What is your experience with Hispanic girls?

What is your experience with Hispanic girls?

they get fat as soon as they turn 24, get em while they're young

I see hot Latinas in their 30s and 40s all the time

Build the wall

Fuck you, autist

They're mean, sassy and just generally annoying to be around. Fucking spics.

It will be built

Butthurt beta

You definitely want to fuck one, if there was a world cup for fucking they'd probably compete with asians for the gold.
Just don't plan on anything long term, the crazy dials up extremely fast, and jesus fuck when they get jealous it's a world war.

Around your trailer park

married one AMA
10 years down the road now

she fat?

and you fat?

insanely possessive, mostly good cooks, horny little minxes that will do anything no matter how depraved as long as they are in their turned on state, and I mean ANYTHING.

like dude says the crazy gets ramped up fast, but you can make them dial that shit back as long as you show them you are the man, and the dominant partner in the relationship, and will take no shit.

fat ones get that way from the man being lazy and not keeping her in line.

this p much

she is 46 kg's but no kids either so dunno if that is a disclaimer. Still high level sex. I have a job that requires a lot of manual labor so no, i am not fat either.

Stop lying, you're the guy that holds the "Slow" sign

46kg, height? 150cm?

nah im the guy that digs all day for the same pay as that faggot

close 152

I live in San Antonio and there is so much spicy latin ass around it's insane. Hopefully I can gain some self esteem in time for me to test it out, I love the looks of these latin women, some are from all over and not just from Mexico. Mexicans are still pretty fucking hot. Id like to marry one if I was going down the road of puppies and a housewife lifestyle, maybe even one that will teach me Spanish.

How do you get the easy job? Do you have to suck someone's dick or does kt go by seniority.

I dated a Sicilian/Cuban girl. I'm not sure if that counts. We started dating because she was referring to me as her boyfriend, not my intention (yet at least). She did sexual stuff with me, she initiated it all, and she told me she loved me. All fairly early in the relationship. She broke up with me a little bit after saying "we moved too fast." She also told me every night that she wanted to kill herself. Not sure if this is a warning against Hispanics or crazies. Maybe they're synonyms.

Clingy, Crazy, Loveable, Great sex, Good cooks, Good cuddlers

Overall not relationship material.

have anyone experiences with a busty laura, thnk she is 18/19 ?

Aight, so hows her booty. And from what spanish speaking country is her origin? :)

be around longer.
in my case i have been the boss and stayed in the office all day. Prefer the manual work for some reason and no responsibility is pretty sweet.

3 of the 3 i have been with have been into foot stuff.

Do Latinas have smelly feet?

honduras and she has the hourglass shape.
hondies are not the best generally I had a colombian side piece that was skinny but could move her hips something special. Venuzuela is the way to go for women tho

Honduran chicks tend to be hot and down to earth in my experience

They have all been molested by a family member before 15

i grew up by puerto rican and carribean girls, so i know that feel. just man the fuck up, you are giving them what they truly want, which is a strong man, and they are giving you pussy and being your woman.

one of m sister's friends that i dated when i was ijust out of high school acted all ratchety as fuck till one day my sister said take her out, she's a bitch and complains about >TFW NO BF all the time. so i did, and she got on my nerves and i just told her shut the fuck up, and act like a lady or i will knock the shit out of you.

she got all quiet, and just creepy. bitch started planning our wedding that night. stopped dressing like an extra in a hood movie, and clean up pretty damn well. i just couldn't stand that clingy yandere as fuck shit, and her goddamn idiotic as fuck family.

she got married to a guy that is a dentist and is all into yoga and super mommy shit now. my sister says if i hadnt done that she would be one of those welfare queens, and is glad i got away from her.

2 had really clean smelly feet. the other had decently smelly feet.

this

I live in Spain and everyone here prefer Romanian women

They are cum sluts

I back everyone up with the "don't go for relationship", but hell, once their switch flips- they'll do EVERYTHING
only way i ever got a threesome.

