Vape thread? Post your setups

Vape thread? Post your setups

Hyon Trebonius/Mason at .07 ohms

pretty sure Sup Forums hates vapers and you know this

Yup. But somehow there's plenty of us on here.

OP is a fag

if your going to vape do it in secret like everyone else. Don't show it off you faggot.

But you know, trap threads, furry threads and cigarette threads are cool.

Gotcha fam, have fun

I just use a VaporFi Platinum Pro II. The best juices I've tried have been an apple shisha flavor and a mojito flavor.

Ipv 5 with tfv4

Pics please friendo

Thinks vaping is cool. Kys OP.

hellboy(in hybrid)+twistedmessv2 at .08 ohm
noisey cricket+tsunami at .5 ohm
Rx200+avocado at .2 ohm

Love some mojito flavor, where do you get juice from?

IPV5 with a buddha mini.
7 wrap duel macro build with .3 ohms

I don't believe I've seen the hellboy mod, pics!

i prefer fluffy threads

gaaaaaaaaay

rx200 with a hatty v2

Anyone have videos of them blowing clouds?

kanger t3s with eGo-T 650mah battery

>posting your mouth dildo collection to Sup Forums

fucking faggot

Fuck. Your. Clones.

hellboy is nice comes with hybrid and spring 510 top caps 18650 mod telescoping so no battery rattle and magnetic button

Me and my friends vape and we perfer the term "Douche Flute" not mouth dildo

Also, favorite builds? I'm running a 6 wrap 20 ply .1x.3 staple claptoned with 42 gauge nichrome, .07.

Also from VaporFi. I just got started on VapeWild, but you have to age their juices. VaporFi is pretty expensive, unfortunately ($17 for 30ml)...but the flavors are mostly good.
I was going to take pics, but my phone is being an asshole.

How do you like that compared to something like a fused clapton? Ramp up time? Density of hit? Flavor?

I have one of these, but I'm not running down to my car to take a pic of it tonight.

No clones bro. That's a Sn #2 Shock and awe and a prototype ruby with no vent holes.
The Hyon ain't even a question

Framed stapled claptons

nice dildo

Check out bluedot, I've seen great prices and deals around $5 30mls

It's pretty much a variation on a fused clapton, ramp up is going to be slightly higher but you cover much more surface area to negate it in a way

Aye your girl loves it too :)

What's your favorite (intricate) build in terms of no rampup and high density?

>Have a basement
>Have lots of rope.
>Blacked out van
I think you can fill in the rest

it doesn't really matter so much the build as to what you build with... Even a big ass build can have minimal ramp up given you use nichrome or stainless

have some respect faggot nigger

Aye this guy builds. Nice work! My least favorite are half staggers. The spacing can get so tedious when the wire wants to fuck you

Ah, thanks for the tip.

Lol no joke, the only thing I haven't tried so far is the braiding.

Unsure on quality of gif sorry if its tiny and shit

Alex Monahan

Yup. I prefer using a very low gauge nichrome, going with any variation on a clapton and having it as many wraps as I can fit so you end up with a low resistance high surface area coil

The big problem with giant build and low ohm wire though is fitting that bitch into anything. Keep in mind how much actual room you have to work with to get the wraps you need for the resistance you want.

>TFW you realize Sup Forums is full of disgusting man children.

Just smoke a cigarette faggots. Get cancer and die stop being a pussy.

Preach. I've tried a couple plain wire braids that were done right and for me I don't see the benefit over another advanced coil compared to the amount of work put into them. Unless your braiding claptons. And that's just insane

I usually run kanthal cores and nichrome wraps. The staples are kanthal flat in the cetner with 26g nichrome frame with 36 surrounding it. Even those 6 wraps is just .1 ohms

I own a gemini rta. It's got about the same deck as the griffin rta. Currently I have 2x26ka1 36ka1 dual fused claptons in it. if I were to use nichrome for some fused claptons, would they ohm out too low before they got too big to fit?

It's possible. That's not a lot of space. Even the griffin 25 is pretty limiting that's why i prefer the avocado. What are they testing at right now?

