Ask someone who just did 4 1/2 years anything

Ask someone who just did 4 1/2 years anything

what does getting fucked by a smelly nigger dick feel like?

I wouldnt know but you should ask your gf, seems to be a trendy thing for young white women to do nowadays. Sickening

How much is the surgery to fix your asshole going to set you back? is there government aid in place for such procedures?

>implying Sup Forumstard number113452719 is not a racetraitor fag

For what user?

what have you done?

I burglarized my bosses house and took his sons laptop, flatscreen tv and his brand new sneakers fresh outta the box. I also took his wifes jewelry and pawned it

Are you a nigger?

Never got raped in there

Don't lie OP, you got caught with CP didnt you?

Dubs don't lie kek

R u a cis scum ?
YES YOU ARE

so you are a nigger.

did you hear or see anyone get raped or having consensual sex?

No Im white but I was a drug addict at the time. I also brushed my asscrack with his wifes toothbrush because she caught me looking at their daughters ass and she told my boss on me

Kek, don't lie nigger, you browse Sup Forums, statistically you are a little white bitch, did well in school but were "lazy" ain highschool, dabbled in some meme drugs, and tried the gym but never stuck with it. You also battle with armchair depression and feel redpilled.

Be real fam, if you even ever went for the full time, you got raped repeatedly.

and that's how you got caught idiot, that shit DNA m8

Why do people selling things in malls always target me?

There were trannies in there that snuck in some kind of hormone pills that gave them nasty floppy tits and a lot of other cons were very aroused by that shit, me? not so much. but I never witnessed anyone getting raped although I heard about it a lot

Trump or hilary?

how many dicks did you suck, you dumb crackhead nigger?

sanders
only once

How was it?

Nope what got me caught was the camera they put on the porch a couple weeks prior to this and pawning the jewelry under my ID

Sanders faggot, hes the best for this fuckin programmed tyranny country

ever heard of gary johnson faggot

It honestly wasnt too bad other than finding shit to do to kill time

Why

Op dont lie faggot I know who you are just for the simple fact that I knew one the first things you were going to do was come on Sup Forums and make a thread about your shitty self Anons he is lying, yes he broke into his bosses house but he left out the part where it was at night while they were sleeping and it was just to try to rape the 7 year old daughter sleeping in her room. GTFO drew you pathetic waste

I don't believe you.

What does raw dog rape in the ass feel like?

In your opinion, by percentage. How much has the cancer on Sup Forums progressed over the past 4 1/2 years?

Why suck?

In my opinion, how did you fags let these sissy/trap faggots start spreading their cancer on Sup Forums? What the fuck happened anons

idk and I ask myself this question all the time. Then again, they are impossible to deal with, i know from experience, absolute faggots.

Where do you work?

Fbi