If I were to murder someone, how would I get away with it? I don't plan to murder, I'm just curious

If I were to murder someone, how would I get away with it? I don't plan to murder, I'm just curious...

It depends

>Don't be an idiot
>be very very lucky

Get them while they are alone, stab them directly in the eyes to it can easily reach their brain, or in the back of the neck to take out their brain stem, make sure no one sees you cutting up and burying the body 55 miles away from your house in the woods, and DONT SAY ANYTHING, the ones in jail only got caught because they couldn't shut the fuck up.

Idk what you would plan to do.

Heres what I would do though.

>Get nice clean, fresh looking car
>put paper plates over plates
>acquire gun through surreptitious means
>follow target onto highway
>kill target
>escape off highway
>go somewhere without cameras
>remove paper plates

Don't cut it up, bury it upside down.

You need to give us an idea of your situation, it's too vague

lets agree to melt it in a seperate state

Kill someone you don't know and has zero connections to you.
Leave no evidence.
Done and done.

Haha okay, sounds good. Los Zetas dissolve bodies in Hcl, you should look into that.

>poison
would you like some options on that?

...need situation to give better advice...
>please let Hillary be your target

Creating an alibi is important

Don't wear latex/vinyl gloves, fingerprints can be retrieved from inside them believe it or not. Use Cotton gloves, even if you plan to destroy your gloves something could go wrong, you have to prepare for that too.

Cover all of your skin, especially your face obviously. Or instead of a mask, paint your face brown, so the suspect will be a nigger if someone sees you.

in broad daylight you can't wear a mask or paint your face, a baseball cap with the peak over te face and large sunglasses will do well if you keep your head down. Everywhere has cctv these days, so be aware of that.

That's most of my tips.
Don't use a gun if you can avoid it, and if you do, make sure that it's not yours and that you didn't legally buy it. And that you destroy it after.

Walk with a limp the entire time you're in the process of getting to your victim and away, so if anyone sees you the suspect theyre looking for will have a limp, and you won't

The only real way is having no motive. It's kind of shitty, but you can only get away with killing people you have no reason to want dead.

Checked

Am I the only one here?

Op give some feedback I'm giving you tips, tell us what your situation is

That's exactly why many serial killers are hard to recognize and catch too.

It's only the ones that target specific types of people and whatnot that get caught easily.

If you're going for a random victim, euthanize one of the filthy dune coons

>wear clothing completely different from anything you would wear ever
and buy them with cash at a distant shop with little to no people there, and use tip
when you go there, and park your car a block or two away from the shop.

I'm a minor who's been sending nudes to this chick. Some lesbian gets mad and tells the chick's parents. Then she starts making rumors about me, and taunting me for a year about.

Yes, old second hand stores are good places, don't buy anything online. I suggest burning everythung you use in the crime, but that depends on where you live also.

>how would I get away with it?
leave no clues

Don't kill it in haste, you'll screw it up. How much trouble are you in

you forgot
>get pulled over by random cop for having paper plates over your license plates.

Yes, and you need to burn the car. It's not worth the risk.

Not a lot, I'm just fucking pissed

>55 miles away
that's the key. must be exactly 55 miles from your house.

>bury it upside down
with the ass up so people cat park their bikes between the cheeks?

this is a good idea. the usual suspects never limp

Well I don't think you should murder. I can mess you up, and if your caught you'll be in even more trouble and more pissed. Don't waste your life over this useless lesbian. You can get revenge in other ways, murder is a serious crime.

>there's no point to killing over blind anger
weigh the pros with the cons, when you're in a more neutral state of mind.
like, what you gain by them being dead, and what you loose if caught.

Are you retarded? Upside down in a seven foot hole. It works

Thank you

I'm guessing it would b rather easy. Just steal a gun, and find the right circumstances to kill some random person. Then take a drill and fuck up the insides of the gun, take it apart and dispose of it somehow. People only get caught because it's a personal matter, motives and such.
The zodiac killer never got caught because he chose random people in secluded areas.

Eat the body.

What country are you in? A lot depends on this

This bitch is a BITCH. The kind of girl that gets away with everything and reports everyone if they go against her. She watches way to much anime and wants to start a harem

>Wear clothes that change the appearance of your body
>Wear shoes that make you taller and different shoe size
>Get someone to get you a pistol that was used
>Get someone to buy ammo for you
>Wait until night time
>Go to target
>Shoot him
>Run
>Go to the farthest dark spot you can find
>Strip all your clothing into a backpack
>Erase all footprints
>Go to car
>Wait for the first 48
>Burn clothing and hide gun at a nearby national park or any place where there are no civilization nearby
>Never brag about the murder

I see that you're angry, but still a les serious crime, even beating the shit out of her would be a better idea. Like kick her teeth out, it will cause her a lot more suffering than death

What did you want to achieve by sending nudes to a girl? That's not really gonna do anything
Also need to be 18+ here

your IQ is too low to get away with it. better you murder yourself, stream it here, die an hero

In this situation there are 2 other people connected to the murder, but If you don't know them this would work

I'm over 18. People were asking for a scenario so I just came up with shit. This girl does not exist, and I'm 26.

