Sup Forums isn't smart enough to solve this

Sup Forums isn't smart enough to solve this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvSmPqqZB3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bait, seen it posted before bunch of times

3. Main clause of thermodynamics: Couldnt reach 0 Kelvin! so no chance for -1000 degrees
KEKKKSS

This is impossible as Suns aren't made out of either, ice and lava.

I think a million lions would win

Easy.

1000 - -1000=2000
-1000 - 1000=-2000

2000 x -2000= -4000000

You would have one large Sun which was -4000000 degrees

Thanks Einstein

We studied this in astronomy.

Nothing happens. The sun in the pictures are the exact same taken at different frequencies. One visible light, the other ultraviolet. Even if these existed, there would be an epic explosion between the two.

Can't tell if bait or just stupid, gonna guess bait

You're welcome sir

ice sun would kill lava sun, it wouldn't melt only release steam which would make the lava bubble and start looking like a glass blowing project

>Normal Sun
>Made of Lava

Is this guy serious?

dubs dont lie

RRRRRRRRETARD

For a start, a 'normal sun' isn't made of lava, it burns using nuclear fusion using Hydrogen.

Ice is just water essentially, which is mostly Hydrogen, so it would just burn hotter and bigger.

Science.

I know you are visiting /mlp/

>falling for this stale copypasta

youtube.com/watch?v=yvSmPqqZB3Q

It turns into a Earth-like sun.
/thread

Ding, but b8 threads live on

He's actually honest for once. I've read about it too. Same sun but different frequencies :) happy to help ;)

is that eminem? he looks different

exactly this

/thread

Well, If we're going to take "Absolute Zero" Or -273.15 C As a minimal temperature, And Also some other bullshit from encyclopedia of Physics and all, If we're going to reduce that Absolute zero by anything, then atoms will not be able to move. What is heat if not the frequency of atoms? So, with that said -1000 Degree sun would not Exist, As it is impossible for atom to not move, as electrons have to always move, or else,we might experience another big bang, or thing alike.

GJ user dubs dont lie

trips for cum bird
let u get blessed with lovelyhayle let her bubbly personality brighton ur day

Dubs always lie.

so, how's your first week on Sup Forums going?

no they dont mate fuck off ye?

Great lol xD hurr durr i newfag xD

Hey there logic mclogerson
It clearly states "-1000 degrees celtigrade" which is clearly based off the Celtic scale where 0 degrees is how you'd feel on an average day and -1000 is how you'd feel on a particularly cold day without your kilt
It's not a very precise scale, probably why it didn't catch on

Ah, well...

dubs say the lava wins

wow, hot chick
name?

If there was a sun-sized body made of ice, it would be made of liquid water, as it is the form water adopts under high pressures.
The "lava" one, assuming is earth-like rock would probably collapse into some bigass nova or a nigger hole

Top fucking kek sir

They would never collide in the first place.

Do you even General Relativity?

:) you are retarded :))))