Hey Sup Forums wtf is this shit? Its on my balls for months now and it just doesnt dissapear...

Hey Sup Forums wtf is this shit? Its on my balls for months now and it just doesnt dissapear. I cant squeeze it like a pimple what is fucking annoying.

>inb4 cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

treatcurefast.com/pimples/scrotum-pimple/pimple-on-scrotum-white-red-get-rid-painful-scrotum-pimple-bump-wont-pop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got aids, sorry op

Pop it.

Cancer

Popping it doesnt work, no matter how hard i try.

Cancer

Try twisting the base of the lump like you would a bottle top.

this

treatcurefast.com/pimples/scrotum-pimple/pimple-on-scrotum-white-red-get-rid-painful-scrotum-pimple-bump-wont-pop/
look through this and see if anything is described as the bump, hope for the best op

It's a wart. You have a wart on your balls.

Bahahaha!

Some dirty bitch done giv u da HPV

you can squeeze it, it just hurts. had the same, squeezed and twisted it, pulled it out, stabbed it open with a needle, pushed out the puss.

looks like a sebaceous cyst to me. google it

I have the same thing, pretty sure its genital warts user, those nasty ass public toilet seats are bitches, never know who has laid their nasty ass sweaty balls all over them, just like that you have genital warts.

>Inb4 kill cut off your balls

They can be frozen off with liquid nitrogen.

Medfag
Small subaceous cyst, benign, if you put a small nick in the top you'll be able to squeeze some thick white material out (keratin). Might come back, might not.

A spot, or an ingrown hair follicle.
Just squeeze and that white shit should come out no problem.

i got those under my armpits, they are probs skin graphs, get them chopped off asap or they will spread, as seen next to the major ones, little ones are starting to form

I had a couple of that. It's indeed annoying. I took it off making a little cut on the skin with a needle and taking it out, it hurts a little but it's worth it to get rid of this shit. When it's out it looks like a really small rubber ball.

sebaceous cyst, common and harmless, unless you fuck with it. Yes, you can cut them out, but really, taking anything sharp to your junk isn't a good idea.

I had those for 7 years. Popped one once, the pain was beyond awful--ears were ringing afterwards. Words can't properly describe it.

It just came back, and after 7 years the puss dried up but remained there as a strange, hardened mass of not-quite-skin. Finally getting sick of it, I eventually took nail clippers and removed them. Now me balls are as good as normal, except one where I dug in too carelessly and left a scar. It sure did bleed a lot, and was hella' sore, but I wasn't retarded, and kept my sack clean while it healed, so it didn't get infected.

GOOD LUCK OP, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, THE Y CHROMOSOME IS A BIZARRE MUTATION.

Bunch of fucking idiots. It's a small infection caused by an ingrown hair. Not dangerous, will disappear by itself after some time.

>skin graphs
You're literally fucking retarded.
Skin tags you fucking idiot, skin tags.

oh man I had these too, I just sliced the skin open next to it/at the top and then pushed the cyst out and then cut it off. They didnt grow back

don't worry about it, it's either a Sebaceous or Pilar cyst. They can naturally happen. Ways to get rid of them is making sure you keep the area clean and heating pads or warm wet wash cloth roughly 2-3 times a day for 15 min. If it doesn't go away you can always go to a health clinic and get it checked out and see if they can remove it or tell you somewhere you can. don't pop it though because then it can get infected and it's not aids or cancer, don't listen to the beta fags.

its a zit. just leave it be it will fuck off on its own.

easy. Put your balls on the table
Take a hammer
Smash this thing as strong as you can
congrats, you made it disappear.

Op here, thanks for your help fags. Since it doesnt hurt ill just leave this shit as it is. If it doesnt dissapear the next few months, ill go to a doctor, maybe i got cancer
>anhero inc.

that too

So, WebMD said you have ovarian cancer. Go figure

it's a zyst. believe me i have tons of these on my balls. don't try busting them like a pimple there is no use. even if you take a syringe to it there might be a bit of stuff coming out, but the overall structure will stay.

the only way to get rid of these is going to the hospital and have them cut out from deep in your skin. i had that done once, still have scars all over my balls. (they aren't very visible tho)

don't fuck around with it too much or they might get huge.

