I didn't text her or call her or anything at 03:45... this doesn't make any sense

I didn't text her or call her or anything at 03:45... this doesn't make any sense

Your gf cheating cuckfag

Lol

she cheated OP, fuck her one last time then dump her

She meant her other bf you cuck

OP you just got CUCK'D

She cheating was for her #1 bf.

She probably fucked a nigger while you sleep

Who the hell says good morning sweet baby? Man you are mega cuck material

You people realize it's only Cucking once he finds out about it and does nothing..

If being cheated on makes you a Cuck then I guess we're all Cucks, right?

But more to the point - OP you sound like a young retarded fuck, ask her directly and punch someone in the mouth if it's true.

She's cheated on me twice before

Confirmed for Cuck, then.

Ignore

Now hes a cuck

kek why do you call her sweet baby? holy shit mate no wonder she cheated on you

Dump her nudes to get even.

Just dump this bitch

Don't have any

You deserve to be cheated on. Those fucking texts made me physically sick. Grow up you fucking faggot. You're a prime candidate for being fucked over

Don't listen to this troll OP, women love attention. But if she has cheated on you this is a clear sign something is wrong. Dump her, you deserve much better

Thanks user

Why bring it here? You obviously know what's going on. Fuck her once more, then drop her like a rock. And don't be such a mushfag with your next girl.

>fuck her once more

why risk the STDs you fucking idiot

> sweet baby
Yeah shes getting fucking railed by an alpha

Fuckin faggot cuck get this shit outta here

"you're my everything"
Straight out of a betas mouth

Hes cucked rd

oh ffs, this cant be real

you cant be THIS beta

Then who was phone?

That's not even remotely true. You can be nice and caring and still be dominant and respected. There is a thin line between people knowing they can build on you, and you being walked over.

>good morning sweet baby
ew ew ew

>you're my everything
>good morning sweet baby

jesus fucking christ. girls dont actually like that kind of shit and i cant believe some fags havent figured it out yet.

he sounds like a cringey young boy who will forgive her everytime he cheats.

when you let them see that you're the dominating, strong person in the relationship they rarely will cheat on you. eh, hoes be hoes either way.

fuck everytime SHE* cheats

Except he's getting played. So he's not really a dominate and respected figure to her. He's just a faggot who takes time in his day to type out 'Good morning sweet baby'. So maybe you should wise the fuck up and stop defending/being such a little cunt.

YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

SHE CHEATED ONCE AND YOU TOOK HER BACK AND SHE PROBABLY BULLSHITTED THAT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN

WHERES THE TRUST NIGGA

FUCK THIS CUCK BULLSHIT YOURE CLEARLY A FAGGOT

This user has it right. There's a lot of truth to 'happy wife, happy life'. I respect her and know the things that make her happy. That's the key, don't do for her things that would make you happy, learn what she likes. 5 love languages helped me out big time. She appreciates acts of love, I'm more verbal. So, yeah, I'll do the dishes when I wouldn't if it was my call because a messy sink bothers her a lot more than it would bother me.

And then a few hours later in bed she's moaning about how she's a whore, *my* whore