>buy gun and bullets from third party
Terrible idea...

Cars leave tyre tracks, burn the car too.

We're being real with you, who do you want to murder?

>Tire tracks
>Burning car
I wonder what is easier for the police to find

>laugh off the rumors
>start rumors about her

>this too

if you kill her, you gain not having to deal with her anymore... but if you're caught, you go to jail for a long, long, looong time and ruin your life.
If you don't kill her, you just gotta deal with her until you're out of HS, you will almost never see this bitch again. And if you get revenge without getting caught, and she knows it was you, and she can sense you got more where whatever you did came from, you won't even have to deal with her again.

>god dammit op
wrote all that until I saw your post. kek

No one. People wanted a scenario so I just gave them shit off the top of my head

become their absolute closest friend. go on a trip with them and their friends. split the group up with them going alone with you. get secluded. murder in a way that prevents your dna from getting on them. text the group that you two are going home. hide the body somewhere. tell your new friends they went somewhere. when alone with body, cut them into pieces. hide the individual parts in secluded locations in seperate counties. burn all clothing you wore while with them and all clothing they were wearing at the time. keep the toes fingers and teeth. destroy the face. melt those in acid in an abandonded homes bathtub. seperate counties police departments dont really talk to one another.

extra pojnts? wash the parts, wear gloves when hiding them.

but why upside down?

Another disrespectful child, I've never been caught you ugly little nigger. The car you use will leave tracks, but you're not going to use your own car. Steal one, it's easy. You're going to be sitting in the car to drive it, and it's hard to leave no traces of yourself in the car, one hair could have you caught. That's why you burn it.

>mfw

Another disrespectful child, I've never been caught you ugly little nigger. The car you use will leave tracks, but you're not going to use your own car. Steal one, it's easy. You're going to be sitting in the car to drive it, and it's hard to leave no traces of yourself in the car, one hair could have you caught. That's why you burn it. You're a stupid little nigglet

Go to some shitty city (like Manila)
Grab baseball bat
Beat homeless child to death
Noone cares

Hence why I said get clean fresh looking car.

I guess cops could pull you over. Idk, some gangsters have been doing it lately on a highway near by where I live and have been getting away with shooting people down. Police response has been an increase in presence on the roads, but I'm not sure if that's going to do much

>Implying niggers give a shit

So why are you asking?

We use it as a final sign of disrespect to the victim.

Does that answer your question?

See how fucked up Sup Forums is

>We use it as a final sign of disrespect to the victim.
kill lots of people, do you?

This is probably the easiest. Killing somebody with no ties to you generally can't get you caught. Unless you're an idiot about it.

Are you some kind of liberal journalist?

I am Jesus

It's not fucked up, we gave you valuable tips used in the business.

No

>checked

hmmmmm...
>fucking libnewsfags

If I ever murder someone, I'll burn the Sup Forums logo onto both their buttcheeks

If you became a torpedoska it could be your business card, that would work well

>eat the meats
>collect remains
>freeze body for one week
>get woodchipper
>chip away son
>spinkle them remains like glitter somewhere nice
>maybe the sea, countryside, pig trough
>repeat

or you could go full out mafia and bury in concrete at the bottom of a well

whatever tickles ya pickle fam

>be the last person seen with them until they go missing
Fucking retard

>*Chris Hansen voice*
>"In one post, a user posts how to murder someone and get away with it"
>Video cuts to interview of SJW Feminist
>"It's really shocking how people like this exist and they're all around us"
>Video cuts back to screenshots
>"Sup Forums is mostly known for the 2014 celebrity scandal and the recent Oregon 2015 massacre shooting"
>"This is Joe Wilson, Fox11 news"

>innocent until proven guilty
...so long as you're a pro at leaving no trace, you're all good...

You'll be a prime suspect it's a no win scenario. Just don't send dick pics? You're part of the problem. Kill a hooker.

Are you satisfied?

not yet

What else do you want to know?

I meant that like a joke. as in the satisfaction that come from killing another person kinda thing

You should sate your bloodlust and kill yourself

No satisfaction unless they deserve it, or someone is paying you to do it