This is the one.

Med student here. Can confirm this user knows what they are talking about.

Your future OP

idiots its obviously nerve gas

pop it op..

join my epic folder of people who have popped them on Sup Forums

pic of your balls pls

my whole dick disappeared, i need explanations.
>it hurted a lil btw

like this?

post your balls sir

Either a zyst or a ingrown hair, don't fuck with it. It will grow big and if you pop it, you'll literally have a open hole in your balls. I had a one in my crotch area and it was constantly leaking pus and blood and when it stopped, I had a hole there and I could actually see inside myself, it was a really scary thought and thing to see, so I left it alone and it healed just fine.

If it's on your balls though, oh god I don't want to imagine that thing getting bigger and then suddenly a hole in someone's balls.

FUCKING STOP PLEASE

Use thumbtack like and post results

Use a hot compress such as a a flannel twice daily till gone. Give light squeezes during compressing, to help break it down

MOAR

IM FAPPING TO THIS AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING

sounds good !

and so does the lil shit. So, happy?

HNGGGGggggg

Scissors are the only option if you want to save your balls

lol no. they took out about 40 but they were way smaller.

WOAH MOAR

It looks like cottage cheese wtf

Oddly satisfying/10

yeah he said it tasted like it too but more sharp

... excuse me?

He WHAT?!

Gunna need more of that

M-moar plz...

nah just fucking with you. made myself sick typing that.

ok so this guy cut one out...

KEK

Fucking kek

Fuckin kek

and of course Sup Forums told him to shoot it up.

ok, one for the ladies, then I have to go.

eat fruit and it will go away

what

Oh my

Looks like a matted dog with its throat slit

pic

yeah he mixed it with his heroin and shot.. but keratin didn't really dissolve. oh well, OP fucking delivered pretty good that night.

fucking can't stop laughing.

oh fuggg

What the fuck

god I forgot how fucking horrid this is, I'm fucking gagging. I just finished going down on my girlfriend, and this image just makes me want to wretch, later fags.

Gunna throw up my fruit loops
WHAT THE FUCK
It looks like snot in flu season, is that just a really bad cyst in a bad place?

No OP it's a pimple. They're just really really fucking annoying to pop. I've had two of these in my life and it's the most annoying fucking thing. Might try putting a warm compress on it to make it come more to a head.

hey whered you get that!

Thanks for this disgusting show of pictures I now have saved on my computer

Fucking why

remember OP(s)... pop your balls, get into my epic folder, and get your very own meatball'd balls!

only accept original meatball'd ball popping images as proof of delivery!

mmmm would lick it

Propably just a pimple

If it doesn't get any bigger OP, I wouldn't worry about it. I had a sterile hole in my foot for years, it never healed. Have a small lump on my right leg now, feels no bigger than a pimple. It is quite possibly benign cancer - the body actually get cancer on occasion throughout life and just does a proper job of locking it up by sealing it off. The immune system can do that. Either way, I wouldn't worry.

OP is a fuckin retard.
There's no fat in the the ballsack and the infection can spread very easily there. Earlier, it was contained in the lump, but now it will spread.
I hope you are prepared for castration.

my pleasure! I don't know why, but late night home surgery on Sup Forums is my favs

November 4, 2015. I remember everything about that day. I had to bear that atrocity every second it was happening as it scraped past my mind's eye. Not a great way to start the day. You will not be forgiven.

just a pimple I think.

Checked and why do you care?
They make for great pictures and OPs get their 5 mins of fame.

it's an ingrown hair folicule, just pierce it a little with a sewing needle, push all of the shit out of it and you're good to go.

You're funny. I like you
I hope you have yourself a wonderful day :)

Use a needle you div