by going back.

On probation and don't want her to take that shit to the popo5-0

Bump

You're fucking stupid. Just leave the bitch. Obviously the bitch doesn't have any problems fucking some random guys days after a break up. Have some fucking self respect user.

Oh and also, her tits are disgusting.

Your suspicions about the guy you told her to stop hanging around were well founded. You're probably also right about her ex too.

She's a slut OP. Deep down you know it. She's damaged. Probably molested as a child.

The fact she told you about what happened when you weren't even together.... so much relational noobery.

And you're a cuck who laps it up. You're probably licking some other dudes cum out of her pussy OP. And if you're cool with that, whatever. But if you have any self respect, you'll Ditch that bitch

I'm ugly as shit
>acne
>gapped teeth
>fucking Jew nose

Post moar tits

she'll break you. leave her ass n replace her

Didn't really tell me I found out about it a couple hours ago through reading her and friends texts
Also want to fuck her up some way before leaving without getting police involved

Everyone here gets it wrong. OP, you just "stay together with her", mildly speaking, while you actually try to give as least fucks as possible and you still get to bang her. In the meanwhile, do whatever you want: other women/find another love.

So there's such little trust that you're scouring her text messages ?

Fuck OP, you got a great relationship. I can see why you want to keep it.

PS. Post more of her body

So what user?

You can get rid of acne.

You can get braces to fix your teeth.

If you're really insecure about your nose, you can fix that too if you have the money.

Are you really willing to let yourself be disrespected by another person just because you think you're ugly? She does not respect you, user.

Do she cum?

Can't find tits right now accept her flat ass?

Didn't really search for it she told me to text her friend for her and decided to scroll up she doesn't know I found out yet

This.

You don't know it now OP but your long term self esteem is much more important than your short term need to get your dick wet.

And trust me, staying with a bitch who cheats on you fucks you up in the long run and will impact on all your future relationships. Minimise the cancer this bitch spreads by dumping her ass now

Any tips on acne? And the braces I am planning on getting
Also the nose, I have a friend that does boxing and has invited me to join his gym before I'm thinking of getting that shit broken but that might Fuck up my braces

Puerto Rican bitches are crazy. Dump that fuckin bitch.

Screenshot it. And show us exactly what she said

>Puerto Rican
>she becomes a whore
Nothing new under the son OP

Also should mention right now we share a phone plan until the next 2 months under her moms name and if I fuck up I feel she will try to fuck me over with it

Don't have her phone right now she still lives with her parents

OP I remember a time when I almost let a $300 phone bill bankrupt me when I was younger. Literally.

Today I earn $300 a day.

Point is, don't let the perceived magnitude of these sorts of things cloud your vision too much .

Give us the gist of what it said

Go to the dermatologist. Easiest way to get rid of acne.

I'd wait on the boxing. Get your teeth fixed first.

>Dat stretch marks

Basically
>guess what I did
>what
>some hoe shit
>lol what
>idk it's stupid I shouldn't have done it
>tell me I do hoe shit too sometimes
>sends eggplant and peach emoji
>y'all fucked?
>yea

I feel like the nose holds me back more I have been made fun of because of it before and the teeth will take around 2 years of braces and I want to get some college pussy if I leave this bitch

Yea she used to be fat and when she got skinnier I started to date her
Lately she's been gaining some weight though

Her friend is cancer.

The biggest determining factor in the success of any relationship is the integrity of her primary reference group. My wife's primary reference group is her family. And they do not encourage ho behavior.

Your gf's primary reference group is a ho who supports her slutty fantasies.

Leave her OP. It won't end pretty. Your gf is too immature .

MOAR

This.

College pussy is easy. They put out for anyone. As long as you aren't afraid to approach them you'll be fine, regardless of your nose.

How should I dump her? And what else should I do?

To be honest, just end it bro.

if she had some dude lined up a mere week after you broke up, she's been talking to him for a long while, idk what guilt trip, or reason she got back with you. but there is a solid reason. if she's living with you, that's probably it.

kick her to the curb. not gonna give you the 'theres fish in the sea' bullshit, but seriously you don't NEED a girlfriend if its gonna make you question her every doing and intention.

