Can one of you awesome people do some digging and possibly find out who this is

can one of you awesome people do some digging and possibly find out who this is

shes 14

Yes. Her name is Fatty McFatFace

Mods

Check your local middle school, pedo

Why don't you go right out and order yourself some cheese pizza while you're at it? You fucking pedo

Some hot girl.

ok you fucking savages her name is Emily and i just looking for here last name for a friend

Any more of her or only one you got?

Loving the smell of newfaggotry and cancer.

HA HOLY SHIT PAPA FRANKU

You on a mission for ya friend ayyyy?

ill remind myself next time never to ask Sup Forums for help ....fucking people man

You on a watchlist now buddy

lol how did you even get the idea.

go back to r eddit you tardfag.

she's a fat 12 yearold. who the fuck cares.
she's not been on this planet long enough to do anything of importance.
only her fellow 12 year old babies would care.

Go to mchan, they are more like the real Sup Forums now.
Realistically this place is just full of teens and retards. Its getting closer to tumblr gradually.

I know this happened on the 26th but I've been away for a while. Story?

>teens and retards

if this place was full of teens and retards, we'd have been able to help with OPs retarded teen request though.

since when is a rejection of underage personal army requests a failure?

not cool dude, that's my sister

please delete this thread

There were no NYPA comments, it was all
> Muh morality, pedos are sick!!

Sup Forums never used to be a pedo hating shithole it was an everyone hating shithole where pedos generally did whatever the fuck they wanted to. The moralfags of today have fucked up the status quo.

OP you piece of shit, stop posting this guy's sister ffs

I'd hit that

if they old enough to bleed they old enough to be butchered

we aren't your personal army nor will we help a fucking nigger

it was just a single shitposting samefagger, more likely

I mean what's not to say Sup Forums is still a cancerous shitstorm constantly flooded with faggotry from other sites, but when hasn't it been? I mean come the fuck on. It isn't any worse than it used to be, maybe less cp, but people still post that in ylyl threads. Why do some OldFags gotta be all old peopley on us. If it is anyone's fault Sup Forums is the way it is now it is yours. I have no real moral qualms against pedos, but I have noticed a decline in activity related, and that's probably because mods stepped up considering, you know, the whole internet knows about us now and floods us with fucking kids who need "safe spaces" and shit. Maybe if we set some site up, NOT MCHAN, that ISN'T cp oriented, and more of a free imageposting site, things might go better idk mate I am high off my gourd but continue

you guys call me a pedo because im looking to find someone for someone else ....have a look at the other shit on this site

looking for a friend of a friend of a friend. sure, kiddo.

fuck off. NYPA