I bought this off a guy in the hood today what is it it was $15

I bought this off a guy in the hood today what is it it was $15

Baking soda

Methamphetamine

Whatever it is, it looks way too much for something you paid 15 bucks for

You got fucked. Most likely caffeine.

But look

Sniff it

What's it smell like OP, make sure to get in kind of close. A lot of drugs aren't super fragrant but their should be a hint of something if you're close enough.

I'd guess it's crushed up paracetamol or something to that effect. Gives the look of something worth more, so you think you got a good deal.

this, also if it has a very chemical smell its most likely speed

looks cheaply made.

Either heroin or crack. Doesn't look like meth and it is definitely not coke.

It smells like bandaids no joke

Heroin. Be careful buddy, playing with fire on that one.

I might just throw it out I ain't getting in that at first I thought it was MDMA

Way too much dope for $15. Never seen dope that consistency either. That looks way too grainy. I'm guessing it's a bag of not drugs.

He's trolling us. A drug dealer would NEVER sell you shit without finding out what you want. "Hey you give me $15 for this mystery bag?" GTFO troll.

He said it was MDMA

Was this guy a DEALER or a "dealer" if that makes sense?

I doubt thats crushed MD pills.
Also this.

Speed

It's dish washer powder. Go on OP, sniff it, post results

If it smells kinda salty/bitter it's probably amphetamine(speed). It's usually very cheap and that looks about 15$ worth of speed.

off by 1

Either speed or nothing.
Pure mda looks like crystals not clogged up powder.
My suggestion is : throw that shit out or give a sample to some druggie bum somewhere and see what happens to him.

I was given "supposed" heroin today, i was gonna make thread about

I think it's a good thing that I'm clueless about drugs

If that was $15 how much do you think all this is worth?
>Inb4 fake
Go ahead and reverse search, I'm not b8ing

Do.

Fake

How are we supposed to know faggot, it's white powder.

I'd say you have about 20 kilos of detergent and two bricks of tape. Worth ~$45 on the street.

Please stop it with the high definition. The sharp edges are hurting my eyes like god damn HD16k is not necessary on Sup Forums.

Bout Tree Fiddy?

BTW try harder next time, you ain't getting that much dope in gallon bags faggot, your house would reek.

jizz