.23 I believe. I'll post a pic in a sec

Grandmaster x petri v2

You'd probable hit at around .14 with the exact same build and nichrome instead of kanthal so just be careful

>tfw you realise the all world is turning like this, welcome to sjw facism

Damn nice. Have you ever tried rectangular nichrome for a staple? Our coil guy at work started doing them all that way, with some .1 by .3 mm from kidneypuncher

fap fap fap

Penis

Nice, is that stabwood? How much did it run ya?

Yeah exacty the core is 8 strips of 1mm flat kanthal with the nichrome on either side and surrounding.

It's the best I could do with my phone but that's 26ka1 x 36ka1 fc with a penny for reference

Another build I had, 26ka1 x 34ka1 fc

Yeah, it's part of a set from Grand Armor.
It was 250$

Yeah like I said you'd be pushing it down a bit but as long as your mod/batteries can handle it, go for it.

Considering how low a gauge you would need, I'd say yes it would be too low unless you did a microfused with a lot of wraps. Something like 30 gauge nich. Claptoned with like 42 gauge nich. 7+ wraps should put you in the .15-.25 range but I'm not exactly in the right mind to do coil math right now. Murrica!

Jesus christ lol.

Do you think it'd matter if I fused kanthal either nichrome? Like one core of each? Like staggered heating, except it's not directly on the cotton because of the wrap around it

My vape gave me diarrhea anyone know why?

So every 20 minutes or so, someone gets to see you shove one of those metal dildos up your fucking facehole and blow steam all over your fedora.

Good job.

>inb4 it's only steam
No, it's not and it's rude and disgusting, you selfish pig.

That the 24K limitless? Ah yeah, this is the high end vape thread. Welcome aboard

Eh, that would be very unusual, you'd have to be careful of hot spots I think. There would still be a drop in resistance with the nichrome in there. Fairly certain it would still work, but if you were going to mix I'd just doing it with something more like an alien clapton.

Actually I've heard of it happening if you don't clean your coils. All that carbon covering getting vaporized

Na it's the solid copper one with a copper goon. Hits like a train.

Tried a noisey cricket? :)

Nope too many people in my area building dangerously low on them. Had one guy a few months ago hear his click here threw it and it made a bang noise. Destroyed his atty.

Okay, thank you for the advice. I'll see what I end up doing.

Still up there haha. You've seen the AV able I'm guessing, right?

Had a guy come in my shop with a .15 and his batts in backwards complaining that it didn't work. His coils snapped from heat before it blew thank god. Shits were shat

Lol retards. keep above .25 and you're golden, though no one I know can handle that bitch at .25, too hot too fast. I keep it at .4+ and it's probably my favorite mod.

Yeah. I'm impressed just not for the price. 300 is alot of drop on a machined mech setup. My limitless works great. I saw a video on insta some guy machines a new kinda switch for em that like responds immediately. It's insane

But it was a brand new one i got

Are you knew to smoking in general? Nicotine is a natural laxative.

Nicotine is a neurostimulant...it goes well with caffeine and piracetam. I vape because it tastes good and helps me work. I have asthma and could never use cigarettes to get nicotine.

Custom work bump. Heat treatment on a steel kraken, tried to get it full purple but it wanted to go cyan as well. Still looks dope

On the cricket ya. Keep it around there but my limitless can be pushed to .1 I don't dare go any lower on my mods though. Shops around my area arnt allowed to build for someone lower then a .2

New into vaping have vt40 and waiting on my kanger dripbox, and wismec 200w

Finally a vape thread!

What are Good cheap juices that are highly recommended?

Anyone tried vapemoar their apples prob the best

Because the 18650's can't handle the amp draw. They will blow... I'm surprised they even go to .2

I'm pretty sure it had no nicotine in it, and i have smoked a couple of times before

Ohhh clouds!

Washington by dead presidents.
Blue raspberry cotton candy with a sour pucker. Best shit I've ever had. 60mls for 21usd

My hell boy sits at .08 but I know not to hold the button for more than 5 seconds :D