Where in Spain

THANK YOU FOR THAT.
Truth is I never had a real gf, and at this point would love to have someone clingy to stroke my ego, and I do feel like I could be a great fit to be that man a woman wants, especially a Latin woman. I am glad to hear that you whipped one into shape. Problem is I don't know exactly how to man up, I just can't get the nut up to do a cold come on to some random Mexican bitch, fear is a killer and I have to overcome that because it is some pussy shit. I always feel like I should just break out of whatever polite respectful front I have and hit on whomever I feel like and come on strong too and I feel like thats wham Mexican men do, always cat call and shit and they are ugly ass fuck most of the time. I just hate seeing some overweight alcoholic Mexican with some 8/10 latin heat. It's everywhere here. Thanks for the advice user, got anymore? How old are you? I'm 21

in spain if you want to know if a girl is going to get fat just look at her mother, if she's fat, run away

dont break out of polite and respectful it will work for you
just make it known that you are interested

I'm 37. yeah I'm old.

just man up. don't roll over when they start that loud ass statacco bitching, tell them how shit is is going to be, THIS IS WHERE WE ARE GOING, THIS IS WHERE WE WILL EAT, THE LADY WILL HAVE THIS. Be the alpha as fuck chad thundercock, see it as LARPing, but you are going to get freaky circus sex out of it.

dont be a fuckhead, or a whiny loud sniveler, Cary grant, Bogart, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood characters. just run those through your head to emulate. those are your role models, not some nu-male faggot like the people of today.

The guys saying to be an asshole are memeing and don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Of course you shouldn't let a chick walk sll over you, but you get the point.

As for meeting Latina chicks, get a tinder, and start going to bars where Latinas hang out. Chances are, you'll find a qt Latina sooner or later.

Are you white, out of curiosity?

31 yo half Cuban girl I'm obsessed with but she's into dudes with goatees

and you dont have to get loud or obnoxious, just firm. its just something you learn from seeing it.

You dont want a Cuban, B
Even if it's only half.

Their pretty crazy

Alright sounds good, I just feel like that ends up coming off as really shy which I am to a point, and then inexperienced which I am. Letting them know I am interested sounds like a wave and a smile accompanied with a "hiii" fuckhead and loud and whiney sniveler is definitely not me, define nu-male? Is it those cringey hipster feminist swag fag kiddies?

> (You)
>You dont want a Cuban, B
>Even if it's only half.
Maybe you didn't notice she's gorgeous

Yes I am indeed white. Even being in Texas for coming up on 5 years, I am still as pale as I was when I left WA state. Going to a bar where mexicans hang out sounds fun.

Only shitkickers and edgy autists like Trump

yeah those, and those soft limp wristed wimps. spanish girls all have a secret dream of being a 50's housewife.

he doesnt want a black cuban girl. those are fucking rabid trashy whackjobs. the white ones are classy.

Wtf are you talking about? You don't have to be an asshole to show some personality. If you have enough presence they fallow your lead. Latino big Papi player here giving you advice

And now Im going to go watch The Maltese Falcon and Casablanca. Thanks again older user

I was chatting one up and her sister stole my hubcaps. Build the wall!

Yeah, you'd probably have fun at a bar where a lot of Mexican-American girls hang out.

thats what i said. i said specifically not to be an asshole or THAT GUY.

no one likes assholes.

I am not sure how to spot one really, lots of mexican cowboy motherfuckers hang out at the bars, maybe at one of the Texmex restaurant and bar places and the more authentic cocktail lounges. I have never hit on a woman in a bar before, never really ordered a drink at a bar because I'd rather buy my own bottle and drink alone, but maybe thats the problem. Id like a Spanish 50's housewife, should be good times. You have a wife?

I have a latina seamstress that does work for me in my dress shop. About once a month we fuck. Her passion is unbelievable.

Drinking in a bar is a lot more fun than getting drunk by yourself in your house, even though it's more expensive. Then

*then again, bar drinks are probably relatively cheap where you live

no, I never got married. I've been too busy keeping my family business up, till my dad finally flushed it down, and then clawing my way back up from nothing, and taking care of family that have terminal illnesses.

It wasnt some noble " i didnt want to burden them with my sorrows" shit. i just didnt have time for 3 families worth of shit to deal with.

Yeah maybe one day Ill find out when a basketball or football game is playing and sit and watch it whilst drinking. Yeah mexican beer is pretty cheap here as well, might have a good time. and LOL 3 FAMILIES WORTH OF SHIT TO DEAL WITH. Keep it up man, I hope shit goes smoothly for you and I do appreciate the advice again, you live in the States? Good luck in the family business.

Do you have any friends you can go with?