Dude I used to have acne but after a week of using 7% benzoyl peroxide with frequent scrubbing I don't have a single bump. I just need to wait a couple days for the small scabs from scrubbing to go away and I'm golden.

>>everytime we break up
You're fucking stupid

She really met the guy after we broke up which tells me she's easy and she lives with her parents

Trying to find better ones that weren't on facetime

Whatever's easiest for you. Text message if you want. Is frowned upon but you got to think of your own feelings.

Break ups are inherently selfish things. Got to look out for number 1. No one will blame you for it

OP give me her deets, I want a quick easy fuck

Stupid bitch, make bio bombs. Small plastic jars of yeast and apple juice filled halfway and stored in dark places. The yeast eats the sugar in the applejuice over the course of a week and the apple juice separates from its gases causing expansion. If you strategically place these in places that will fuck her up you can laugh tour ass off at her PTSD. The explosions have enough force in them to rip through glass but are none lethal and will look like a faulty seal.

i call bullshit.

don't believe anything she says. or her friends say, its just keeping your blind for kekles. get rid of her. focus on yourself for a few years.

She lives in an apartment with her parents I might go over tomorrow but where are some decent places to hide these? She has a really small hole in her wall caused by doorknob that's all I can think of

Just fuck her don't dump her easy pussy is easy pussy faggot. You shouldn't do anything other than find a replacement. And give me most pics don't blur out the face anymore post all you got you little cuck.

dress up in all black, beat the shit outta her,

when she comes to you sad and depressed because she got her ass kicked say

"im sorry, but with that busted up face you're too ugly for me, we cant be together anymore"

then live your life to the fullest

Tbh not gonna insult u, despite my want too.

but just ending it peacefully, hurts a lot more then ending it hatefully. a girl will go "I had this boyfriend once, that after I got mugged, dumped me because he said I was too ugly, he was such a douche" VS "I had a boyfriend once that was great to me, but I acted like a slut, and he just left me."

no matter how shallow they seem, their morals always catch up with time.

I'm on probation and she would 100% know it's me

You aren't in a relationship. You're a fuck-buddy mate, which is all fine and good if she's being honest about it, and she's not. Not to mention the fact that you've got your own personal respect issues and emotions clogging up the works.

If it was me, I'd plough that cumdumpster whenever possible. But that's all that she is, a cumdumpster. She respects no one, she should receive none in turn.

You're basing your decisions wholly on how you percieve she looks. Nothing good ever comes of comparing ourselves with others. Seek to better yourself. If you want regular sex, keep the slut around. Wear several condoms, she may have HIV. I'm not shitting you. And don't get attached.

Or... you could breed her. And dump that ass. She won't know who the fuck impregnated her. Perfect life ruin, and entirely her own fault.

Trying to post some but it won't let me

Can't find any without face since most are taken while on the phone

why would you insult me for a suggestion to someone else though, you a freedom fighting white knight?

a suggestion is a suggestion, doesn't mean i'd do it, doesn't mean he'd do it. just a suggestion

Keep trying bitch and hurry the fuck up bulk up at the gym too you massive faggot. girls don't throw pussy to little boys only men take this as a learning experience. Man the fuck up that is why this girl cucks you because you let it happen and then take her back. After all that dick she just got you just let it happen hate fuck her the next time you see her then tell her to get out after you cum don't wear a condom.

With face user stop being such a huge pussy remember this is your cumslut now

Found one from snapchat I took of her and sent to her when she was about to ride my dick

Anyone know anyway to get her back without getting caught for a while?

Does she take it in the ass?

post face motha fucka

Yea she cleans that shit and let's me cum in her asshole

yo sauce/more

Pics?

OP you're a legendary cuck
just tell her you want her to cuck you and how and I'm sure she'll be all for it

Usually delete most pictures because I let some people use my phone and have them in deleted folder but this time I forgot to recover them before they expired

Well how do I stop being such a faggot?

I don't know, stop posting pictures of your ex on the internet seems like a good start, and if you break up a lot just leave her for good and work on yourself so you can find some dumb slut to casually rail while her ex bf worries about her