No I don't, the only person that might go with me is my 420 dealer, he seems to have a lot of friends that hang out downtown VERY close to the nightlife here. Maybe I can ask him to hang out and bar hop and to show me around town. I'm alone 90% of the time.

Aww

I don't have many friends either, but I have at least one guy to go barhopping with

Yeah lucky duck. I had a plan to go on vacation to go see some girl in NM and take acid with her and party and shit, shit came up and I might not even be able to go. Age? Im not fucking lame I am just not good at relating to others or Im too self conscious. Would be nice to have someone to hang with though, whats your one guy friend like and your story and all that. Dumping pictures because bored.

I'm also 21. I have a few friends beside that guy, but most of them are buttholes.

This guy's habits annoy me sometimes, but he's a cool guy and always down to go to bars. We live right outside of NYC, which has a great nightlife scene (bars are packed on weekend nights, they don't close until 4AM, and there's drunk munchie food everywhere).

Oh and there are lots of hot Latinas here, my only luck so far was nearly fucking a Puerto Rican chick.

topkek

Annoying habits? And nice dude best of luck feeling some latin heat.

I love Puerto Ricans. There are so many busty petite ones. I've had good experiences with them, but I like bitchy women.

talk for yourself, i wouldnt touch a romanian girl even if someone paid me

big tits and daddy issues

Nothing serious, but like he'll always insist on riding the citi bikes around instead of taking the subway, which is risky and a pain in the ass when you're drinking.

And also he does some really bad catcalling, it's almost laughably bad. Then again I must have catcalled or something that night I got with the Pierto Rican chick, I was way too drunk to remember though.

It's really fun for me hanging out in the city when I can, it's what I look forward to

Usually I have a great time, but there are also times where I feel sluggish and just wanns go home.

But thanks bro, best of luck to you too.

Thanks player. Glad you have a good time.
Living in NYC I can understand the behavior lol, Easterners =P My grandparents are from the East Coast and I know the type. I'm actually thinking of buying a beer right now even though I gave up drinking 4 days ago. Smoking 420 always puts me in the HOME mood. Drinking gets me talking and that's what I need, but I hate coming off as some drunk. Maybe he wants to burn off the drinks! lol. Subway comes with its own risks I suppose. Ever take any other kind of drugs?

Weed in my experience makes people boring, maybe you should drink instead. Not by yourself and not before 9PM though, lol.

Haha I don't mind the bike riding that much but it's a pain in the ass and he always weaves through cars and takes dumb routes to get to where we're going. The subway is cheap, convenient, and minimally risky.

I've smoked weed before and I've done Salvia, but overall I just like drinking.

NYC would be a huge culture shock to you, and vice versa, but in a good way.

Grew up in a town with a lot of Hispanics and Haitians (I am also Hispanic). Not really a fan of either due to the fact that I didn't want to keep up with the whole "gotta be macho and put her in her place" bullshit. It was too much effort for girls that weren't my type so I started dating the white girls in the next town over.

Ive been up all night, thinking about a beer to make my morning interesting. I would love to see NYC. What's your poison?

Girls in Spain are hot (not Penelope, she's a cunt, same as Javier Bardem). Remember that Spanish is not the same as hispanic

Personally I hate day drinking.

My poison is mostly beer, I like trying out different craft beers but I'll also drink cheap beer. I like mixed drinks too, maybe I should start drinking more of those. Sometimes beer makes my stomach too full and my gag reflex gets heightened which is annoying.

Both are hot

All can be smoking hot even after a kid, except for mexican. They turn into trolls. In general they're loyal and love sex, but they'll stab a nigga real quick.

Puerto rican girls r the best

I haven't actually dated one but I've fucked a lot of them and they're pretty easy and never had to use a cover.

Cuban and Sicilian. Now THAT is a deadly combination.

>be me
>be 19
>meet some texmex girl on meow
>go see a movie on first date
>go to her house after movie. >thinking I'm going to get some. >after weeks of talking on meow.
>oh sweet jesus.
>her whole fucking family was there.
>parents aunts uncles all her fucking siblings.
>starts fucking introducing me as her bf.
>umwhat.jpeg
>ditched and never went back

Damn she looks very Cuban, wouldn't have had to tell me. I think what user was trying to say is Cubans are batshit, which is probably true of the majority.

They are nice to fuck, something hot in their moans or attitude, dunno

pic related, ex

QT as fuck bro.